The Simpsons Endorses Hillary Clinton, Rips on Donald Trump in New Video

The residents of 742 Evergreen Terrace are officially #WithHer.

The Simpsons over the weekend released a two-minute video revealing how Homer J(ay) Simpson became a Democract: In a nutshell, Marge warned him that their marriage might not survive if he votes for Donald Trump.

The video does a number on the Donald, depicting him as a decrepit monster — one who reads Adolf Hitler speeches before bed and has Michelle Obama’s speechwriter on speed dial. Oh, and don’t forget the dog he repurposes as a wig.

As for Trump’s opponent, Hillary Clinton is seen in bed with husband Bill, receiving a phone call from the Situation Room. “From now on, it’s always for me,” she tells Bill, snatching the phone from his befuddled grip.

Hit PLAY on the video above, then drop a comment below: Did you enjoy The Simpsons‘ latest dip into the political pool?

1. dlraetz says:

The sad thing is that I can imagine Trump using adog for his wig. I’m pretty certain that Trump has Hitler’s speech writer on speed dial in Hell

2. David4 says:

They should have had the aliens come out of the skins of Clinton and Trump.

3. SJ says:

This is just poor taste. Entertainers should just keep their political opinions to themselves.

The only good thing about the media being so leftist is the humongous meltdown they’ll all have once Trump inevitably wins. I can’t wait, November 8 can’t come soon enough.

• Erik says:

Why should they? They live in this country too. They have every right to comment on what is going on in this country and every right to pick a side

• Tony Lang says:

Absolutely agreed. If the 1st Amendment protects Trump’s right to spew his fear mongering disinformation, it must also protect anybody else’s right to make fun of him. If he can’t take it, he should really NOT be elected; the president serves the people, not his personal feelings.

• LADY_in_MD says:

would you make this same comment if a entertainer came out in support of Trump? just asking….

• Ryan says:

I wouldn’t agree with their views but they’re entitled to them. It’s the beauty of the first amendment and this country.

For the record there are several celebrities in favor of trump.

• LADY_in_MD says:

Totally agree I was just asking if SJ would have made the same comment if this video was reversed and in support of Trump instead of Hilary
          I actually think it’s good for entertainers to voice their opinion no matter which side they are on

• Mary says:

They are citizens first and are affected just like you so why shouldn’t they voice their opinions. You don’t have to agree or even watch if you find it in poor tastes. I find it amusing that Trump’s supporters don’t like entertainers voicing their opinions when Trump himself is nothing but a TV Reality entertainer. He might win, but it will be a sad reflection on America that we had enough people who would vote for such a inhuman man. A leader should should not act like a two year old when one might criticize his actions. Maybe he should emulate Obama since many have hurled insults at him and like a true leader handled it with dignity and grace. I don’t care how much you hate the other candidate this man should not represent America in any way shape or form. People who consider voting for him should maybe do some self reflecting themselves.

• Lucifer says:

One percenters are not affected just like you or I, they will continue being loaded and making money for subpar entertainment.

Obama calls all his critics “haters” and racists, that’s not graceful.

• Pat says:

Well you said entertainers should keep their politcal opinions to themselves, well I guess that goes for your dear Donnie Boy, who if I am not mistaken is an entertainer. 😁😁😁

• Ben says:

As if the drop in quality wasn’t enought.. now The Simpons support politics…yikes!. I have to agree with you SJ… that’s the only valid reason at his point to vote Trump… mmm… leftist tears… they are gonna be delicious! (there are sooo many celebrities that i dislike supporting Hillary… Trump as POTUS have to happen! xD).

• Angela says:

No. No, it really doesn’t.
        Also, Trump himself is a celebrity, too, you DO remember that, right?

• Mary says:

If elected it won’t be just the leftist tears but many on the right. I don’t know how you were raised but I was taught to be respectful to all and treat everyone the same with dignity. I was taught think before you speak and try to make a concise argument. Take responsibility for your actions. By the looks of it Trump and many of his supporters were never taught that. I vote based on what I see and feel would be the best for the Country. I and many others don’t pick a candidate because of what celebrity is backing them. If you cannot see how unhinge and ill prepare this man is for the job, then that is your cross to bear.

4. Cassie says:

I think Donald Trump just blew up his Springfield in “Tapped Out”

5. Tony Lang says:

The bigger hands made milk come out of my nose! I never thought I’d say this in a million years, but Thank You Fox!