Exclusive

Hawaii Five-0 Sneak Peek: With Steve Shot, Finale Is Plane Scary for Danny

Make sure your seatbelts are fastened and your tray tables are stowed away, because a whole lotta turbulence is ahead in the Hawaii Five-0 Season 6 finale, as seen in this extended, exclusive sneak peek.

In the first half of tonight’s two-hour season ender (starting at 9/8c on CBS), Five-0 must protect a wounded Gabriel and plan their escape from a dilapidated building in Oahu’s Chinatown when enemy gunmen storm the building looking to kill their nemesis.

Then at 10 pm, as seen in the above clip, Steve and Danny go undercover as drug smuggler pilots, an op that appears to unfold just fine… until McGarrett gets shot, leaving Danny to pilot the small plane. At gunpoint.

Friday the 13th, indeed.

Press play above to watch the intense, four-minute preview…. and wish Danny well!

1. You just had to make a plane pun, didn’t you?

2. Joey Padron says:

Sucks Steve got shot in the air! Not good the plane is running out of fuel! Can’t wait to see what happens next in season finale!

3. Grace says:

Thank you for this preview!! So excited about tonight’s finale. Danny is my favorite so I can’t wait to see him get the spotlight. This is like his nightmare! Poor guy has to worry about his partner (Steve!!! Ahhh! He looks bad off!) and flying a plane. Can’t wait!!!

4. Dee Ann korth says:

This is going to be the best season finale. Steve and Danny together .

5. Mike says:

This looks GOOOOOD!!!!!

6. H50fan says:

I just have a question why make a 2 hr season finale if neither one of the stories arc are connected one another and they are just separate episodes? I mean if it supposed to be a season finale in 2 hrs you can imagine 2 hours just one case.

Why is that and it does not make sense.

7. Gab says:

Well, there are things I really dont understand on this show. Steve is flying the plane, all is going well and the background music goes accordingly. Then the chopper fires and Steve is badly wounded. And the music doesn’t change to somehing dramatic, it remains the same for long, totally unrelated to the drama unfolding onscreen. I’d never seen such an odd editing choice.
    On another level, also the lack of Steve closeups is odd.

• Charlotte says:

I don’t think the beginning of this clip is exactly how the episode will go. It seems to be sort of like a quick catch-up so that you understand what the deal is going into the rest of the clip with Steve shot and Danny trying to land the plane.

8. Kevin says:

Explain the liver transplant and how they both survived

• Dan says:

It is a partial transplant. I think the liver and lungs are the only organs that can be partially replaced. My question is why notIon of Lou. Chin would still be recovering from being shot.so he would be out. I know it was for the humor of Steve now being part Williams, but it could have been discussed on screen.

• Dan says:

I meant to type why not Lou or K? Danged auto spell check

• Walter Marcus says:

this is all “Hollywood” medicine. If Steve had total failure, there is a long waiting list and this does not qualify him for donation. also, it would contraindicate partial liver donation. Danny was in no shape to undergo partial hepatectomy, or liver donation. there is a great need for donors. Liver transplant is life saving. there are not enough donors. this will not help the availability of donor livers. what will is to sign for organ donation on your driver’s license. what will also help is to include donation in your medical power of attorney so organs can be harvested.

9. Evangaline T. Boozer says:

I was on the edge of my seat. Hiding behind my hands. Worth every moment. Can’t wait til next season. Will be watching every episode on Netflix.

10. Tammy Jarrell says:

Last Week May 6 I Was OOT So I Missed The Show…. Then Last Night (13th) The Show Was Not Airing In Orlando …. I Am Afraid I May Have Missed sThe Finale ☹️

11. Cathy says:

Just watched it; can they please lighten Danny up next season? He didn’t even thank Jerry, just said that he didn’t get them killed. He wants to be thanked, but doesn’t thank others. His grumpy routine is getting very old.