Barbra Streisand Duets With 'Trump' on The Tonight Show — Watch Video

Send in the clown!

Barbra Streisand on Thursday appeared opposite “Donald Trump” (aka Jimmy Fallon) for a one-of-a-kind Tonight Show duet of “Anything You Can Do.” The Irving Berlin classic, initially written for the 1946 musical Annie Get Your Gun, appears on Streisand’s latest album Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway.

While the sketch was more about Trump’s immigration policy than it was about highlighting Streisand’s vocals, the 10-time Grammy winner went out on a high note by dinging the Donald’s latest poll numbers.

Press PLAY on the clip above, then head to the comments and answer the following question: Did the sketch spend too much time focused on Fallon, and not enough time focused on Streisand?

1. Dave says:

You know, it’s going to be hysterical come November watching all these liberal celebrities cropping their pants when Trump wins the Presidency. I look forward to all the meltdowns in every facet of the entertainment industry.

• Dave says:

*crapping.
      Make Auto Correct great again.

• Mary says:

Time will tell but I really don’t think we have enough angry ignorant voters to make that happen. The biggest meltdown will be from him when he loose. In fact he already started the process.

• Dave says:

We don’t have those voters. We have voters looking for change. Looking for safety and security. Looking for prosperity. That’s why they are looking towards Mr. Trump.

• Joey says:

Don’t tell me you’re going to trot out Kellyanne Conway’s theory about “undercover” Trump voters…

• Mary says:

If that is truly what they want they aren’t going to get it with him. He is totally clueless and I would say so are his supporters. I don’t want to burst your bubble but the only one who will prosper with him is the top 1%, so unless you are one you are in for a crude awakening.

• The Kaibosh says:

Dave make sure you’re back here on Nov 9th so we can all point and laugh.

2. MMD says:

Sadly yes, I did spend more time watching Jimmy but Barbra truly is magnificent and I loved her making fun of her reputation of being a Prima-Donna. Just love her.

Not going near the political conversation with a 10 foot pole and so glad I don’t have a dog in that fight although the outcome will effect us north of the border. Please don’t come after me because I’m still on my self-imposed news, politics, mass killings, disasters and terrorism anywhere in the world ban (which is really hard when you’re a news junkie) Thanks folks. :-)

• Topsy Turvy says:

I agree about seeing Babs being playful! It reminded me of how great she is at comedy and how I wish she did more!

3. TJ says:

Wow, the ads on this page are VERY AGGRESSIVE! Blaring loud ad ran three times during this short video and couldn’t mute it! Lesson learned…. go to YouTube!

4. pickles says:

These late night comedians should make fun of the democrats. Oh that’s right they are cowards.

• The Kaibosh says:

Courage or cowardice has nothing to do with it. The Democrats simply haven’t given them anything so worthy of ridicule. Trump and the Republicans have done this to themselves: they have behaved so outrageously and have let themselves be exposed as the fools they are. Late night comedians are simply pointing out the obvious and having a real good laugh in the process. And might I say:so am I. ………. And on a more serious note: anyone who not just supports but doesn’t condemn a fascist demagogue for what they are should be shamed and be made to wear that shame for the rest of their lives.

5. businessasusual says:

She needs a new pantsuit – bell bottoms went out in the ’70’s. Also, time for a new hair-do & some make-up. Otherwise she & Fallon pretty much equalize – ‘very mildly interesting’ – but same-old, same-old. (I do like her voice, though – nice range.) Was there any other message?