The Bachelorette Men Tell All

The Bachelorette: 11 Wildest Reveals From the 'Men Tell All' Special

Six days before The Bachelorette‘s Joelle Fletcher selects her one true love, the annual “Men Tell All” special revealed 11 untold secrets from the season — and had us wondering why it wasn’t called “Little Boys Tell All.”

Indeed, much of the two-hour special found JoJo’s rejects bickering amongst themselves like children, with actor bad-boy Chad throwing most of the (metaphorical) punches. Below, please enjoy a smattering of the evening’s biggest jaw-droppers:

* Since being eliminated from the show, Chad has dated both Grant’s ex-girlfriend Jen and Robby’s ex-girlfriend Hope. “I’m not planning on getting married to them in three weeks, but … we talk,” Chad revealed. “All I can say is that they’re both beautiful women. They’re both absolutely amazing girls.”

* Chad alleged that Grant and Robby broke up with Jen and Hope in order to be on The Bachelorette.

* He also alleged that Robby “threatened” Hope not to do any interviews or he’d “come and get [her].”

* Per Chad, “Jordan is a liar and a cheater whose own brother won’t talk to him.”

* Chad claimed that Evan tried to push him first, otherwise he wouldn’t have ripped Evan’s shirt. After Chris Harrison replayed the tape in slow motion, the audience sided with Chad.

* Chad punched the wall because “it was better than saying bad words.” #JusticeForTheWall

* Luke, who is still single, had “anxiety attacks” for weeks after being eliminated. “I’m happy and I’m ready and I’m optimistic about what the future might hold. … I know the right person for me is out there.”

* “I still have love for JoJo,” Chase revealed.

* And JoJo admitted that she still feels “guilty” about the way she ended things with Chase.

* JoJo assured Derek that he was never given a “pity rose,” though she doesn’t regret using the word “reassurance.”

* Vinny was JoJo’s “best friend in the house.” (You know, because that’s what every guy wants to hear.)

Which “Men Tell All” revelation surprised you the most? And which guy do you think JoJo will choose next week? Drop a comment with all of your intelligent Bachelorette-related thoughts below.

1. tallsy says:

JoJo seemed bizarrely unprepared for her interaction with Chase. What else did she think he was going to ask?

Chad was right to blast all these guys. He may be a nutcase, but they are all whiny losers. Was there anything worse than Wells’s preening nonsense?

• The Beach says:

Yep, and Evan is the wimpiest of the whole bunch. I noticed he and Chad both got spots on Bachelor in Paradise so they can continue their faux war.

• wrstlgirl says:

It’s painfully obvious that who Evan thinks he is and who we think Evan is are not the same, if you know what I mean.

2. madbengalsfan85 says:

Is having a big mouth a character trait on all Chad Johnson’s?

3. BARBARA SMITH says:

She should have chosen Luke. He is the only one on hometown date that did something special just for her. All the others are all about themselves.

• sarah t says:

I agree. She should have chosen Luke so I’m not really rooting for either dbag Jordan or Chase. Crossing my fingers they pick Luke to be the next Bachelor.

• wrstlgirl says:

I agree that Luke would have been a better choice than either Ronnie or Jordan but I just can’t get on the Luke bandwagon. Something about him just creeps me out and I know most women think I’m crazy but I don’t think he’s all that good looking. Of the final four I liked Chase.

• wrstlgirl says:

Sorry, Robbie not Ronnie :-)

• keenen says:

I don’t watch this show, but others keep me up. I have looked at random pictures and caught a few scenes here and there, but I TOTALLY agree with you. I can’t imagine why women want to see him as the bachelor

4. Big Cheddar says:

The Baby Bachelorette tell-all was better. lol

5. wrstlgirl says:

Those guys were obsessed with Chad the whole time he was there and when he confronted them about it they ganged up on him which only made his behavior worse. And Alex is totally intimidated by Chad, big time. And notice when Chad left, Alex was the new resident ahole. Don’t get me wrong, Chad is no innocent, he’s an arrogant (insert expletive) but if he is/was as violent as they make him out to be there’s no way they would have cast him on Paradise. For me personally, I hate Bachelor in Paradise but I’m tuning in just to see Chad’s antics.

Side note, I think she picks Jordan which I agree with Chad. It’s a mistake.

6. Carol Wells says:

It seemed obvious to me that Chris H was prepping us to accept Luke as the next Bachelor. Why was Jordan missing from the group? I totally agree with Jo Jo that responding to anything Chad says is not worth anyone’s time. I also agree that if Chad is truly as obnoxious as we are led to believe that he would not have been allowed to be on Bachelor In Paradise.

7. Nika says:

I dont watch the show neither The Bachelorette or the Bachelor but I have a question in mind. How come all or the majority of the contestants who participate in those shows are so darn good looking and also how come being so physically handsome, pretty, sexy, beautiful they are the unluckiest people to find love or even a date with people for example at their workplaces, or their current workplaces or other places like any regular people and not go to a tv show to find love or their SO. I mean they are so darn good looking guys that I definitely will like to get to know them better outside a TV show, hehe!!

8. ReneCat says:

Why was this Bachelorette CRAP in related news to Kiefer Sutherland on IMdb?