Exclusive

Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek: Is Trois a Crowd on Honeymoon?

An unexpected honeymoon “guest” causes a bit of trouble for Vincent and Catherine, as Beauty and the Beast‘s fourth and final season gets underway.

As seen in the above sneak peek from the Season 4 premiere — titled “Monsieur et Madame Bete” and airing Thursday at 9/8c on The CW — VinCat (played by Jay Ryan and Kristen Kreuk) must think quick when a couple that Vincent saved from a car crash recall seeing a glowy-eyed “beast” pull them from the wreckage.

Can Catherine wield fluent French fast enough to ward off a curious policier? Press play above to find out.

Elsewhere in the episode, Vincent and Cat’s wedded bliss is further interrupted when they learn from J.T. that someone is trying to expose the identities of beasts. Tess, though, is reluctant to help in that investigation since they are all trying to move forward with an attempt at normal lives.

Want more scoop on B&TB, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Susy says:

As long as that roadblock isn’t another redhead, they should be fineeeeee!

2. iakovos says:

Does anyone watch this series? I was hopeful for the reboot but found it disappointing. Am surprised The CW has carried it along for four seasons. Even the original CBS hit could not go long distance on its high concept.

3. I will honestly watch anything Kristin Kreuk is in – hopefully, some network will find a great vehicle for her now BATB is over.

4. Jess says:

this is the one show that I am going to miss when it goes off the air. I love Vince and Cat. I am going to miss them on my tv screen. Jay Ray is such a hottie

• Helen says:

I agree actually I will miss the whole cast. They all work so well together. Jay and Kristin will always be Vincat for me. This was the best show on TV.

• Naima says:

I know right jay is fayaa😍😍😍😍😍😍 I would love to watch anything he and Kirsten kreuk act in

5. Cheryl says:

This show was an unexpected surprise. I’m glad it was given one more season. It is definitely entertaining.

6. Robin says:

Why is the CW taking all the good shows off! Beauty and the beast is an awesome show! I’m totally disappointed with CW! I hope they don’t plan on taking off The Originals!! I will definitely Stop watching the CW!!!!

7. ola uchendu says:

please have u people watch season 4? because I don’t want to miss it cause of the love I have for Vincent and catering