Shooter Trailer USA Network

Ryan Phillippe's Shooter, Mind-Bending Falling Water Get USA Network Trailers

Ryan Phillippe is the target of secrets and lies in the trailer for the upcoming USA Network drama Shooter.

Based on the Stephen Hunter novel (Point of Impact) and the 2007 Mark Wahlberg film, Shooter (premiering sometime this year) stars Phillippe as Bob Lee Swagger, a highly decorated ex-Marine sniper who is coaxed back into action after he learns about a plot to kill the president. From the looks of things, he may have wanted to better scrutinize the assignment. Omar Epps (House) co-stars, while Wahlberg is among the executive producers.

USA Network also released a trailer for the fall release Falling Water, which is described as “a mind-bending drama” about three unrelated people who slowly realize that they are dreaming separate parts of a single common dream. And the deeper they dig, the more they come to realize that the visions found in their common dream just might hold the key to, you know, the fate of the world. David Ajala (Beowulf: Return to the Shieldlands , Black Box), Will Yun Lee (Hawaii Five-0) and Lizzie Brochere (American Horror Story: Asylum, The Strain) star.

1. Mark says:

Loved Falling Water when it was first called Inception. Loved it.

• johnhelvete says:

If you want to go there, than how about Inception owing a debt to Dreamscape, a film that came out in 1984. I am sure there are several other films as well.

2. Sarah says:

Oh hello Ryan Phillippe. Welcome back to my dreams. 😍

• Dellie Q. says:

The best thing about Secrets & Lies was his bare bod as a recurring character. It was also a cool show.

3. Kim says:

Shooter looks so good! I wish there was an air date for it. I can’t wait to watch it.

4. Weezy says:

Count me in on both…loved the Shooter movie and the story. I like what USA is doing these days.

5. Rick23 says:

Are both of these airing this summer?

6. Joey Padron says:

The trailer for Shooter looks good. Trailer for Falling Water looks ok. I will check out first episode of Shooter.

7. M3rc_Nate says:

Well that Shooter vid was the entire premise of the movie. But w/e. I like the cast, but my goodness the gunplay was awful. The CGI of the muzzle flash was AWFUL, the lack of kick when shooting the rifle and pistols and such. AWFUL.
    You might say who care but to those that know such things it is like seeing a character driving a car slam his foot on the gas pedal and instantly he is going 200mph. It is just wrong. Sticks out like a sore thumb.
    Falling Water doesn’t interest me per-se, but it looks good. It looks really well done so I give USA props for that. They (along with SYFY) seem to really be turning around their networks. Good for them.

8. Martin says:

Videos seem region locked, do a better job please!

9. Stacy says:

I’m excited to see Will Yun Lee getting a series regular gig! I’ll have to check out the show.

10. John Davis says:

This content is currently unavailable.