Exclusive

Bones Sneak Peek: Gilles Marini Is Brennan and Aubrey's No. 1 Suspect

On this Thursday’s Bones (Fox, 8/7c), guest star Gilles Marini is rich, handsome and sporting a (potentially) killer smile.

When a murdered woman’s body is found with a diamond in its jaw, the team’s suspicions turn toward the Marquis De Chaussin (Marini). In this exclusive sneak peek, the nobleman claims he was under the impression that his dead wife was just shopping in New York, but Brennan and Aubrey aren’t convinced. Not helping his case is the attractive graduate student at his side, who’s been managing the Marquis’ “small holding,” aka his giant mansion. Get your head out of the gutter! (But yes, these two are probably doing it.)

The Frenchman isn’t a very cooperative suspect, either. After Brennan and Aubrey try to move their questioning into the palatial home, the Marquis replies, “I know this game you play. I will not invite you in to amass some bogus evidence against me.”

Then he notes that the French inspector’s manhunt cost that law-enforcement official his job, before warning them, “I can only hope you will not meet the same fate.”

Press PLAY above to watch the video, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the face-off.

1. Kia says:

Wow, we got five sneak peeks this week! Unbelievable. Thanks for sharing!
    Looking forward to this episode, but I’m even more excited about the finale which David Boreanaz directed. That’s also the reason why Booth will have less screentime in this episode, but he gets to wear glasses, so no complains on my end!

2. anon says:

Booth is prolly getting his eyes tested hence why he isn’t out in the field with Brennan, hope they explained that to her probation officer as he is suppose to supervise ALL her work at the FBI

FYI Bones writers need better narratives to explain David’s absence off screen whilst prepping for directing, first lame online driving school and now bad eye sight, what’s next abducted by aliens?

Sighs.

• Kia says:

Yeah, because having bad eye sight, even a temporary problem, never happens in real life, what a ridiculous concept. *sarcasm*

• anon says:

You feel better now Kia, you got to chastise me for having an opinion you don’t agree with… Pro tip? Scroll past my posts, your blood pressure will thank you.

* eye roll *

• Kia says:

Comparing alien abduction and an actual health problem was rather silly, it’s not about me disagreeing with you.

• anon says:

IT WAS A JOKE. Frakking hell.

Seriously, stop taking comments about Bones so frakking personally. Maybe get out for some fresh air.

• kmw says:

@anon yes they do need better narratives but we are talking about a show( Bones) that normally does 22 to 24 episodes a season. When you have that many episodes( and I should note a network that doesn’t care for it) little things like this get left by the wayside. I would imagine after 11 seasons on the air and changing writers the way they have has had something to do with David’s absences not being explained properly. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and in my own opinion Bones would have been a much better show if it hadn’t been proceduralized as much as it has but it did and expecting it to change now this late in the game isn’t going to happen( however they are getting one of their old writers back from their middle seasons) I would hope that Bones fans can enjoy what’s left of the show. We are VERY VERY lucky to be getting another season. I know I have nit picked at things ( like Bones having a white President of the USA) but I let it go and have enjoyed this season. As such I am looking forward to, Thursday and I appreciate TV LINE giving us news and the recaps that they have.

3. kmw says:

Nice clip. however the clips with Booth and Brennan regarding his eyesight are better and funnier. Since David is directing the finale it explains his lack of scenes at least in this instance. I actually find it amusing when they find the reasons to keep Booth off camera but I do agree that the traffic school episode was bad. Should be a good episode anyway also Sebastien Roche is also in this episode and he is terrific in anything he does. Very scared about next weeks episode and I know it will be good as well. It is going to be a long summer and fall to wait for the last episodes of Bones

4. Nancy says:

The guest cast looks good in this one. I find it surprising that Aubrey did not introduce Brennan and she didn’t appear to introduce herself. I’m just so used to Booth introducing her, it surprised me!