Exclusive

NCIS: New Orleans: Vanessa Ferlito Has the Team on Edge! — Fall TV First Look

Based on this exclusive first photo, it is by no means “happy to see me” when Vanessa Ferlito‘s G-woman arrives on NCIS: New Orleans this fall.

As previously reported, the Graceland alum has joined the CBS series’ cast as Tammy Gregorio, a tough and acerbic FBI Special Agent who is sent from D.C. to investigate Pride’s team — triggered by the departure of Meredith Brody (Zoe McLellan) in the wake of that season-ending Homeland Security/Agent Russo hullabaloo.

A by-the-book bureaucrat, Gregorio brings with her a completely different way of doing things — as well as a mysterious past — putting her at odds with both the team and the town.

In New Orleans‘ Season 3 premiere (airing Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 9/8c and titled “Aftershocks”), NCIS partners with several federal agencies when a sniper is at large during a crowded festival weekend.

Want scoop on any NCIS series, or for any other fall show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. notfeelingencouraged says:

I’m not so sure I’m going to like this season with the changes that have been made. They better be careful or they will ruin a Really good show like they are doing with the original.

• MMD says:

Me either but I am trying to keep my mind open. There are so few network shows that I watch anyway but I wish they would stop messing with the entire franchise.

• Kathy says:

Those are my thoughts exactly. I really, really like this show and while I hate the fact Brody is gone, I am still not really liking Percy much. Why did they have to fire Brody….I don’t get it. Changing so much after season 2 is going to put this show on the edge…I never liked her on Graceland, and unless her entire demeanor has changed I am not going to like her much on NCIS-NO either.

2. claudiagail says:

Personally I think this is a good move to shake up the show, but then, I also approve of the shake-up on the original as well.

3. molsongold says:

I don’t know…22 episodes of an ‘edgy’ agent trying to nail the team sounds like it will get old, fast. This appears like a lame prop as opposed to bringing Diane Neal on board full time. Seems like TPTB could have buried the hatchet with her (she seemed pretty conciliatory on twitter), brought in a fan favorite, and helped boost ratings.

4. It was just getting real good. I loved Zoe & I’m not big on lady cops. I am afraid they will ruin it Just like they have CSI with Bishop

5. mrsfoxxe says:

I realy liked Zoe & I’m not big on lady cops. Show was starting to get really good. Afraid they will ruin it like they did with CSI bring in Bishop!

6. backroads523 says:

This should be a strong cast. But Vanessa should lose the coat. It’s hot down here!

7. Sandra Scheiber says:

Do not like Vanessa Ferlito terrible actress both CSI NY & Graceland was glad she left CSI NY will ruin NCIS NO personalities.

8. liame says:

Brody was boring, I really started liking the show once Percy came on board. They made the right decision.

9. Mare says:

Brody never grew on me, so I’m OK with her being gone. I’ll give the new lady a chance, though I am not totally fond of the actress. At least I still have Percy! Still rooting for her and LaSalle to get together.

10. Margaret says:

Get rid of Vanessa Ferlito on ncis Nola. She isn’t needed and a poor character.

11. Frank says:

Vanessa Ferlito is terrible. Please dump her. Makes it very hard to enjoy the show with her in it.

12. Coop says:

Really disappointed with the changes this year. The new FBI gal is so deeply unpleasant she ruined the whole show for me. Deleted the latest episode halfway through and then deleted my season pass.

• Mary Eliza says:

Bring back Brody. Gregorio way too edgy and heartless. Show has really gone downhill with the changes this season.

13. Is Gregorio gone? I do not like her.

• Dottie says:

Despite all the negative and constructive feedback from the dwindling fan base, the show continues to shove Ferlito/Gregorio down our throats. Pity. Used to be a good show.

14. David terBlannen says:

In the right light light, at the right frame angle, Gregorio looks like Michael Jackson.