Exclusive

Once Upon a Time Video: How Will Zeus Help Hades Battle the Heroes?

The welcome to Storybrooke will a chilly one for Hades and his OTL Zelena, as revealed in this sneak peek from Sunday’s Once Upon a Time (ABC, 8/7c).

In Season 5’s antepenultimate episode, “Last Rites,” Emma, David, Regina, Robin and Henry are finally back home and reunited with Snow, though they still have to contend with Hades, who continues to deceive Zelena about his agenda. In the clip above, Hades is (seeeeeeeemingly) poised to turn himself in to the locals, but Zelena pulls him back, suggesting they instead clutch onto their happy ending and fend off the haters. (Hade’rs?)

To that end, Hades has a special something handed down from his brother Zeus that could help in this brewing civil war. (Oops, wrong corporate synergy!) Press play above to see what it is.

Elsewhere in the episode, Hook does his best in the Underworld to take down Hades, by looking for the missing storybook pages, while Regina and Robin take a more direct approach in battling the baddie, leading to a showdown that will “leave our heroes forever changed” (says the synopsis).

Want more scoop on Once, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Len84 says:

BRING BACK HOOK!!! Come back to Emma.

• Rebecca says:

Yeah……. Because everything is about Hook/CS for you guys even in a sneak peek that has nothing to do with them. Stop trying to make everything about you all. It’s embarrassing for you all.

• grazelled says:

No, I just like the character of Hook with or without Emma and I’d like him back. I haven’t been watching too much this season, kept up with recaps but seriously, some people do like the characters on the show with out shipping everyone. I do like Emma and Hook but for me to start watching again, I want everyone out the Underworld and back in Storybook. I honestly don’t get it…I can’t like Hook or Emma or Regina or whoever on their own or even ship a couple or it would be “embarrassing”. How in the world is that making it about me when it’s all about the storyline. I just go with it or don’t watch. The degree of anger for what some people would like in the show is amazing.

• jakis says:

Plus the whole reason to go to the Underworld was to get Hook, so it would be less than satisfying for that story to pay off with Hook lost forever. It may be anticlimactic once he’s back, but it is definitely anticlimactic for him to be stuck in the Underworld.

• Rebecca says:

My entire point though…… Is that you all are CONSTANTLY making this about Hook and/or CS. Even on a forum where it’s about two totally different characters. We’re CONSTANTLY having to put up with spoilers and crap about Captain D-bag. I don’t want to have to see you all whine about the lack of Hook when that’s literally all we’ve had to see/hear this past season. Whine about it somewhere else where they’re ACTUALLY talking about Hook.

2. After 5 years; this will be the last episode I watch. Not watching Regina go through this BS again & A&E treated Robin’s character like trash. This show is deader to me then Robin Hood.

• Gail says:

I guess you are assuming its Robin Hood who dies, which has been the rumor for sometime now. Why not wait to see the episode to see what actually happens before making your decision.

• trololo says:

Or you can see photos from the episode now.

• Lady Khaleesi says:

Why else would Little John and Roland go through the Portal door with Merida, and the rest of Camelot WITHOUT Robin? Sean wasn’t on set for the finale days of shooting in both Vancouver (for the New York scenes) and Steveston.

3. clint says:

There gonna be SHOCKING death plus why would zeus give his brother lightning bolts i assume the things are bolts he got cus zeus uses them to zap hades in the film and cartoon series

4. readenreply says:

Looks like we’re going to Mount Olympus next year. Helloooo Zeus!

5. Claire says:

If there’s one thing they haven’t stressed to Regina about being a hero, it’s that they suffer as much and usually more than the villains. Snow lost both of her parents, couldn’t raise her daughter, and spent 28 years away from Charming. I’m fine with her seeing it’s not an easy path, though if Robin dies I hope she finds a way to overcome whatever darkness may tempt her.

6. Bandslee Lee says:

Oh, let me guess. Hmmm, maybe the crystal unleashes “A CURSE”?!! Because that’s never been done on this show before. /sarcasm

7. thoserubyslippers says:

BAH! Everyone know Robin’s gonna die and that scum of Hook is coming back and sucking face with Emma in Robin’s funeral! WTF!