Teen Choice Awards Winners

Teen Choice Awards 2016: Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars and More Winners

The hottest vampires, superheroes and Liars in the biz assembled Sunday for the 2016 Teen Choice Awards — or as I like to think of it, America’s democratic dry run ahead of November’s (arguably more important) election.

Scroll down for a complete list of TV-related winners, then drop a comment: Did your favorites win big? Any major surprises?

Choice TV Animated Show: Family Guy

Choice TV Chemistry: Ashley Benson and Tyler Blackburn, Pretty Little Liars

Choice TV Actor, Drama: Ian Harding, Pretty Little Liars

Choice TV Scene Stealer: Sasha Pieterse, Pretty Little Liars

Choice TV Villain: Janel Parrish, Pretty Little Liars

Choice TV Actor, Sci-Fi/Fantasy: Grant Gustin, The Flash

Choice TV Comedy Actor: Ross Lynch, Austin & Ally

(For a list of non-TV winners, check out Fox’s official Teen Choice site after the show.)

1. David4 says:

And the most over watched and over rated show watched by teenagers is….

Pretty Little Liars!

2. Spence says:

If I was Janel, I would be so pissed to win “tv villain” for playing Mona. Mona has been on the girls’ side since season 4 and is only perceived as a bad guy because she’s the only intelligent character on the show.

3. abir says:

why is pretty liar winning? this show is a joke damn it. it’s so stupid I couldn’t even finish the first season.

• abby says:

thats because the first season is horrible the rest of the show is soooo good actually watch it

• abir says:

it’s a teen version of desperate housewives to me. their acting is dull and …. damn it the show is a joke. They can’t act. I tried to like it but everytime I start watching I find myself losing interest.

4. YK Zarb says:

The Teen Choice Awards are rigged. If you read their own small print it’s admitted–it’s really a “committee” who chooses–so it’s a bunch of hooey, as reported in the Washington Post. I used to be interested but now forget it.

5. claire says:

Teen Choice Awards is lame.

6. Dina Dolan says:

Yessss Dolan Twins won !!!! I’m so happy

7. val says:

Rigged awards lol.
    I could care less about lana winning. Just another ego trip for her

• Nessa says:

You haven’t seen Once Upon A Time lately, then. Lana is fantastic, and she’s one of the nicest ladies ever. If you ask me, it’s you who has a big ego, not her…

8. Lynne says:

Pretty Little Liars is the tv version of Twilight. Wins everything even though its worse than sh!t.

9. scottr303 says:

Really disappointed. Just a 2 hour commercial for Fox shows with no mention of Christina Grimmie, not even in the gun violence political segment. You used her nomination to get tweets and watchers while playing with the emotions of her 3 million plus Team Grimmie Frands. But don’t woryy, Christina taught us love and forgiveness. Not that we will ever watch that award show again but we forgive you.

10. Beth says:

Congrats to @MatthewDaddario and @ShadowhuntersTV !! Well deserved!!

• Tai says:

^^this!! I’m so happy that Matt Daddario and Shafor Stevedow overall is being recognized. The first episode was bumpy but by episode four, it was must see tv in my household. And a large part of that was Matt Daddario and Harry Shum Jr.

11. Amy K. says:

While it is not my kind of show, I am genuinely impressed that Fuller House apparently has teen fans. I guess the Full House franchise appeals to multiple generations.

12. L says:

you might need to correct the winner for Choice TV Actress, Drama…Ashley Benson won it (Lucy wasn’t nominated in this category this year)

13. cuius says:

Can you splash out on a new camera for the gallery next year? Box Brownies are so last year!

14. Jenny says:

Choice TV Actress was Ashley Benson not Lucy Hale

15. Alicia says:

Choice TV Liplock: Jennifer Morrison and Colin O’Donoghue, Once Upon a Time – Regardless of how ridiculous this award show is … CAPTAIN SWAN FTW. LOL

16. Jane says:

Not enough nominations for the 100 at all, I was so disappointed. I mean come on, where were all the Clexa nominations??! So disappointed for Eliza especially, she really deserved to win that award, I don’t know any celeb who is nicer to their fans. At least Fear The Walking Dead wasn’t nominated for anything, thank goodness for that, it’s the worst show going right now with the worst plot and characters, I hope it gets cancelled. And don’t get me started with Game of Thrones, why that wasn’t even nominated I’ll never know!!