Fall TV Preview

Scream Queens Season 2: First Official Promo Reveals the 'New' Chanels

The Chanels will see you now.

Fox on Friday released the first official promo for Scream Queens Season 2, in which Emma Roberts, Billie Lourd and Abigail Breslin’s characters are seen walking the halls of the new season’s already infamous hospital.

As revealed during the comedy’s panel at San Diego Comic-Con, the former Kappa Kappa Tau sisters are “down and out” in Season 2, following a three-year time jump. They’re now working at an asylum-turned-hospital owned by Dean Munsch, and as Roberts pointed out, “It’s funny seeing them try to hold onto their style when they have no money.”

Scream Queens returns on Tuesday, Sept. 20 on Fox.

Hit PLAY on the promo above, then watch TVLine’s interview with the cast and drop a comment with your hopes for Season 2 below.

1. Jay says:

That’s unfortunate. I thought they were doing the same as American Horror Story and it was new characters every season. I couldn’t get through more than a few episodes of season 1 and guess I won’t now be trying out season 2.

• TJ says:

I agree. I am actually confused on why I clicked on this article.

• John036 says:

It was stated numerous times the show is a semi-anthology: returning characters in a new setting a la those old school horror sequels.

• JAMES JOSEPH says:

Well as every new series , you have to give it more than 1 or 2 episodes…. by episode 4/5 u will be wanting more and get the jest of things . Trust me #sofaking brilliant and filmed especially last 3 episodes.

2. greg says:

Very excited. You can’t expect logic from this show, so we just have to accept the change of venue nad hope for more campy fun.

• Ray says:

Campy being the operative word. I would have preferred season 2 to be set at a summer camp as originally intended as I’m afraid a closely regulated hospital setting will lend itself to absurdity.

• Elizabeth says:

I agree. I think the show was absolutely written great. It had gore of any scary movie and the comedy that had me laughing every week. Live Jamie Lee Curtis. Love Emma roberts. I just love the show.

3. Eva says:

I thought the first season was absolutely hilarious, can’t wait for more!

4. dguy2 says:

Still? I thought this was a over. A one time-one season show. I mean…how long can they stretch a Halloween show?

5. Oberlin says:

I know this show has mixed-reviews. But this show is fun. Don’t take it seriously! This is meant to be enjoyed. I love this show! Can’t wait. I’m Chanel No. 1

6. JAMES JOSEPH says:

The best part of summer ending is looking forward to Ryan Murphy s 2 jaw dropping , addictive and creative writing/characters in scream queens and definitely AHS. He is genius and really pushes the limit on what is allowed to be aired,. I am #sofaKing excited. Thanks Ryan, for sharing your talent . #DudleyDoberman