bachelorette chad daniel

The Bachelorette's 15 Chad-iest Moments — 'Meat Plates,' Bloody Knuckles, Hitler References and More!

“I’m gonna cut everyone here’s legs off and arms off, and then there’s gonna be torsos. And then I’m gonna throw them in the pool. And I’m gonna f–k up this entire damn thing.”

And that, ladies and gentleman, is the strategy being employed by the current villain of I’m The Bachelorette: Get Me Outta Here, a verrrry muscular fella named Chad.

This week’s installment found our heroine Jojo dressing down the cocky real estate agent with the hair-trigger temper for being disrespectful during a group date — but most likely thanks to producer intervention, she didn’t send him home. Nor did said producers after Chad threatened to kill house rival Evan.

Check out the gallery below for the episode’s 10 Chad-iest moments — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us how much longer you think Chad’s reign of awfulness will last!

1. april-ann says:

I love Chad. I love that he’s always eating! I’m sure he’s edited that way, but it’s fun and hilarious to always see him eating. He’d better be on Bachelor in Paradise. I can’t wait to watch Chad eat his way through Bachelor in Paradise.

2. wrstlgirl says:

Chad is Bachelorette gold. By far my favorite villain ever!!

3. I thought I was reading an article on the new season of UnReal and was like, “It’s from a bachelorette’s POV? Didn’t know that”. Haha

4. Shaun says:

This guy is outrageous,where is his mother?

• april-ann says:

She passed away last year.

• Andrea says:

Which he claimed in the most unemotional way ever, not even elaborating in the slightest on his mother’ personality or anything. It was extremely weird, and I doubt she would be proud of the narcissistic way he’s been acting either 😉 especially if she’s still alive…

5. Mo says:

Maybe it’s because I’m getting old or something (at the ripe old age of 34) or maybe it’s because I’ve been married 13 years…no, wait, maybe it’s because I know people who have actually been in abusive relationships. I can’t take him. He’s dangerous and he needs to go.

• wrstlgirl says:

I don’t condone violence in any way but so far these guys have been eagerly pushing his buttons. The second fists fly (if that really happens) he’ll be history.

• Andrea says:

Kurk Homes (custom homes?)

You don’t condone violence, but it’s okay to rip someone’s shirt and threaten it as long as you were allegedly provoked?? Lol! Chad was the first to provoke anybody and push their buttons with his continuous insults and judgments of the other men as being “phony” etc. He’s always ready to insult them to their face and behind their back if they even so much as ask him a question he doesn’t want to have to answer. He’s the epitome of childish and narcissistic, filled with arrogance, rage and dishonesty. It makes for suspenseful reality TV, but he is, by no means, a victim of editing or of any of the other men “bullying” him, as he laughably tried to claim.

• wrstlgirl says:

I’m talking throwing punches. And it doesn’t matter who was first, second, whatever, Evan and a couple of those other guys are egging him on knowing full well that he could lose it at any moment and that’s just as bad IMO. They want him to snap. They are all being childish and the whole thing is pathetic. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chad is a ratings grab planted there by ABC. I mean come on, those security guards were a joke. They have him on camera threatening bodily harm yet he’s still there so there is very clearly some editing going on there.

• Lauren says:

Ah! Yes! The way she forgives his behavior because he’s “honest” and “real!” I told my husband this is why so many women are in abusive relationships.

6. Tenney says:

Definitely not a fan of Chad however, Evan is just as bad. Evan reminds me of that little brother who your parents told you that you had to be nice to because he is smaller than you. Said little brother knows this so he keeps taunting you, hitting you, sticking his finger in right your face while saying “I’m not touching you” until one day you’ve had enough and you push this little brother away from you and then he goes crying to mom and dad because you pushed him; all-the-while never mentioning he has been harassing you non-stop. UGH!

• wrstlgirl says:

Agree. Evan’s roast of Chad was a personal attack and was no better than some of the things Chad has done. It is not okay to imply someone has an addiction to illegal substances. And he did it knowing that it would set Chad off, not that it takes much to set him off, LOL. And then he cries foul when Chad reacts. Chad is a total jerk, there is no doubt but a couple of those other guys aren’t far behind.

• Jess says:

Tenney, your analogy is sorely lacking accurate parallels. Chad has been the aggressor all along, while trying to manipulate people into viewIng him as some sort of victim. Apparently he has succeeded in this to some degree, based on comments from certain viewers. These people are adults who should all have enough self-control to let mere words roll off their back, and not allow others to enrage them. Evan was not harassing Chad, he simply questions unnecessary, overly aggressive behavior. Little brothers don’t harass older siblings who are nice to them and don’t show themselves to be annoyed by every little thing they do. Older siblings should also be wise enough to expose actions they feel are perhaps unjust by their younger siblings to their parents, if it is bothering them that much. Chad has even been combative with JoJo, the person he’s supposedly there for… What’s your analogy for that?

• Tenney says:

I never once said that Chad was innocent in all this, nor did I ever say that he is this great guy who is just misunderstood. what I am saying is that Evan’s behavior should also not be acceptable and he should own his role in the conflict that is going on in the house. He purposely went on stage and implied that Chad would have “performance” issues because he is on steroids; which he has no idea if he is or not. He did that went the intent to set Chad off. A mature adult should rise above that kind of behavior. It’s petty and immature.

• Jess says:

Tenney, your analogy suggests that Chad (the older sibling) would be justified in his physical retaliation against Evan (the younger sibling) because he was “pushed” to it or that Evan simply asked for it. In fact, your whole analogy accepts the false premise that Evan has constantly been in Chad’s face, verbally abusing and taunting him while he sits there stoically and silently taking it until he finally can’t take it anymore. That’s a complete farce! Evan’s actions have been very tame compared to Chad’s. Chad has told Evan to shut up in front of all the guys for merely talking out loud, rips his shirt, tells the other guys he’s the only one “being real”, threatens to cut them all up and constantly insults everyone during his confessionals, unprovoked, also being completely disrespectful to JoJo. Chad sees himself as superior to everyone else and as the alpha male, and wraps his self worth in his masculinity, and he’s mainly enraged by Evan because he thinks he’s too “whimpy” to deserve an attractive girl like JoJo or even be considered in the same group as him. That’s where Chad’s rage stems from, NOT Evan’s rather tame actions. Evan is trying to show that he’s not going to be intimidated by Chad, but people like you keep suggesting that Evan is the one being the aggressor pushing poor Chad to his [very short] limits, even when the facts show the complete opposite is the case. Whatever.

• wrstlgirl says:

I don’t believe anyone here is suggesting that Evan is being the aggressor pushing poor Chad. But to stand up in front of a room full of people and knowingly taunt someone is not just you trying to show that you will not be intimidated. That was an obvious attack on Chad’s character (or lack of) which is no better than what Chad has been doing. And if I’m not mistaken Chad told Evan to stay away from him and Evan continued his campaign to get Chad kicked out. They are both wrong, period. I’m guessing Chad will be gone tonight anyway and maybe even both of them.

• Barney Rubble says:

OMG, people, it’s a highly scripted “reality” show. Imagine if we focused such energy on the real issues of the world…

7. Amy says:

This season of The Bachelorette is glorious. Pure, unashamed trashy glory.