Suits Season 6 Premiere Date

Suits Season 6 Premiere Date Set

Suits will shed its dapper duds for prison jumpsuits this summer.

Season 6 of the hit USA Network series will premiere Wednesday, July 13, at 9/8c, leading into the return of Mr. Robot at 10 pm.

The new episodes pick up in the immediate aftermath of the Season 5 cliffhanger, which found Mike headed to jail. Check out the official Season 6 description below, then scroll down for a teaser trailer.

After signing a plea deal to spare his colleagues at Pearson Specter Litt, Mike will be confronted with the harsh realities of prison life as he starts his two-year sentence. Meanwhile, the once bustling Pearson Specter Litt offices are a ghost town — the partners have defected, leaving Harvey, Jessica, Louis, Donna and Rachel to pick up the pieces. But the firm’s troubles are far from over, and they will have to deal with the fallout from Mike’s crime before they can even begin to rebuild.

1. Ro says:

I missed 5B… have a lot of catching up to do.

2. Daisy says:

I was not happy with they way season 5 ended. I think I’ll skip the first half of season 6. I look forward to your reviews so that I can slip right in on 6B.

• rickysparkle says:

Really?? Personally I’m glad that his secret is done with once and for all. The constant ending to every season with him possibly getting caught had been stretched as far as it could go seeing as nearly everyone knew and it wasn’t really a secret anymore. I would imagine that they won’t spend too long with him in jail as I think the audience won’t like a prolonged disconnect between Harvey and Mike. As soon as he gets out, he will be hired as an investigator to work for the firm and this should help change the dynamic up a little. The fact that Gina and Patrick have already signed deals for new shows gives the impression that we are probably on the last if not the second last season of the show anyway.

• Deion says:

Agreed. I don’t think I’ll watch until they resolve this. There were plenty of ways to get out from under the secret without sending Mike to prison and I’m not into the show that did. The whole show is about them winning cases with tricks, except in the one case where it mattered.

3. Joey Padron says:

Happy season 6 have a premiere date! It will be interesting how Mike will do in jail and how Harvey and the others dealing with the firm after what happened in season finale of season 5.

4. justsomeguy says:

Should have ended the show with him going to jail. No idea why they decided this was the story they needed to tell now.

5. flowerduh says:

Yay!

6. MMD says:

Really glad to get a start date.

So dammed tired of geographical restrictions – if I have to pay for the channel to watch it (Bravo in Canada) I should be able to get the previews.

7. joeyzazza says:

It’s gonna be like “House in prison.” It stinks.

The whole premise of the show is a brilliant lawyer (with an eidedic memory), who is NOT a lawyer. Well, not anymore. They jumped the shark.

I’m done.