Exclusive
Pretty Little Liars Spoilers

Pretty Little Liars Finale First Look: The #PLLDeathTrap Takes a Wild Turn

Noel, Jenna and A.D. aren’t the only fantastic beasts coming after the Pretty Little Liars in Tuesday’s summer finale (Freeform, 8/7c).

TVLine’s exclusive first look at the midseason event finds the girls traversing a treacherous landscape, one crawling with skeletons and tigers and… bowling pins.

The finale promises to blow fans’ minds with a trio of reveals: Not only is a Rosewood resident meeting his (or her) maker this week, but one of the Liars will also learn a secret about her past — while another could have a pretty little bun in the oven.

Additionally, executive producer Marlene King recently revealed on Twitter that fans should expect “major revelations” for Emily and Alison, a tease made even more intriguing by Paige’s return to Rosewood.

Browse our gallery of PLL finale photos below, then drop a comment with your best guesses: Who’s dying, who’s pregnant and who’s A.D.’s child?

1. Britt/Brat says:

I just watched the promo and I think either Aria or Spencer gets shot. The person on the floor was wearing jeans and brown booties and Aria and Spencer were the only ones wearing brown shoes. Just my guess.

2. AnneJaye says:

I think it’s either Spencer or Aria that gets shot because you see the person lying there wearing skinny jeans and brown booties. It’s too dark for me to really see but it kind of looks like Spencer’s shoes more than Aria’s so I’m guessing her until further notice.

3. Jeremy Parkinson says:

I think jenna dies because in the canadian promo, i think, noel says “if there’s one thing she taught me and charlotte, it’s how to smell fear” all while he’s holding the axe. It looks like it would be later in the episode as if he’s getting revenge for her death. It seems jenna helped noel and charlotte with more than she let on.

4. Jeremy Parkinson says:

I think jenna dies because noel says “if there’s one thing she taught me and charlotte, ut’s how to smell fear” all while holding the axe. It was in the canadian promo, i think. It seems he’s getting revenge for her death. Jenna must have helped noel and charlotte with more than she let on. Also, in another promo, it shows a guy holding a girl with her back exposed and i gunshot right in the middle, or at least a puncture would. But it wasn’t bloody though. So i don’t know about that one.

5. Vivian dartbloom says:

I think it might be Toby, Jenna, Yvonne or Noel dying. In the promo it shows Noel being tied up and Hannah holding up a knife to his face. There have been many hints about the possibility of Toby dying and it has been a theory from the beginning of the season. In the promo there is also a spoby kiss, what is more PLL then getting them back together just for him to die. On another note Yvonne could die Toby would be devistated come back to rosewood for lack of anywhere else to go kiss Spencer and that would be the big reveal about their future. As for the second child I really feel like it’s Noel but there is too much evidence for it to be him. And Marlene King said the reveal would surprise most viewers so I don’t think it can be him. I usually wouldn’t suspect anything with the girls but it’s been 7 seasons and they’re all still alive and nothing has happened with a secret family member for anyone besides Ali (obviously) and Spencer. I think Spencer or Hannah could be her 2nd child. Marlene said we wouldn’t find out the second child for a while and we know Wren is coming back in 7b. Wren has alwayse been sketchy and probably about the same age as CeCe. And all of the fans immediately had theory’s about him as soon as they heard arched dunhills Brittish accent. What if wren was the one who taught him how to be a doctor or at least pretend to be one. And maybe that’s how Elliot found out about Mary and worked with her to get the money from the kirisimi group. We already know that wrens father had schizophrenia and he went to a mental hospital. I’m not sure about any of these theory’s but I am super exited for the summer finalie!

6. Rose G says:

It’s either Spencer or Aria who is shot as they are wearing blue jeans and brown boots, and Jenna shoots them with the gun and Hanna screams ‘What did you do?’ Really upset.

7. Patty says:

Maybe Toby kills Jenna while she is holding the gun?