Greatest Hits Celine Dion

Greatest Hits Finale Video: Celine Dion Performs 'My Heart Will Go On'

ABC’s Greatest Hits finale received some divine intervention on Thursday, as Canadian angel Celine Dion descended upon the live broadcast for a life-affirming performance of “My Heart Will Go On.”

Midway through the two-hour season finale, co-hosts Arsenio Hall and Kelsea Ballerini threw it to Montreal, where Dion introduced the Titanic smash before a stadium of glowing cell phones.

“‘My Heart Will Go On’ has been an important song in my life for nearly two decades,” Dion told the crowd, as well as the audience watching from home. “Now, and tonight, I’m very honored to sing it for all of you — and for the love of my life. Rene Angelil, you will always be in my heart.”

What followed was a symphony of sights and sounds, one so emotional that Dion had to throw it the audience for the song’s highest notes — a challenge they were more than ready to accept.

Hit PLAY on Dion’s performance below, then drop a comment with an alphabetical list of every emotion it stirs within you.

//cdn.playwire.com/bolt/js/zeus/embed.js

1. Roger says:

Interesting. I saw her do it live just 30minutes ago…was in the audience…in Montreal. I take it this thing was taped?

2. Natalie says:

IM NOT CRYING YOU’RE CRYING!

3. Josh says:

Still the best!

4. psychicmedium14 says:

This is one of my favorite songs by Cèline. Every time I hear “My Heart Will Go On” it reminds me of how powerful love can be. I sang this for a talent show for the first time when a family member was in the hospital. True love never dies, even after death, love is still there.

5. Brooking Weaver says:

She still is the absolute greatest

6. One of the greatest singers ever.

7. kirads09 says:

* Mic Drop* Nothing more to say. She owns it.

8. Isabelle Nadon says:

They didn’t throw it to Montreal, they rolled that beautiful footage. It was shot on Monday. I know because I was there ;)

9. SWeb84 says:

I’m not usually one to be able to see people’s emotions beyond a surface level, but you can just tell how much more the song means to her since her loss. She just gets better with time. And the crowd…amazing!

10. Always incredible, always heartfelt. Thank you for sharing.

11. Donna Barrett says:

Unbelievable…..she is by far the best. Every time she sings that song it brings tears to my eyes.
    I saw her in Vegas and she put on an awesome show. Please tell her I wish her nothing but the best!

12. Tracy says:

Hers will go on. So will mine.

13. That song still brings me to tears and makes me believe.

14. The Carpooler says:

Now nearly two decades removed from the song being overplayed when Titanic was at its peak, the beauty and stirring emotions of the music and lyrics are shining again for me. She’s an amazing artist and woman.

15. Ronna Carter says:

every time i hear this song it just makes me cry i know the movie titanic was based of a true story but i think about the 2 lead character’s every time i hear this song *SPOILER ALERT DON’T READ THE REST IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT* i think about when she had to let him go its so sad but such a beautiful song for that part