Should Cristina Crash Grey's Wedding? Does Vampire Duo Bite? Peggy Carter's Husband Revealed? And More TV Qs

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including The Good Wife, Quantico, Chicago P.D. and Big Bang Theory!The Vampire Diaries

1 | The Vampire Diaries‘ Caroline and Alaric: So wrong it’s just plain wrong? (There’s a reason she still can’t bring herself to kiss him on the lips! He dated her best friend’s aunt! He was their high school history teacher!)

2 | Now that the fabric Outlander used to make Claire’s brown dress is available to the public, who’s going to sew us up something pretty?

3 | Who knew that, on Game of Thrones, Varys’ “little birds” were little kids?

4 | Didn’t you expect Fear the Walking Dead‘s Alex to do more than give Travis a stern talking-to after he basically condemned Jake to die?

5 | Penny Dreadful fans, were you A) thrilled, B) bummed or C) both that Dracula turned out to be Vanessa’s sweet new love interest, Alexander?

6 | TVLine readergood-wife-ring-left Kate asks: “Did anyone else notice that when The Good Wife‘s Alicia and Peter are starting to hold hands, they show her wedding ring on her right hand instead of left, but then after the slap, she holds her face and the wedding band is on the left?”

7 | On Once Upon a Time, how long were Hades’ ashes piled up on the floor in Regina’s office? Did no one – including the “dancing brooms” that inhabit Storybrooke – think to sweep those up? Also, who was the long-mute little boy at UnderGranny’s supposed to be?

8 | Have Quantico‘s Shelby and Alex broken up/reunited more often than even Alex and Ryan?

9 | Why is The Family‘s Willa suddenly assuming that Ben killed Adam, when all he’s admitted to is hurting the boy at some point in their 10-year captivity?

10 | On Monday’s General Hospital, in addition to Sam, Robin, Carly, Sonny and Helena, who else would you have liked to see appear to Jason?

11 | Looking at that 0.2 rating, all the shiny new shows on deck… are you still sure about that Reign renewal, CW?gotham-butch-delete

12 | Why was Gotham‘s Butch so conspicuously sweaty at Tabitha’s hospital bedside? (Admit it, you shuddered when he leaned over to hug her.) And speaking of Miss Galavan, did you fear they’d offed her just when she started getting interesting?

13 | How did Dancing With the Stars host Tom Bergeron pass up the chance to say, “How rude!” when Jodie Sweetin was eliminated on her strongest night ever?

14 | Why did Castle‘s May 9 episode establish the “End of Days” aka “two days from now” as being May 10, when they could have just as easily synced it with the real calendar? Or are we just being OCD?flash-cemetary-delete

15 | How did The Flash‘s Barry wind up at Once Upon a Time‘s filtered Underworld cemetery?

16 | Be honest: Did you suspect the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. were pulling a switcheroo on Daisy? Also, who freeze-framed the newspaper obit to see whom Peggy Carter eventually married? (Answer: a husband was alluded to, but not named. Grr.) Speaking of Agent Carter: between screens big and small, worst week ever for her?

17 | Who amongst you in the NCIS/24 Venn diagram overlap enjoyed the fact that Sarah Clarke’s Tess had just transferred from a counter-terrorism unit?

Arrow18 | If Damien Darhk’s plan to “burn the world in nuclear fire” succeeds, will Arrow eventually dovetail with The 100 Season 1? Do we now add Noah Kuttler to the list of people who don’t recognize Oliver in the Arrow hood from five feet away? And why is Donna staying in the loft when Felicity no longer lives there?

19 | Do the titles of Nashville‘s last three episodes — “After You’ve Gone,” “It’s Sure Gonna Hurt” and “Maybe You’ll Appreciate Me Someday” — have added (meta?) oomph now that the country-music series has been cancelled?

20 | Did it seem like Chicago P.D.‘s Burgess and Roman were living together during the “Justice” episode? Or did she just come over to help take care of him post-shooting?

21 | As breakneck as Underground Season 1 was, didn’t the Macon 7 seem to traverse 600 miles a bit quickly? Given its Prison Break-like set-up, were you expecting more “two steps forward/one step back” roadblocks?

22 | Anyone else hoping Grey’s Anatomy ends its season with Cristina storming the church just as Owen and Amelia are about to say, “I do”? And as much as (most of) you hated Penny, c’mon — didn’t you feel at least a little bad for her when Callie gave her the heave-ho?

23 | How the heck did The Big Bang Theory‘s Howard not recognize that the car tailing him in finale was Leonard’s?! QUESTION, ANSWERED! “It was nighttime and all he could see was headlights,” says EP Steve Molaro. “And… he’s paranoid.”

RELATED Legends of Tomorrow Star Down, Not Entirely Out, After Shocking Twist

24 | Are Legends of Tomorrow‘s Jackson/”Gray” becoming your favorite TV bro- mance? Also, how do you think [Spoiler] will maintain an “active role” in Season 2?

Hit the comments with your answers — and any other Qs you care to share!

1. PatriciaLee says:

16. I really saw her as Mrs. Stark, someday, the mother of our Ironman.

• Daphne says:

Nope. Movie makes that clear: Tony’s mom’s name is Mary. Go see Captain America for more info (I don’t want to spoil it).

• Katherine215 says:

I knew she wasn’t and I’m glad because I loved Howard and Peggy’s friendship.

• skyebright8 says:

Maria Stark, going by Hope Davis as her when she’s older, Howard gets with a blonde, brown eyed woman called Maria.

2. Aturuxo0 says:

3) Who knew that, on Game of Thrones, Varys’ “little birds” were little kids?

Seriously, who didn´t? It´s been plainly obvious for a very long time

3. shawn says:

#10 Yes, Alan and Monica should have also been included. It’s funny how Jason is only getting his memories back as Jason Morgan instead of his entire life. Wouldn’t his brain have fixed most of this after all of the memory losses he has suffered?

• Kvivik says:

He cannot get the Jason Quartermaine memories back! The part of his brain that had those memories was permanently damaged by the car crash and the following surgery. He can only get back what he had made since the accident.
      There hasn’t been a PTB who took over the show that has followed through with changing that, even if they considered it.
      While I hate the Jason in the mob storyline, I don’t want to see Jason Q come back either. He was too weak to stand up for himself. He tried to fix everybody’s problems and ended up not helping anyone!
      The storyline immediately after the crash was amazing as he finally saw his family for what they were and walked away (except for Lila who he grew to love all over again). If we could go back to that section before Sonny was introduced, I would be ecstatic.

4. Jason says:

7. I think the little boy was Oliver Twist. He was eating porridge. The peppers were supposed to flavor it up.

5. drb says:

Oliver moved out and Felicity didn’t. It wasn’t clear in the episode but it was confirmed by one of the producers.

• Daphne says:

Then why was Felicity packing a few episodes ago (when she was still in the wheelchair)? She was packing Oliver’s stuff? That doesn’t make sense.

6. Bwhit says:

1) that picture alone grosses me out…. Please be over by the end of this evening.
    20) I sure hope she didn’t move in, I tried to get on board but just no, they could have done the impossible and had a male/female partnership stay platonic.
    24) I still can’t even….. My favorite bromance was just severely fractured.

7. afteritairs says:

RE #10: Alan! or at least Monica!!!!

8. Leeann... :) says:

6. When Alicia and Peter are holding hands and I saw that her rings were on her right hand, I thought, hrm… isn’t that interesting. Maybe her and Jason are together. Once I saw them on the left after the slap, I thought what the heck. Just one more thing added to the pile about the finale of TGW that we all didn’t like.

9. Jason says:

1) Very wrong. Even the show knows it. It’s not good for either of them.
    11) I have a feeling that Reign will get the Beauty and the Beast treatment and get booted to summer. CW should embrace that move more as a lot of networks are. It could give longer life and less pressure to a lot of their shows.
    16) I’m hoping SHIELD can be used to wrap up any remaining Agent Carter questions. It would be great to see Emily Van DeCamp guest star as Sharon Carter for an arc in order to tie past to present.

10. Tim says:

I’m grateful Underground is nothing like Prison Break

11. Hollie says:

16: I didn’t suspect, but I flipping stood up and clapped when it was revealed that Lash was on the plane, not Lincoln. Also with Carter’s cancellation I thought we were expected to just assume she married Sousa. (There is a bit of supporting evidence that he is her much-alluded-to beau as well)

24: I can’t decide which is better: bring *spoiler* back in Flashbacks, which would be convenient but probably not be interesting (or giving us the character development *spoiler* still needs! However, doing some kind of Doctor Who type story to bring him/her back might be too much: LoT and Flash’s rules for time travel already confuse the heck outta me.

12. Sab says:

grey’s anatomy : I miss cristina so freaking much ,but no,i don’t want hear any where near owen the same goes for Amelia tbh

Arrow I think noah did recognize Oliver his line about speaking from experience””losing Felicity due to his double life ” made me think that way or maybe that was meant to be about William ..any way it did feel like he recognize him …about Donna it seems like oliver moved out or at least that what they had to make it look like because they couldn’t offer to spend money on new location as felicity’s new place ….any way Donna could just leave I’mnot enjoying her any more & the felicity Noah dynamic we got last episode was better than any thing Felicity &Donna had this season

13. Shannon says:

#10. Alan, Monica, Emily or Spinelli
    #13. I was waiting for Tom or Erin to say that!!

14. Eleanor says:

#22 No, no and no.

15. Laura says:

#22. As much as we all need Christina Yang in our life…do not mess with Owen and Amelia! She’s been through enough!!!! #privatepracticeforever
    I don’t feel bad for Penny and/or Callie! #sorrynotsorry

16. M says:

18) Felicity is living in the loft. Donna was probably staying there while she visits SC. I agree that it’s hard to believe people don’t recognize Oliver when they are literally 5 ft away?! LOL! I’m more wondering how Noah didn’t figure out Oliver is the Green Arrow but he figured out that Felicity is Overwatch in like 2 seconds??

17. Gilded Lady says:

1. I’ve had that issue since I learned they were planning on making Caroline pregnant. Don’t forget also dated Elena’s Aunt Jenna and was kind of a surrogate father!

11. Reign will be the first show moved to summer to make room on the schedule.

18. Shar says:

Re # 22 – anything and I mean even some lame ad that puts Sandra Oh back on my TV would be very welcome.

19. EM says:

22: I’d love for Cristina to show up. A tiny bit sorry for Penny but she still needs to go.

20. Christina says:

22 – I love Cristina Yang but I don’t want her anywhere near Owen. She’s better off in Switzerland and very lucky to have escaped Owen’s clutches.

21. GraceM says:

The answer for The Flash is easy. Both shows are filmed in Vancouver, lol!

22. Pedro says:

Why is Grey’s prematurely marrying off characters again? Divorce next season, anyone?

23. JD says:

Seriously? It would be really out of character for Christina to show up to crash Owen’s wedding. If she was going to go back to Seattle it would have been to support Meredith when Derek died. I think she made it clear that it’s easiest for her to get over Owen when she’s not around him…I mean she left the country to do so. Why would she come back for this?

24. LAwoman says:

5: C
    10: I would rather have seen less imaginary people
    22: No and No. I do miss Cristina, but not with Owen

25. Larc says:

#22 Feel sorry for Penny? Nope! Not even a little bit? Nope!

26. Lilly77 says:

24. Jackson/Gray will never be a favourite, it just doesn’t seem to work for me. Still trying to recover from last night’s episode, just when things were getting good… Next week’s episode will be interesting, and will decide for me whether I continue watching the show in the future as one of my favourites is gone.

27. kath says:

#7 — when I saw Hades ashes on the floor of the office, I was terrified someone would walk in and use them to reconstitute Hades himself, as Malcolm Merlyn did to Vandal Savage in the Flarrow crossover episode.

28. Paula Shelton says:

#22. Yes! I love Cristina. I loved Cristina with Owen. Should be like the ending of “The Graduate”! Yes, Yes, Yes!

29. Patrick Maloney says:

5. I… Liked the Dracula twist, wasn’t exactly thrilled by it but definitely interested to see where it goes!
    16. I read this tweet last night that said Peggy has died twice in one week and I actually got a little choked up!

30. Alichat says:

5) Option D – Unsurprised since I’d already figured out it was him.
    16) Dammit! I was hoping someone had freeze-framed that paper and gotten the answer!
    18) I was wondering that as well. Did Oliver move out and she move back in?
    22) Lord I hope someone stops that wedding. And I’m beginning to think Callie wallows in self pity worse than Amelia does.

31. 7. once – I was thinking the same thing. How is it the supposed good guys are dumb enough to leave the ashed of a vanquished foe without cleaning them up. They did it in the Arrow/Flash crossover and now on here. It reminds me of Spaceballs when Dark Helmet says “…now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.”

16. shield – yeah i just had a feeling that Lincoln and the team was playing Daisy. I couldn’t see him being a complete idiot and just wanting to run to her. Of course I thought they might have screwed up by sending Lash. I was like um you send a powerful inhuman to fight someone who can infect them to do his bidding. Glad it worked out. My only gripe was why didn’t he just finish off Hive first before saving Daisy. Not like she was going anywhere and Hive was down for the count.

18. arrow – I had thought the same thing but then remembered a few episodes back Oliver was staying someplace else. It’s not liek he could afford the place anyway. He’s still broke as hell.

24. legends – I don’t know I’m kind of partial to the budding Ray/Mick bromance.

32. Jake L. says:

While it would be nice to see Christina again, Owen’s wedding is not the time or the place for that. If any past characters are going to show up at Amelia’s wedding, it should be Addison. You know, her ex-sisteer-in-law/friend who selected her as godmother to her child, who she spent several years working alongside.

33. Jane says:

#7 I thought the same exact thing. Why would you just leave someone elses ashes on your floor? Plus ashes have been used to ignite evil in the past, so they really should have cleaned that up.

#9 I wondered that as well. Ben never said he killed Adam. I hope we get an answer in the last episode as to what exactly happened since it’s cancelled :/

34. DarkDefender says:

Pretty sure no one cares about Castle anymore (sigh). But I gave that May 10th dialogue a pass, since Castle airs in Canada on Sunday’s, which was the 8th. Let’s face it, the Canadians were kinder to the show than we were. And they got to see every episode a day early. U.S. Fans supposedly abandoned Castle after 6×23, right?

35. lrdslvrhnd says:

14. If it helps, Castle airs on Sundays in Canada, so “two days from now” being May 10th actually does work *g*

36. N says:

I will miss Castle

37. blah says:

19. Yeah, pretty much especially since the show was getting good again with Hayden back.
    22. Yeah I felt bad for Penny the whole time even tho I didn’t like her, everyone kept blaming her for killing Derek and the fact that Callie was totally cool with the custody battle until it didn’t go her way.

38. ninergrl6 says:

10. Alan, Monica, Emily, AJ… Reestablish the Quartermaine connections, not just the “Jason Morgan” connections. Or just skip the whole stupid episode all together.

39. Laurie says:

No question about the underwhelming-ness of the Scandal finale?!

40. 23: Wrong question: Better question: Why did nobody in Leonard’s car text anybody in Howard’s car to ask them what the hell is going on with the strange driving??

41. dev rishi says:

I like Cristina girl and love ishu