Exclusive

Prison Break Revival Video: Watch the Moment Sara Learns Michael Is Alive

You know Michael is alive. We know Michael is alive. T-Bag knows that Michael is alive. Heck, the Target Lady probably knows Michael is alive. But Sara? She doesn’t have a clue that the love of her life and the father of her child is back among the living — that is until Lincoln shows up on her doorstep with proof.

The above promo for Prison Break‘s 9-episode revival (bowing at midseason on Fox) features a sneak peek at the anticipated moment when Sara learns the truth about the fate of her dearly beloved, while also offering a glimpse at Lincoln’s elaborate plan to break his brother out of the pokey (yet again).

As exec producer Dawn Olmstead teases in the clip, “All the people you loved from the original Prison Break play a significant role in helping” Michael escape. Dominic Purcell, meanwhile, expresses confidence that the revival “is going to better than the original.”

Press PLAY on the 90-second teaser above and then share you thoughts in the comments.

1. Bwhit says:

Welp Tuesday just made, excuse me while I watch this at least a dozen times more!!!

2. wrstlgirl says:

I can’t stand the fact that he’s been in that prison all this time, LOL!!! Makes me so mad :-)

• kate says:

I just didn’t factor in a real prison, I was sort of more picturing a black site somewhere and that the U.S. Government got a hold of him since he was likely not ready to run at the end of the series, I had been imagining a coma for a time until he woke up somewhere.

• JUDE says:

I think they took him for special mission then got betrayed and abandoned in prison I think the only person knows this is Mahone. It make me so mad too :)

3. Em says:

Oh wow, I’ve missed these guys!

4. Britt says:

No Mahone, so what’s the point?

(Kidding, actually rewatching right now. Even though I know how it ends, it’s still exciting.)

• Bwhit says:

I respect that they came out and said they literally had no storyline that made sense for him so that’s why they didn’t include him I guess. I rewatch a lot too :).

• Britt says:

I could watch him just sitting in his garden watching grass grow on dead bodies he buried. :D

• PatriciaLee says:

The actor told them he couldn’t think of anything more to come up for the character, so I guess they’re giving him a break for this time around there was an interview posted somewhere…on this site maybe?

• Bwhit says:

I read it was mutual because the writers approached him and they decided to let it be. I saw it when the PB writers official Twitter account posted the article. I’m not so much concerned with him but how they explain what LJ is doing now…. I just hope he isn’t in the family buisness I.e. Prisoner

5. Anthony Passariello says:

How is T-Bag free at all? I mean in the series he was serving life in jail and then in movie he got even more time added on.

• I haven’t been able to find it to watch it, so I’m not sure, but I think T-Bag got a Deal when he featured in the Spin-off Breakout Kings.

• Shelly says:

He didn’t get a deal in Breakout Kings. He was caught after killing all the people who hurt his mother. So I can’t wait to see how they explain him being out of prison again. Lol

6. kirads09 says:

“All the people you loved from the original Prison Break play a significant role”
    Looks diligently for ANY sign or clue of Mahone – *sigh* :-( Don’t get me wrong, it looks wonderful and of course I will watch. But without Fichtner as Mahone, a huge hole is left in my Prison Break heart.

7. Tonya says:

I can’t wait I’m so excited, I love the first Prison Break, I know I’m going to love this one…Hott damn!!!!

8. Eveleen Kelly says:

Omg can’t wait for season 5 of prison break it looks amazing please hurry up so excited

9. dramakid says:

“Everything I did,I did for family”… I love this quote. Can’t wait. Why’s this 9eps? They should’ve have made it 16 or so

10. Luis says:

I didn’t watch the original, but after watching Dominic and Wentworth together on “Flash” and “LOT.” I am very excited to watch the revival.

11. RichieS says:

The Warden? That moron Bellick? Old man D.B.Cooper that died during the break but Michael also died so whatever?

12. Celia Garcia says: