Fall TV Preview
Hawaii Five-0 Claire Forlani

Hawaii Five-0 Adds Claire Forlani

Claire Forlani is returning to the CBS procedural fold, with a role on Hawaii Five-0.

The CSI: NY and NCIS: Los Angeles alum is set to recur during Season 7 as Alicia Brown, a criminal profiler who works with Five-0 to track a serial killer targeting the people of Oahu, EW.com reports.

Previously announced H50 Season 7 castings include Rosalind Chao as the new governor of Hawaii, and American Crime and Dallas alum Faran Tahir guesting a suave and very wealthy Egyptian-born businessman.

Forlani will first appear in the second episode of the new season, which premieres Friday, Sept. 23 at 9/8c (where it will now lead out of CBS’ MacGyver reboot).

Want more scoop on H50, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. clintbrew says:

I take it she faked her death in ncis LA cuz h50 and ncis la are set in the same universe cuz of the crossover unless she a twin

• mia says:

long lost twin maybe. but then again some could be said for other characters who appeared on both shows (mostly bad guys)

2. JC1 says:

I hope they let her use her actual accent. I really liked her on CSI:NY, but she cannot do an American accent. I cringed every time she opened her mouth when she was guest starring on NCIS:LA.

• tjchurch2001 says:

I watch the repeats now, & I don’t notice all that much work nor difficulty… Except when she is captured & tries to speak that other language, supposedly sending a message to Hetty…

… However, I recently read Pete Townshend’s book, & found out he’s her godfather, leading me to wonder if they will join other CBS procedurals in adding a Who theme song (or Pete may write something new), or her actor husband may appear.

3. Robberey says:

The same universe makes this Casting quite nonsense. Maybe the producers forgot they had a crossover years ago.

4. steph says:

Great. She was on NCIS LA and died, remember? Don’t put shows in the same universe if you’re not going to respect that later on! They’ve done that a few times already in the NCIS universe – it’s so irritating that I can’t concentrate on what’s actually happening in the episode.

And I’m not talking about forgettable case-of-the-week bad guys/victims/witnesses, I don’t mind those (at least if there are a few years between appearances). I’m talking about guest stars that are recognizable, recurring, part of an important storyline, stuff like that – and Claire Forlani fits all of those!

5. Linda Hopper says:

After looking at what series regulars or was supposed to becoming a series regular(as in NCIS) that will not returning was a bit of a disappointment. i hope I can still enjoy those shows whose regulars are not coming back.

6. Dolphin1 says:

You need to get rid of this no talent hack before she ruins the show completely. She was horrible in CSI NY and NCIS Los Angeles (we actually quit watching that show the season she was on) and I really hate to see her bring Five-0 down. Have heard rumors that O’Loughlin is thinking of leaving the show. If Claire Forlani is the best you can come up with for a love interest for him, I don’t blame him. We will quit watching rather than have to gag with such horrible acting of an even more horrible character.

• TJ. Church says:

If you think she has no-talent, the ratings won’t miss you, b/c you don’t count (in the ratings or without your fingers). She is great, which is why she repeatedly gets cast on TV when not busy with films, whereas Loughlin leaves when he’s stayed longer than “5-0” episodes (most of his crap can’t last that long).