Best TV Quotes

Quotes of the Week: Bones, Grey's, Penny Dreadful, NCIS and More

As the regular TV season winds to a close — don’t worry, we’re in denial, too — we’re capitalizing on the chance to revisit the week’s best dialogue.

This time around, we’ve got a heartwarming send-off for NCIS‘ DiNozzo, a Reese Witherspoon shout-out on Bones, awkward romantic advice on The Blacklist, plus double doses of Jane the Virgin, Veep, Person of Interest and more.

Check out the gallery below – or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!

1. Kia says:

Wow, Bones is finally included too. Nice.

2. notjennifer says:

Your very last opportunity to include quotes from Castle and not a single one made the list? Not Castle expounding on why he loves Beckett or Beckett saying she’s crazy about him and he’s the love of her life? Not Castle telling Mason that Beckett was out of bullets? Not even the final ‘Every writer needs inspiration’ and ‘Always’? Big ol’ fail on that TVLine. Big. Ol’. Fail.

• Saskia says:

Couldn’t have said it better myself! This makes me sad on a whole new level. Would’ve loved to see the “He does know I’m the Captain” quote.

3. **DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (Bonus Quote!)
    “Every time they do that… I get hungry for chicken.”
    As Kendra and Carter fly up, up and away, Mick’s (Dominic Purcell) tummy growls**

The look on Sara’s (Caity Lotz) face was even funnier, like “Dude WTF is wrong with you?”😂🐔

4. cc says:

You should’ve included the Goldbergs, the finale was hilarious. Best line:

(after Beverly breaks a pipe and the front of the school is flooded)
    “Beverly Goldberg, in my office, now!”
    -“May I ask what this is regarding?”

• Sarah says:

They could literally just copy and paste the script to “The Goldbergs” every single week. That show is absolutely hysterical. I couldn’t deal with Dave Kim screaming, “This is my graduation turtleneck!”

5. Brad says:

LOL the one from mick when hawkgirl and Hawkman left was so funny

6. carolyn wadlington says:

will no longer watch any tv since bones castle csi are gone, I lived w losin law n order, but now will only watch bews an then rent dvds