Comic-Con

Comic-Con Outtakes, Highlights With Kristen Bell, Nathan Fillion, Zach Levi, Melissa Rauch, Plus Casts of TVD, Walking Dead, Silicon Valley and More

I was nearly assaulted by a member of the Silicon Valley cast, cursed at by Danny McBride, given birth to by The Big Bang Theory‘s Melissa Rauch and rendered temporarily deaf by Kristen Schaal. And that was just on Day 1.

That’s right, it’s time for TVLine’s annual Comic-Con highlight/outtake reel, featuring tons of never-before-seen — and NSFW — footage from our ZTE-branded studio, which was hosted by yours truly, with an assist from my colleagues Andy Swift and Kim Roots.

Did I mention that a prolific actress who’s currently appearing on three series simultaneously branded me an unselfish lover right in front of her fellow cast members? That happened on Day 2. And don’t even get me started on what went down with Nathan Fillion on Day. 3. Just push PLAY above and see for yourself!

1. Joey Padron says:

Good outtakes and highlights from comic con interviews. Always love these videos you guys posted.

2. c-mo says:

Thanks for the smile and chuckle this morning!

3. Bwhit says:

I think my favorite moment of all of your videos is Daniel Gillies messing with Joseph Morgan during The Originals interview, it seems like those two would be fun to be around. Also, love the part with Wentworth Miller and Michael Ausiello at the end of this one.

4. Kudos to TVLine for doing all the interviews and for make us smile with the outtake reel.

5. Daniel snow says:

Thanks a bunch

6. Steve F. says:

Just curious – was there an Ausiello TVLine meetup at SDCC this year? I was at the last one a couple of years ago (and got to meet Yvette Nicole Brown there!)…

7. Drew says:

Still my favorite moment ever from this year’s Comic Con videos is when Michael Aussiello consents to letting TBBT name Bernadette’s baby “Aussiella” if it’s a girl. His reaction and the way he says “yes” is the cutest, most endearing thing ever!
    I really want to see Ozzie Ella Wallowitz worked into the show somehow. It has to happen!

• MMD says:

Mine too Drew. I loooooooooooved that part and Michael’s reaction was so adorable and precious. They absolutely have to name the baby after him!!! We need to start the campaign NOW so it becomes a reality.