Supergirl's Sister Alex Looks Super-Smitten in Deleted Season 1 Scene

Supergirl‘s formidable Alex Danvers brushes up against some romantic kryptonite in a deleted scene from Season 1 of the superhero series.

In the above clip from Supergirl: The Complete First Season (arriving on Blu-ray and DVD this Tuesday, Aug. 9), Alex (played by Chyler Leigh) thanks tech titan Maxwell Lord (Peter Facinelli) for his help with the Red Tornado threat. He, in turn, suggests that they take their professional relationship in a less dangerous direction. How does Alex respond? With that magical, four-letter superhero word. Press play above to watch the flirtiness play out.

All told, Supergirl: The Complete First Season ‘s extras include the series’ 2015 Comic-Con panel, The Man From Mars (a featurette about J’onn J’onzz), a gag reel and several other deleted scenes — in addition to, of course, the freshman run’s 20 episodes, which aired on CBS.

Supergirl Season 2 moves to The CW, premiering Monday, Oct. 10 at 8/7c.

1. Dominique says:

aahh this makes me so happy! i loved their chemistry last season and i really hope we’ll see more of them this season.

• Charolette says:

Same here! Like it when they also spur intellectually and they do keep each other on their toes. Will Max or Lucy be on this season? Haven’t heard what goin’ to happen with the Omegahedron (?)…

• alexandra says:

I know Max is gonna be,but I’ve no idea about Lucy,I guess she will come back.They probably will appear later in the season.I ship Max and Alex so much ,they are my otp;))

2. kate says:

I had this random thought last night. I forget if he directly made this joke or not, or that it seemed like something Kara and Barry would bring up again next time they meet. Like, she says she is grateful that he gave her certain advice that led her to find herself again to save National City and he says something to the effect that he tried to not sound like he knew better, but he hoped it helped because his super hero mentor can be a bit of a jerk and what’s most annoying is he doesn’t even have any powers like he and Kara to. And then Kara decides that maybe to get Alex past any issues she has with Max that, if Olicity isn’t happening, that she and Barry set Oliver and Alex up.

3. Miss Dawn Davenport says:

With production moving to Canada, as there been any confirmation that Chyler Leigh will be on as a regular? She is my favorite cast member and her relationship with Kara is the best part of the show but I know she has young children so that may keep her from being a regular as happened with Calista Flockhart.

4. Phun says:

Anxiously awaiting my Supergirl DVD tomorrow!

5. Silver says:

Thank you TvLine for posting this clip! I adore these two! They have such great chemistry, I really hope it goes somewhere in Season 2. Though the show got better as the first season went on, I tuned in largely to see if anything would happen between Alex and Maxwell. I need more of them!

6. Whirl says:

I love this! These cuties and there banter. It kills me how smiley Max is when he’s on the phone with her. Even after she hangs up he’s still staring affectionately at the phone. Two episodes in and the dork is already unknowingly in love with her. Haha. I hope there’s more deleted scenes with Alex and Maxwell on the DVD.

7. Jaxon says:

If you are interested in topic: how to earn lakhs online bible – you should read
    about Bucksflooder first