Exclusive

Baby Daddy Finale Video: Can Danny and Riley Survive Another Big Hurdle?

Baby Daddy‘s Danny and Riley have weathered countless storms during the past five seasons, but Wednesday’s finale (Freeform, 8:30/7:30c) will pit them against their greatest foe yet: Canada!

When Danny receives a tempting offer to play hockey for the Vancouver Canucks, he’s forced to make a difficult decision — and we all know no good can come from that boy thinking.

“Riley and I are finally in a really good place, and I don’t know if moving is the right thing for us right now,” Danny tells Tucker in TVLine’s exclusive sneak peek from the episode. And Tucker’s answer might surprise you.

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment below: How would you like to see this play out?

1. Kia says:

I hate to be the person to complain, but I have been annoyed by everything the show has done this season regarding Danny and Riley, it’s so contrived, they could be so great together but they constantly give them these ridiculous “hurdles”, the just finished one of the most ludicrous storyline I’ve ever seen on tv (Riley being upset over Danny sleeping with Sam all those YEARS AGO, Riley came out really stupid and petty in that one), and now this. Awesome. (Don’t get me wrong, this job related thing alone, would not be a problem if it didn’t come right after the Sam thing. Can they not have a problem in one episode at least?)

• sarah t says:

I agree. I feel like the writers are too lazy to do anything else to move the plot forward other than contrive relationship issues for these two. Ever since the love triangle with Riley, Ben and Danny got resolved, they’ve been trying to find another “obstacle” for these two to “hurdle” and it’s getting old. This seems much more plausible than the previous ridiculous one but coming right after that, it takes away from this. Please. Leave them be.

• klutzy_girl (@klutzy_girl) says:

Calling it now but I think the job situation will be the least of their worries – pretty sure the last two episodes have been foreshadowing/building up to a Riley pregnancy in the finale. So honestly, either way, don’t think this will be a big deal.

• Kia says:

Yeah, I thought of the pregnancy too, I expect her to tell him she really is pregnant, so they will decide it’s best to stay, but either way, they will find a way to create some kind of an issue between them. As usual.

• Victoria says:

He’ll probably sign with the team and then find out she’s pregnant. Or he’ll sign and the audience will find out she’s pregnant but he won’t. ::::eyeroll::::

2. Wendy says:

I really don’t see the big hurdle. Sports stars usually don’t live full time in the city that they work for. Take the MLB, most players have homes closer to wherever the rest of their family is and a small place in the team city. Add in the fact that during the season they are traveling every other week anyway…
    I just wish that they would actually move the relationship forward. Maybe have them actually get engaged, or have a bigger pay off with the last episode and have them actually have a baby. Just feels like this couple is stuck in a rut.

• Katherine215 says:

I agree in reality that it’s no big deal to have a professional athlete move, but it would kind of kill the show, or at least a lot of storylines, if Danny moved away. I’m betting she’s pregnant and he doesn’t go.

3. tallsy says:

He should go to the Islanders. He wouldn’t have to move and they need him.

4. John NYC says:

Nooooo! Tucker in L. A.?

But his name is in the lease!

5. Jodi Stokes says:

Riley should follow Danny….but then have a change of heart because she is not making it in Canada and she returns back to New York without Danny…for a bit but then he comes back to New York for her ad he travels back and forth. There could be hilarious episodes revolving around traveling…… especially with a toddler and Bonnie……..