Blake Shelton Gwen Stefani

Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani's Duet at Billboard Music Awards 2016: Grade It

Arguably The Voice‘s biggest winners to date, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani took the Billboard Music Awards stage on Sunday for a headline-making performance of their romantic duet “Go Ahead and Break My Heart.”

Their outfits may not have been in sync — Shelton wore a conservative plaid jacket, while Stefani rocked a translucent, skin-colored dress — but their voices were in perfect harmony. And that’s what really matters… right?

Watch a portion of the performance below:

“Go Ahead and Break My Heart” is the newest single off Shelton’s album If I’m Honest; he and Gwen first performed it live together on a recent episode of The Voice.

Your thoughts on the coaches’ big collaboration? Grade their performance below, then drop a comment with your full review.

1. Ann says:

Blake is Amazing…..Gwen looked 300% better with her makeup toned down….she was very attractive. Maybe some fuller eyelashes. Song is great! ♡

2. Tammie says:

I want to know how to do the make up she had

3. Cassie says:

I didn’t see their outfits as out of sync so much as “hey I’m the country heartthrob and you’re the flashy city heartbreaker” but I enjoyed the song. They seem to fit well together.

4. Angela says:

Great song!!!
    What a couple…you can tell they bring out the best in each other!!!

Good luck on both your albums. You both deserve it.

5. Jean Burke says:

Their chemistry is so awesome that it doesn’t matter what they sing. They are mesmerizing to watch when they perform. I really liked the song.

6. Marsha says:

Follow these two since day 1 and day are so in love and happy and good for them after what their ex’s did to them. They are an amazing pair she’s absolutely beautiful and he is such a handsome guy. I love their new song bought the CD and probably have heard it a hundred times. I hope they make more music together.

7. Debra Parten says:

Oh Blake Shelton is beautiful the way the two of you move together and look into each other’s eyes, it’s as if no one else in the room. The band was wonderful. Good job!

• Peggy Mantz says:

Blake is so popular and she’s living off of his fame.She is only popular because of the hype of their on Voice romantic antics . It was like a soap opera to people. We’re going to get tired of the love em and leave em songs. So what next? She’s not country and he’s not whatever she does. If their happy- good.Wish she would wear something other than see through.I can’t understand why the song isn’t the main focus and not the body.

• aseriesofsneaks says:

Gwen is hardly living off his fame; she’s had a 20+ year career and has sold a lot more albums than he has. Or do you only follow country music and not any other genres? Seriously, you sound kind of clueless here…

• Dawn says:

I agree with you my 2 daughters and I saw her Sweet Escape concert when they went on tour. One of the best concerts ever. She has wonderful music, as does Blake. They are fantastic together. Would love to see the two of them go on tour together ❤️

• Pat Browning says:

Totally agree aserlesofsneaks Gwen is certainly awesome and talented on her own. Love watching them together.

• gloriasimpher says:

she does not touch blake he is great when they met on the voice she had not worked for years.blake an miranda will chhew her up on stage get real she can not even dance. blake goes to help her in her concert, she can not sell tickets blake maks her popular no one cars.DUH?.

• Hello?!…….Gwen Stefani is a major rock/pop music star. She’s actually MORE famous than he is. And also wealthier by millions too. You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about. Step outside the country music world and take a good look around.

• me says:

i agree with u. gwen is disgusting, blake got stupid. the one who replied to u, with negativiy is a moron. freedom of speech loser, look it up. ur worse with ur lame defense. i think the song sucks. So what.

• dman6015 says:

You’re obviously a long-time country fan who has no idea what goes on in the pop world. Stefani was big long before anyone heard of Shelton.

• Kathy says:

I agree Peggy….Gwen simply does not have “the voice”….she looks like she’s had a tone of botox or something. I’m sure she’s very nice, but I can’t share everyone’s enthusiasm for them as a couple…and NO ONE knows what happened between Blake and Miranda so stop saying she cheated….it is only a RUMOR that she did.

8. Susan says:

Gwen and Blake sound great together! A second song would be nice. They are so good for each other.

9. Kimboe31 says:

I love Blake and Gwen! They look so happy and made tonight seem so magical!

10. hottnesd says:

Love them together, great couple

11. paula says:

Let’s continue with spotlighting good things – like these two…. instead if needless gossip and negativity.

12. Coco says:

Love it as much as the first time…Hope they are forever happy together

13. Coco says:

Love it as much as the first time…Hope they are forever happy together…it’s my first post

14. PAP says:

They did great tonight as they always do. Great song and couple.

15. Peggy Mantz says:

• Angela says:

She is only popular because of the hype of their on Voice romantic antics
      Er, no. She was the lead singer of No Doubt, who were quite popular back in the ’90s and early ’00s, and also had a few big solo hits of her own after that. She’s been well-known for quite a long time on her own.

16. Cindy Ponto says:

Blake and Gwen make me smile when I see them together. I hope they last and stay together

17. Maria says:

So sweet, I love them together!

18. Marian millet says:

Awesome sauce boy oh boy eat your heart out Miranda. You can see the happy in both of them

19. Delma says:

Beautiful Couple sang a beautiful song and you can see the Chemistry. GREAT PERFORMANCE

20. Jackie says:

I think Gwen had a bit of a tummy.:) baby tummy?????

• dlraetz says:

I was wondering the same thing. They’re so in love that I could see a baby in their lives

• Pat Browning says:

I agree. Tiny, but there. AND she had some kind of bling on her left hand THAT finger. Look at her hand when she picks it up to push her hair aside. Def some kind of bling

21. Lori Johnson says:

I thought they should of put more feeling into the song! Its a heartbreak song, not a love song! Not a song you should be smiling while singing it! Plus Gwen’s outfit was way to revealing! She needs to impress fans with her music not her body!

22. Itsmeg says:

Beautiful couple, beautiful song, such a sweet performance. We need more love like this. Sad to see all the hatreds directed towards them, when they have done nothing but show love. Especially sad when women attack Gwen, a mother of 3 who had to endured a public divorce from a dbag ex husband. gwen and Blake have been nothing but classy.

23. me says:

Gwen is a piece of crap, always was, always will be. Poor Blake.

24. Mary says:

It was okay but I am not a fan of Blake. I am a little tired hearing and seeing about them, their relationship seems like a big PR promotion. Overexposure anyone.

• Mark says:

I totally agree it’s a stunt to promote there new cds! Do see the love between them when they look at each other!

25. Barbara Hall says:

There is a law of love you can’t build your happiness on someone else pain! It never last or works. That’s what I know for sure!

26. Wayne Jaterka says:

I would like to see them sing more songs together. That was awesome!! Should do a tour together. Awesome!!

27. Milinda Gonzales says:

I love Blake & Gwen together.
    They look so much in love & I’m very happy for them ….
    Miranda sure lost a great fellow ,her loss , so very happy for Blake !

28. Susan says:

I like the one they sang on The Voice best of all -3- they’ve done for TV.

29. Donna Sides says:

I liked Blake…until he hooked up with this bimbo…Miranda Lambert is a class act..real talent…not a Madonna wannabe.You deserve what you got!

30. debbie andrews says:

I love watching Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefanie together. Their so real and both can sing. One thing I did notice Stefanie’s tummy bump.She has a washboard stomach. So is she pregnant

31. chris says:

I missed the performance, and it is not on You Tube, so I haven’t seen it. I’m surprised no on e has posted it.

32. Guajardo says:

Gwen sucked. Shelton was awesome.

33. Maravilhoso. Amo o Blake e também a Gwen. A química deles é maravilhosa.felicidades para os dois.