Exclusive

Fosters Sneak Peek: The Family Goes Into a Technology-Free Lockdown

The fallout from The Fosters‘ school-lockdown nightmare is far from over.

With Nick still out there and in possession of a gun, the family’s return home turns into another scary, isolation scenario in this exclusive video from Monday’s episode (Freeform, 8/7c).

First, Stef instructs the kids not to leave the premises or close their doors. (Does the latter order seem especially directed toward Brandon and Callie, who just came clean about their secret night of passion?) Next, to stop the spread of gossip, the moms also collect everyone’s phones and computers, leaving Jesus to wonder what they’re supposed to do with no technology. When Lena suggests reading a book, he informs her that they do that on their gadgets. (R.I.P., physical books.)

Finally, Lena urges the kids to share their feelings about what happened during the terrifying school lockdown. “No shutting down,” she insists.

Press PLAY above to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the situation.

1. wrstlgirl says:

Love this show sans the Braille drama. They need to wrap that up and move on.

2. Jon Willis says:

I really hope that this will finally be the end of Brallie. The two actors don’t even have any chemistry with each other. Stop trying to make Brallie happen it’s never going to happen.

3. Arna Perry says:

Why don’t the moms shut off the router and modem. That would eliminate internet access.

4. matraupach says:

Yea but I get the feeling that the show is jumping the shark with the “making Jude suddenly straight”-storyline.

I mean I loved it when it was uncertain what his sexual orientation was, but now after coming out as gay, they start to make him straight ?

I mean I was ok with any sexual orientation the writers would give the character, but i totally dislike that they change it afterwards again…

• Pandra Borum says:

I agree with you on dat if they going turn him back straight they just should let stef go back to mike

• AS says:

There’s this little thing called bisexuality? There’s already so much bi erasure on tv. It’s important, especially when it’s a young man. There’s VERY little representation of bi men on tv.

• bellealec says:

They aren’t making him straight. As a gay man myself, I will say that at his age I practiced dating girls as well, as a coping mechanism. Even though I knew I was gay, I tried to make it so I wasn’t. That doesn’t mean that Jude’s not gay, it means he’s having a hard time.