Exclusive

Major Crimes Sneak Peek: Provenza and Flynn Have a Botoxic Encounter

Age jokes aimed at Major Crimes‘ elder statesmen do a person of interest exactly zero favors in this sneak peek from Monday’s episode (TNT, 10/9c).

In the Season 5 episode “Skin Deep,” Flynn’s search for a new home to purchase leads to an unexpected turn of events — and a new investigation — for Major Crimes (as teased by my Inside Line column). In the clip above, the fellas go looking for a dermatologist, only to get the run-around — with an emphasis on run — from the truth-talker who answers the door.

As occasionally happens in such a scenario, “We have a runner!” But on whom will it fall to give chase? Press play to see which MCD team member swings into action.

Want more scoop on Major Crimes, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. RedReddington says:

Oh man, I can’t wait until Monday. This episode is gonna be a fun one.

2. Buzz you should know all these years that Provenza never runs!!!! So….reserve officer Watson you have to catch the runner!!! hahahahaha

3. Whatevah says:

I love this show so much. I hope TNT doesn’t do anything stupid.

4. Next episode will be Major Crimes classic – Flynn, Provenza, Buzz and trouble! What we all need! Thanks Matt!

5. HAP says:

GW Bailey is the eldest among them at 71, but a whole bunch of other cast members are well into their 60s. Mary is 64. Tony is 66. Michael is 66. Even Robert Gossett is 62. Maybe they should rename the show Geriatric Crimes. I joke. I really love the show.

6. Mommaknowsbest says:

I’m literally laughing out loud at this point – can’t wait for Monday night!! Poor Buzz!

7. SALLIE says:

I love this show…hope it stays on forever

8. Oh, Buzz :D This going to be a wonderful and funny episode. Thanks for showing us this sneak peek

9. Carol C says:

Looks like a lot of fun! Sorry I have to wait till the DVD comes out to watch it.

10. Kevin In CT says:

Love Major Crimes but I kinda miss the old days when Flynn & Provenza were always getting into little jams like when they were “outwitted by a stweardess” to quote Will Pope.

11. Babi Godoi says:

Hiiiiiigh expectations for this episode!!! Shandy and Flynn and Provenza, finally.
    Hope the shippers won’t be disappointed again.