Exclusive

Orphan Black Finale Sneak Peek: Krystal Is Unimpressed With Her Clone

During tonight’s Orphan Black season finale (BBC America, 10/9c), Krystal gets an invitation into Clone Club — but does she want to be a member if it means looking like “a seven on a good day”?

The scene-stealing beautician finally meets Sarah in this exclusive video, and Krystal’s reaction to learning about her genetic identical is, well, better experienced untainted. Let’s just say it involves disbelief, a dig at Sarah’s hair and a healthy dose of self-confidence.

And in case you were wondering if you could possibly love Krystal more, she then breaks down what’s going on at Brightborn for her clueless new pals — and almost gets all right, save for a few key details!

Press PLAY above to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the hilarious scene.

1. Cas says:

Love Orphan Black!! Hope a renewal is coming soon.

2. Kat says:

this clip is GOLD. it’s always great to have these lighter moments amidst the angst. so sad this is the season finale already!

3. Luis says:

Krystal is the best thing to happen to the show since it premiered. Tatiana Maslany is a frakkin’ genius!

• BrightLight says:

I think she’s become my favorite clone and she’s only been in about 5 episodes. My fave thing about Krystal is that she never shocked by anything and just says exactly what she’s thinking. I LOL’d when she said “Even if you could get a comb through that hair, she (Sarah) is like a 7 on a good day and I’ve been told I’m a 10.” I so hope we get to see more of her in the final season.
      I also hope we actually find Tony too, but I’m starting to think we’ll see 4 more clones before Tony reappears.

4. T H says:

I’ve been so excited for the moment Krystal would meet one of her sisters, and I have to say, not only does it not disappoint, it far surpasses my expectations. Tatiana is truly magical.

5. Lysh says:

I had to watch this twice, it’s so good. Love Kyrstal.

6. Connor McVeigh says:

Please don’t end orphan black so soon should carry on till s 9 or 10

7. Karron Danner says:

Aaaaahhhh….don’t know if I can wait till June for the final season of Orphan Black! I have to say this is by far one of the most innovative, gut wrenching, psychological, and by far the most entertaining series I have seen in years.