1. Ed says:

Thank you for mentioning Boy Meets Boy. Everything I’ve seen about Finding Prince Charming has said it’s the first of its kind…forgetting that there was a gay dating show on Bravo over ten years ago.

2. Gerri says:

No fake gays in this one (we hope).
    I do feel it will have to be managed much like the other dating shows (see UnReal) because there will be contestants that the bachelor is not attracted to that will be forced to stay on the show to create drama.

3. Shaun says:

Fabulous!XD

4. dancmh says:

Boy Meets Boy was so damned awful it’s taken 13 years to try this again. I guess it’s nice to see Logo put a little money into something other than Drag Race and Teen Mom reruns. (No shade on Drag Race, btw. I’m addicted to it.)

5. I hope they dont screw it up, and we gays can be proud of this show!

• movinonup says:

Hahahaaaa….. I’m pretty sure that there are very few hetero’s that are “proud” of ‘The Bachelor’ – and other pathetic hetero themed “please complete me”, shows.

6. Matthew B Lawler says:

This is the first truly gay dating show because boy meets boy half the contestants were really straight MTV had a bisexual dating show with shot of love and Fox had some show that got canceled after like three episodes were half of the females bachelors were secretly gay this is the first show were it’s actually 100 percent gay

7. NOKA says:

This is way too much!! Gays trying to shove their lifestyle to people and draw attention. We know you are gay we are not question that but stopped with shoving your lifestyle as acceptable for others to accept when it is not.

• Tim says:

You don’t have to watch—just watch the Bachelor on ABC!

• dancmh says:

If you’re tuning into a network known for gay content to have something shoved into your face, I’m pretty sure it’s not your bible. You have my thoughts and prayers though…

• movinonup says:

Hi Noka ~ I’m a lesbian and loving another woman is no more a “lifestyle” than YOUR hetero paranoia is a “lifestyle”. And please, stop shoving your disgusting heterosexual lifestyle in my face 24 hours a day. YOU’RE on my TV, on my beach, in my mall, at my job, at my car wash, at my favorite restaurant, in my daughters PTA meetings, in my Congress, running my federal government, I could go on and on and on, but why bother — you’ll never ‘get it’.

• Anna says:

You know that rectangular box with buttons that came with your TV? It’s called a remote. You are free to use it.

• Pedro says:

Are you surprised a gay network will have a gay-themed dating show?

8. Drew says:

I’m looking forward to it, but… big question… When will Logo finally broadcast in HD so I can see all the bachelor glory in high def??

• John says:

Logo is available in HD in select markets. You can also watch it online in HD. I live in Boston and its not available in HD, so I watch it online instead.

9. Mark says:

I don’t see how this show is going to work. What is to stop the other guys from hooking up with one another? Why would they only care about the “prince charming”?

• TAB says:

Who is to say that isn’t already happening on The Bachelorette? Lol

• Gerri says:

Oh ya. I didn’t think about that. It could be an issue. One that is not a problem in the regular Bachelor program. They have laser focus on the Bachelor.

• JM says:

This is just ignorant. The stigma that men go after any other man with a pulse needs to cease. Like any reality dating show, you’re there for the suitor. If there’s no chemistry, connection or interest, then you can expect no screen time between said bachelor and contestants, followed by eventual elimination. The only time I’d expect them to ‘hook up’ is when people go with that intention and more fool them when the bachelor finds out and they’re booted.

• Lala says:

Nothing ignorant about that…a bunch of attractive gay people living under one roof, after all they are there to find love….some of them are bound to form a connection with each other. It’s diff with the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows because these women/men identify as straight.

• Pedro says:

However, it’s not unlikely that a bunch of pretty, eligible gay men living in a house together would spark a few hook-ups.

10. abz says:

I’d much rather see UnREAL tackle a gay bachelor season. It’d probably be pretty entertaining

11. Agent 86 says:

I’m almost hoping that, like in the gay Bachelor spoof starring Jesse Tyler Ferguson and George Takei, some of the suitors find love with one another instead of with the Bachelor – then there can be multiple happy endings (and follow-up weddings)!

The numbers are even perfect – 13 suitors, one Bachelor = 7 happy couples (subject to some variations if throuples form).