Teen Wolf Season 6

Teen Wolf Season 6: Stiles Sticks by Scott and Malia in First Photos

Teen Wolf may not have a premiere date for its upcoming sixth season (yet), but while we wait, MTV is giving us something even better: Dylan O’Brien.

Following severe injuries sustained on the set of The Maze Runner: The Death Cure, O’Brien is back in Beacon Hills, and MTV is celebrating by sharing a batch of behind-the-scenes shots from Season 6.

Naturally, we’re spending most of our time obsessing over the above shot of O’Brien with co-star Shelley Hennig; we’re curious to see the dynamic between Stiles and Malia in Season 6, especially since showrunner Jeff Davis revealed to us that “something big happens in the very first episode … between Stiles and Lydia.”

Click through our gallery below for more new photos, including a few bromantic shots of Stiles and Scott. (And I imagine Scott could use some cheering up now that we know Kira is not returning to Beacon Hills.)

Once you’ve checked ’em all out, drop a comment below with all of your Season 6 thoughts and theories.

1. MK says:

No photos of Stiles with Lydia?? Must be saving something big for the Comic-Con teaser!! Hope y’all will interview the cast there!

2. GeekWithFanGirlSkills says:

It might be just a tad ridiculous how crazy happy it makes me to see these pics.

3. Cassie says:

But wasn’t this filmed prior to his accident on the set of The Death Cure? I remember all the BTS pictures hat came out months ago… Will (or has) Dylan filmed anything for the show since his accident/injuries on the movie set?

4. Ian says:

Ah, Teen Wolf: The Pander Year. And it only took 5 seasons, lol. I’m kinda here of course for Stydia #finally, Scott finally allowed to be single after Allison, and for what I’m being told is going to be a prominent gay couple (even if Mason bores me to tears).
    They’ve managed to buy back enough good will to rope me in for a couple episodes.
    I won’t be suckered though. You get 2 episodes to prove yourself again after some very bad years, Jeff.

5. Goldenvibefan says:

Stalia all the freaking way!!!!

6. Smc says:

Ssssstttyyydddiiiaaa

7. juan carlos says:

I am a Stalia sympathizer. I really whatever is going on between Stiles and Lydia doesn’t become something passionate, but if Teen Wolf is going to show their first real love triangle. Bring it. I hope to see valuing all Malia means to her, Malia realizing of her dependency with Stiles, Lydia’s new trust and friendship with Malia becoming too important to her and Stiles realizing that he loves Malia in a way that he has never loved Lydia.

8. thayná says:

stalia s2

9. Ellie says:

Yeah, it seems kinda misleading to describe O’Brien as ‘back’, since these photos were almost certainly taken before he left to shoot Maze Runner and was injured. I mean, idk, maybe he is back at work, but those photos don’t look like they show a guy recently recovered from having broken multiple bones as a result of getting dragged under a car (poor guy, I hope he sues that studio into the ground). That, plus the fact that he’s not back on social media, and hasn’t been seen anywhere in public – it kinda looks like like MTV is using old photos of him as a publicity stunt while he’s still recovering, and that seems… gross.

• Niecy says:

There is a more complete article on EW where it says that these photos were taken prior to his injuries bur they are confirming Dylan will be back for season 6.

10. lena says:

lol so they just produced every photo they could of dylan before the accident to make it look like stiles will be a prominent figure in s6, when they’ve been filming without him for months? good try.

11. I am excited for more Stiles and Lydia since they have one of my favorite dynamics on the show and I love their chemistry.

It does look like most of this is before Dylan got injured and I’m interested to see what he’s able to be filming/how involved he will be now.

12. Kickass Scott, Stalia, brotop Stydia, Lydia and Malia amazing friendship, Two Harbingers of Death being awesome and yeah, KIRA – I don’t need anything else.

13. ricky fardo says:

is Allison archer coming back

14. ScottJ says:

According to other online sources the first 2 episodes were finished before the movie accident. A lot of other filming has been completed but there’s still a few weeks work to finish the remaining episodes.

15. To the people in doubt, those photos are from before Dylan’s accident. So, in the start of Season 6. But yeah, MTV already confirmed he is back to shoot the finale episodes of Season 6.

16. jessie says:

stiles and malia ftw lol lydia shouldve hopped on his dick when she had her chance too bad it took her 6 seasons to finally do something

17. yno says: