Legends of Tomorrow Video: Caity Lotz Talks Hourman Twist, Snart's Sad Exit

There’s a new DC Comics hero in town, and Caity Lotz is here to talk about how Hourman might shake things up for Legends of Tomorrow Season 2.

Speaking with TVLine at The CW’s Upfront red carpet, Lotz first weighs in on the team’s loss of Leonard Snart (played by Wentworth Miller), before getting into how Rex Tyler aka Hourman (Suits‘ Patrick J. Adams) could set the Legends on a new course in the fall.

Lotz also shares her hopes for Season 2, talks about Sara’s mourning of Laurel and reveals the female character from another CW series she’d like White Canary to hook up with. (Any guesses before you hit play above?)

Want more scoop on Legends, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. sarah t says:

Sheesh, a bit of a spoiler in the title there TVLine!

2. Mo says:

I live for Caity and Candice’s friendship!

3. Ingrid says:

Haha I love Caity, Sara/Iris would def be an interesting duo

4. Penny says:

Sara x Iris? I dig it!

5. They still haven’t said if the show has been renewed for 16 episodes or the normal 23 episodes. I would love to see Iris apart of the crossover that will happen next season. Im still sad about Captain Cold. I am hoping that when Cold makes an appearance in new episode we have a White Canary moment.

I have actually seen some people who would like to see Rip and White Canary together.

6. Nilani says:

I really, truly appreciate Caity Lotz for ALWAYS bringing up Candice Patton’s name and including her, whenever she’s asked about other, favourite characters, she would like to see come on her show and interact with. No wonder, Candice has taken to her and is such great friends with her <3<3<3
    Such a far cry and leaps away from a certain other actress, who loves "…being the ONLY girl in Star Labs" and never misses to continuously promote "Her boys" and original "Team Flash"…

7. Alexis says:

I love Candice and Caity’s friendship

8. Joey Padron says:

Good interview with Caity. Can’t wait to see what Sara does in season 2. Sara and Iris would be interesting.

9. Sara and Alex Danvers would be amazing

10. Gabby says:

Sara and Iris okay I can dig that. You guys always ask great questions grateful for that.

11. bearlythere says:

The Hourman character sounds so goofy. I would love to see him get his own 1940’s series with a comedic tone. Mmmm, I can picture it so easily!