Fall TV Preview

Scream Queens Season 2: John Stamos, Taylor Lautner Arrive in New Promo

Did somebody page a pair of really good-looking doctors?

Fox has released its latest teaser for Scream Queens (premiering Tuesday, Sept. 20), in which John Stamos and Taylor Lautner’s characters travel down the halls of Season 2’s hospital setting with distressed patients in tow. Soon enough, Jamie Lee Curtis’ Cathy Munsch arrives to confront the approaching Chanels, suggesting “it’s time to scrub up” before revealing their bloodied work garbs.

As previously revealed, Stamos will be play Brock Holt, a brilliant — but secretive — head surgeon, while Lautner will portray Cassidy Cascade, an MD who suffers from a strange medical condition and is suspected of wrongdoing following a series of tragic events.

During TVLine’s recent sit-down with the cast at San Diego Comic-Con, Emma Roberts teased that her Chanel Oberlin might be hooking up with one or both (!) of the medical professionals.

Hit PLAY on the promo above, then watch TVLine’s interview with the cast and drop a comment with your hopes for Season 2 below.

1. TJ says:

Wow… this looks like a very bad joke gone very wrong….

2. Dave says:

Wow, it would be great to be able to watch the promo video without the stupid auto-play ads on the side of the page launching …

3. Louie says:

I’ve come to the realization that Ryan Murphy is the M. Night Shyamalan of TV. Based on his earliest work, I’m always pumped when something new comes from him, and like always I’m unsurprisingly disappointed with the output.

• Igo says:

Really? I don’t like many ryan’s work but you’re reaching when you compare him to shyamalan. Many of his shows were successfull and got critical recognition and emmy nominations, hell he even won one.

4. Joe says:

I watched the first season because I was curious ( I watched the whole season to see how the hot mess would play out, I rolled my eyes while watching it so many time I got a headache), I think I’ll pass on this one

5. Igo says:

Hate AHS but appreciate the campiness of scream queens. Hope this season is not a let down(tho it probably will)

6. Brian says:

Will be surprised if Lautner doesn’t bring alot of hate for this 2nd season.

7. Chanel Oberlin says:

What’s with all the hate? Hahaha Scream Queens is fun. If you don’t want it, dont watch. But as for me, Im extremely excited!!! Can’t wait for September 20. It’s Scream Queens Day :) Oh. My. Gauze.

XOXO
    -Chanel No. 1

8. Mjc says:

Absolutely cannot wait! The first season was superb and I’m sure this season will be right up there with it! My friends and I got goosebumps watching this teaser, so excited! I honestly don’t get where all this hate is coming from, the show is hilarious, suspenseful and gory. A perfect combination. My DVR will be set to record every episode!