Exclusive

New Girl First Look: Cece and Schmidt's Star-Studded Wedding Album!

We swear we’re not tearing up while looking at these exclusive photos of Cece and Schmidt’s New Girl nuptials. We just have some dust in our eyes, OK?

But you couldn’t blame us for getting a little sentimental at the below pics from the Fox comedy’s May 10 season finale, aka Cece and Schmidt’s big day.

Though Hannah Simone’s blushing bride is obviously the highlight of the below photos, we’re also beaming at the sight of returning guest stars Damon Wayans Jr. (as Coach), Megan Fox (as Nick’s missed connection, Reagan), and Peter Gallagher (as Schmidt’s estranged father, Gavin) .

Watch an exclusive sneak peek of tonight’s 8 pm episode above, then scroll down for a glimpse at the season-ending wedding.

New Girl Wedding
New Girl Wedding
New Girl Wedding
New Girl Wedding

1. Betty says:

Can’t wait, this season has been so good, such fun to watch.

2. Ron says:

Oh geez, I already know I’m gonna cry–I’m not even going to try to deny it. I can’t wait until this episode! Better watch with tissues…

3. Reagan is out of place- she’s no family and she was there for a couple episodes. Not happy about her coming back.

• Agreed. I couldn’t stand the character, and her relationship with Nick was ridiculous and unrealistic. Let’s hope she’ll be gone next season.

• lady adelaide says:

And that kiss was cringeworthy, especially when compared to Nick and Jess’ first kiss.

• Boiler says:

OK tell me why the relationship was unrealistic. Comment makes no sense to me and I think it is neat she will be back for this. She knew CeCe before. With her baby on the way likely this is it anyway

• Fernanda Gonzaga says:

Yeah I don’t think she’ll be back. But it was unrealistic because in episode 8 she was disgusted by him, and the on episode 9 she was “crazy about him”. Come on. Not to mention that cringeworthy kiss.

• Jaime Lohan says:

I also don’t think she’s coming back, but her romance with Nick was so forced and cringeworthy. She said she was repulsed by him and then out of nowhere they kiss? It’s unrealistic to me too. Not to mention Megan Fox can’t act at all.

• Marissa says:

Because you don’t go from being disgusted to head over heels in one episode. I hope she’s not coming back EVER

• Alexis Halarewitz says:

Unrealistic and forced and Nick acted like a five year old child, she brought out the worst in him. Also terrible actress, terrible choice.

4. Beth says:

So freakin glad Megan Fox is back she was hilarious and dare I say it I didn’t really want Zoey to come back, I love her but idk what it was about Fox. I suddenly became a fan

• Jaime Lohan says:

She’s by far the worst character ever on New Girl. She can’t act at all, just awful! I almost cried when Zooey came back and the show finally got watchable again!

• Marissa says:

Are you serious? Megan Fox’s got nothing on Zooey- she was so boring and plain it’s was a yawning festival to watch her.

• Melissa says:

You need to go and watch the latest episodes, the one with High Jess was more hilarious than the whole Reagan arc, which was mediocre at best.

5. Calvin says:

Super excited about the episode, and Coach and Schmidt’s dad coming back! Not excited at all about Megan Fox back. Her character was quite boring and the season only got better after she left.

6. Eva Siegel says:

*EYEROLL* are we really going to have to put up with Reagan again? Did anyone actually believe her and Nick’s sudden crush. Please. The writers tried to force it so hard it made Nick look like a dumb guy. The episode would have been much better with just the main cast.

• Tanya says:

Absolutely agree. Reagan ruined the whole dynamic, those episodes would have been much better with just the guys and Cece. No need to bring her in, especially because you could tell they were promoting her because of her “pretty face”. I didn’t expect that from New Girl, honestly.

• Miguel Dominguez says:

Agreed. The whole Reagan/Nick thing was the worst, and Megan is just such an awful actress it’s painful to watch her plastic face trying to show emotions.

7. Carcar Maria says:

Super excited to see Schmidt and Cece getting married! And Coach back! Now I just need Reagan away and Nick and Jess starting to get back together and that will be utter perfection.

8. Tanya says:

I’m really excited for this episode but I don’t see the need for that many guest stars. The show it’s at it best when it’s just the three guys and Cece and Jess- it got amazing when Zooey came back from maternity leave.

9. Cuzco says:

SO HAPPY FOR SCHMECE YES! Now please Nick and Jess next- out with Sam and Reagan.

10. Avaline says:

Oh come on! Two pictures of Reagan? No one cares about her, give us pictures of Schmidt and Cece- the episode is about them! Or Nick and Jess! Not a guest star, this is not how you promote the show.

• Peter says:

don’t give a bat’s s*** about Reagan. Give me Schmece. Or Nick and Jess. Or Winston and Aly. Or Coach.

11. charlotte says:

I hope Nick dumps Reagan and goes back to Jess, it’s clear they still love each other. And I’m so excited to see Schmece getting married, yay! Also I hope we’ll see Nadia coming back!

12. Charlie says:

LOL I don’t know why y’all getting so mad about Reagan I didn’t even notice her standing next to Zooey in that cleavage.

13. lady adelaide says:

Thought we’d gotten rid of Reagan already. Ugh. Happy to see Schmidt and Cece getting married, though!

14. Miguel Dominguez says:

So when are we going to stop pretending Megan Fox can act? She’s ruining the show.

15. Fernanda Gonzaga says:

LOL nobody here seems to like Reagan, maybe the writers got the hint? I honestly had to skip the episodes with Megan Fox and if she ruins the wedding episode too I’ll be done with the show. I was so happy to see Coach back, but with Reagan too, I’m not even that interested in watching.

16. Jaime Lohan says:

If they try to force Nick and Reagan again I’ll be done with this show. I’ve been a fan since the beginning, but the whole Reagan arc was the worst thing New Girl has ever done.

17. Joey Padron says:

Good photos from the wedding. Happy to see Damon who plays Coach with the cast again! Can’t wait to see 2 new episodes!

18. Marissa says:

Super happy about Coach but sorta disgusted about Reagan

19. Nikki Mck says:

That last picture of Nick and Reagan does not look like a loving conversation! Heres hoping they are done and we can get back to Nick and Jess its been wayyyy to long now!

• Marissa says:

Reagan and Nick and ugh. Nick and Jess are everything.

• Alexis Halarewitz says:

Yeah I hope he’s dumping her because he still loves Jess. I really didn’t enjoy Megan Fox on this show.

• Nikki Mck says:

Yeah i totally agree i could barely watch the episodes she was in just didnt feel right, i am really holding out hope for Nick and Jess to at least make some head way with their relationship over the last 4 episodes! I will be crushed if they dont, i miss their scenes together their whole relationship really is the heart of the show

20. Alexis Halarewitz says:

I’m so happy for Coach and Peter Gallagher to be back! Please get rid of Reagan now and give us Nick and Jess!

21. Peter says:

My God Zooey’s cleavage. Who cares about Megan Fox. Just look at Zooey.

22. Andy says:

I don’t particularly hate Megan Fox but there was no need for her character, she was just eye candy. If she gets in between Nick and Jess I’ll be done with the show for good.

23. Melissa says:

NICK AND JESS, GIVE THEM BACK ALREADY

24. Belle says:

I haven’t loved a TV show’s group of friends since, well, “Friends”…New Girl is such a funny, poignant, and lovable show!!!

25. Melissa says:

when are we getting Nick and Jess back? It’s long overdue

26. Aly says:

Hilarious show, but I don’t want Coach or Reagan. I want the five original members of the cast.

27. Megan says:

I didn’t think Megan was that bad, I just didn’t like her with Nick. And she’s not needed once Jess is back.

28. Cas says:

I liked Megan Fox in her episodes. She was way less annoying than Jess.

29. BrookeBS says:

YAY! Can’t wait to see it. LOVE Coach! Glad he’s back. Wish it was for good.

30. Boiler says:

It is amazing how cruel many of you are hiding behind your made up internet names. This column should change to Facebook posts

31. I can’t wait I think we’ve all been waiting for this moment and it’s finally here I absolutely love this show and all the cast members make it that much more amazing!

32. I can’t wait I think we’ve all been waiting for this moment and it’s finally here I absolutely love this show and all the cast members make it that much more amazing!

33. Dan-o says:

Yeah, so my eyes didn’t even notice the beautiful bride or the hot Megan Fox. Good grief, Zooey. I love Jess, but it couldn’t hurt the ratings to let that goofy character flaunt a little from time to time. Jaw dropping.

34. Ana says:

Excited for the episode! Funny how Schmidt and Cece made it and Nick and Jess didn’t. Lovely to see Coach back, not so much Reagan :( Will her stay during S6 be long?