Exclusive

Person of Interest Sneak Peek: Is Shaw No Longer Looking to Escape?

Did the little “tour” that Person of Interest‘s Greer and Tweenage Samaritan just took Shaw on instill a sense of complacency, if not start to compromise the valued asset’s allegiance to Team Machine?

That question, born of Monday’s episode, is raised by the exclusive sneak peek above, where Shaw assures her nurse that “no flesh wounds” will come of her latest attempt to administer a sedative to Samaritan’s No. 1 captive.

Or, is Shaw channelling Reese from the POI pilot…? Press play to watch the scene unfold.

In tonight’s first of two new episodes, titled “QSO” and airing at 9/8c, Root goes undercover at a radio station to protect the host of a conspiracy theory show who stumbles upon information that could get him killed. Then at 10 pm, in “Reassortment,” Reese and Finch become trapped in a hospital that becomes ground zero for a deadly viral outbreak, while Shaw (the poor thing) struggles with reality.

Want more scoop on POI, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. :) says:

I LOVE SHAW. OMG She’s so freaking badass.

2. Isa says:

What a legend!

3. Kevin K says:

Shaw & Root were “too hot for TV”.

4. BillyBobJohnson says:

Escape artist extraordinary.

5. ellie says:

Oh, my god. Three words from Root and Shaw decides not to kill herself and fight back. Who would have thought the phrase “Four Alarm Fire” would carry so much hope. So glad Lambert is dead, well overdue and I’m glad to see Shaw finally knows what’s real and has escaped. I need a Shoot reunion next episode though. We only have 5 episodes left and only one episode so far has featured Amy and Sarah together and as much as I loved the episode the events during don’t exist in canon.

6. I loved this show before this season. Sadly, this season has been a total bomb. Before the start of this season I was excited to see how they would wrap the show. Boy, they sure lost sight of the last 4 years and why the audience enjoyed the show so very much. This season thus far is as if they just tossed a bunch of weak story lines together to make it to the finale. The writing for the most part has been dull with the exception of the viral outbreak and Samaritan wanting to collect DNA. Squeezing Fusco out is annoying and really pissed me off. Dragging out the Shaw story line has become boring and I can hardly stand to watch those parts anymore. Oh and let’s not forget to mention the Shaw/Root relationship, far too much time is focused on that relationship.

7. Adin Caffery says: