Finale Preview Spoilers TV

May Sweeps/Finale Preview: Get 100+ Spoilers, Plus Exclusive Photos!

May sweeps kicks off Thursday, April 28, meaning your favorite broadcast-TV shows are primed to unleash a final flurry of episodes, including always-exciting, often-agonizing season finales.

Will Castle nab a Big Bad prior to a bigger goodbye? How will The Flash react to a sibling shocker? Will a Vampire Diaries favorite not live to see the show’s (possibly) final season? Which Quantico agents are fated for an “incredible” fight? Click through our gallery for those answers and many more.

The TVLine staff invited the producers of dozens of broadcast shows to part with scoop on all of the season-ending episodes, as well as rounded up many exclusive photos. (We’ll be adding more shows, pictures and teasers in the coming days, so follow us on Twitter for updates.)

But there is plenty to sink your spoiler-hungry teeth into now, so dive into our May Sweeps preview slideshow!

1. Lily says:

The Bones spoilers are awesome! Can’t wait for the Secret Service episode! But.. the finale on july 21?? are they seriously going to give the show another damn break?! that’s so late, what the hell is fox doing?!

• Lily says:

can I ask what have you heard/why is it even a possibility that the season will end this late? when it could easily end in june?

• heather says:

I have to agree.

That July 21st air date is ridiculous. Bones could easily wrap up the season on the last Thursday of June.

Fox don’t give a rats ass. Treating Bones like trash as always.

• Castlefan says:

I think this season over all has been very enjoyable and much better than season 10.

• Lily says:

I agree. I did like S10, actually, it’s not my favourite, but it’s okay. However season 11 is stronger and has a very fresh feel to it, I know everyone is always worried when shows get new showrunners, but I think M. Peterson and J. Collier have been doing a really great job this year. You can tell they love the show and enjoy the work.

2. AD says:

Caroline & Alaric work well as a couple? Lmao, sure.
    Also Japril have already stopped fighting & become civil this past 2 episodes so please tell me they dont start fighting again (& start making out instead)

3. So excited for Jane the Virgin & OUATs finales

4. Erica Messer just confirmed Criminal Minds season 12, methinks <3

• Angela says:

That’s what I got from that, too ;D. Which, if that’s the case, YAY!
      And the way the CM finale is described has me so curious as to just what sort of cliffhanger they’ll have. A “fun, fresh” way to lead us into season 12? That doesn’t sound all that ominous…hmmmmm.

5. 134sc says:

Not that Olicity really bothers me, I’m just kind of over it, you know? So reading the ARROW section and not seeing anything about Olicity gave me hope for a strong run to the finish line. The show needs to change things up (its strucuture and formula) and I think the show runners know that, so fingers crossed.

• Lysh says:

Olicity is probably in my top five ships currently and even I’m tired of it taking over the show. I felt things were stronger when Kreisberg was co-showrunning and they need to ditch the flashbacks. Their finale fights are usually pretty epic, so I’m excited for that!

• T H says:

I feel exactly the same way! From the start, my family and I have shipped Olicity just about as much as we’ve ever shipped any pairing I think. Then came last season’s overdose of angst and we started to mutter; as the optimist of the family, I found myself reassuring them that since the writers were putting the characters (and audience) through ALL this angst, there’s no way they would test their luck repeating it in S4, so we just had to make it through the season. For a while this season, it felt like I was right; I loved that they had them as a couple that was nicely and normally together without being overly focused on for the most part. I liked that when they did focus on them, their moments felt like they were handled in character without undue drama. They were for a short, blissful time, one of the most stable relationships I’ve seen on tv for a while. Then everything backslid, and what were dissatisfied mutterings last season are becoming louder grumblings inching towards genuine anger in my house. Come on writers! Did you learn nothing from last season?! These antics are alienating both the anti-shippers (and even a shipper like me can understand where that group is coming from) and shippers alike! Enough is enough!

Okay, rant over. Carry on.

• 134sc says:

U know it’s not even like either person is acting out of character. I completely understood where both parties were coming from, but it’s gotten to the point where its not ARROW anymore. I am bored by it and really I just don’t care. For example 4×16 was about Olicity. Each character was written just fine, but I was so bored by it, to the point where I consider it the worst ARROW episode ever. And that’s saying something because season 3 happened.

6. Stephon JS says:

yes Zeus is coming to OUAT!!!!!! we need all 3 brothers in one episode

7. Johnny quest says:

Puke me NCIS filmed in DC and has Michelle Puke me Obama yuck . Love NCIS but don’t want to watch now.

8. Mike says:

Further proof that they don’t like spoiling anything from the 100.

9. Luli says:

Just give Castle a decent ending, and cancel it. There is no reason to continue watching without Beckett.

• Berenice says:

Agreed

• Castlefan says:

I couldn’t watch last week after the news and will not watch the rest of season 8 unless I know there’s a decent ending – which I assume will require a cancellation in the next couple of weeks. Until then I’ll be tweeting #NoStanaNoCastle and #CancelCastle each Monday night instead of viewing.

• JosiahBartlet4President says:

I’m doing the same. I’ve also tweeted at Channing Dungey, who if I’m correct in my Internet research, is now the president of ABC.

• mooshki says:

I’m not even a Beckett fan, and I agree. This has all gotten so messy, it was a huge mistake not just to end the show.

• Angel says:

Agreed. I’m already trying to find a new show to watch on Mondays. I don’t know why ABC thought the show could survive without Beckett but they were WRONG. ABC needs to listen to the viewers and do the right thing. Give us a happy ending and cancel the show. Don’t mess up Castle’s legacy.

• Susan Smith says:

• Sue says:

Agreed. And by “decent,” I would like “happy,” meaning don’t go killing everyone. I don’t think these show runners like happy, or love, or keeping the integrity of the show. I’m going to record the finale and decide whether to watch based on what I can piece together from other people’s tweets. I absolutely will not watch any future incarnations of Castle without Beckett.

10. Cilla says:

Thanks for the Flash scoop, really excited to see what this westallen grand gesture is.

• Mo says:

Ugh, me too! I’m guessing it’ll be something to help him get through the horrors of the last two eps. But maybe she asks him to move on with her? All I know is I can’t wait to see Westallen actually take off.

11. Ash says:

One Once couple might not make it to the final? Well Snow and Charming are safe. Keep doubt Belle and Rumple are over. Hook might choose to stay dead much to frustration of Emma and anger of Hook fans. Possible rumors of Robin dying could be true. Or it could refer to Mulan and Aurora being together, which Once writers should be careful about. Mulan should not be a homewrecker.

• Stephon JS says:

she would be the 1st homewrecker on the. Snow, Regina, and Lancelot already on that list

• the current pairings: Regina and Robin, Emma and Hook, Snow and Charming, Belle and Rumple… the others are smaller – like Red and Dorothy. But didn’t a couple bite it with Cruella and the evil brother?

• Nicky Aiuto says:

They didn’t say a once couple won’t make it for the finale, they said the couple won’t last the season. Meaning the couple would be gone in the finale or early.

12. wrstlgirl says:

“As for Dawson and Casey’s confusing romantic standing, “by the end of the season, we’ll have a little clarification, certainly, on where they’re at,” the EP promises.” So in other words more of the same. Nothing, absolutely nothing has progressed with this couple this season. What’s the point??

As far as the man is the iron mask reveal, this better be good because all I keep hearing is how we won’t believe it and won’t see it coming. Will it live up to the hype?? Could it be possible that “the man” is actually a woman, maybe ??

13. marydspain says:

We love Steroline! Can’t wait to see more of them! They deserve more screentime and focus next season.

14. ST says:

i just want Stefan to make up for his mess and not a rush get together with Caroline.. is it too much too ask? this season has been a such disrespect to Steroline shipers and Caroline stans..

15. Angie says:

I really hope this Calaric thing will end soon because it’s too ugly..We read about a ” closure ” and a modest time- jump and I really really hope we will see Caroline alone for once…she deserves a storyline that doesn’t involve a man everytime and let be honest she deserves better than Alaric or Stefan…so let this girl alone..she has so much potential..she’s strong,beautiful and full of light just please..let choose herself for once…let’s show that he respects herself..I don’t wanna see this girl embarassing herself again as it happened when she turned her humanity off where they implied it was for Stefan..It would be too ugly again…And I’m honest I’m really dying to know what happened in Nola..if she will try to save Klaus but as I said there’s time for that now that we know Tvd will get another season…they better don’t ruin her character development for a man..Go Queen Caroline let me proud and show the world that u can live without a man!

• Elle says:

Agreed so hard. Caroline (and Stefan) have basically been all about SC for seasons now and it’s not done either of them – or the show – any favors. Caroline seems so passive in her own life and I HATE it. It’s not who she is at all.

16. JanJan says:

Cant wait for STEROLINE reunion

17. Quentin says:

Those Flash spoilers are epic. I hope Barry faces Zoom on his own, no super friends. Cool to see a gesture from Iris too. I’m not yet sold on their siblings romance but I hope they stop with the usual drama and give us, for once, a nice relationship. People can be together and go through terrible things unrelated to their actual relationship.

18. Rose says:

Couldn’t care less about Iris finally loving back Barry after… 16 years of knowing him very well and not showing the slightest interest. She’s a great character on her own, let her have her own damn storyline and then focus on romance. Is she still a reporter? where does she live? does she have friends that aren’t Barry or Barry’s friends?

• Isa says:

I am so with you on that. Right now she’s an extra at best and even during that scene where she questions her destiny she never mentions how she feels about him. They act like siblings, not lovers.

19. Ian says:

I don’t particularly care for “moments” with Jane and Weller anymore. I was really disappointed with how they went from her being his long lost first love to this mess, so Ive pretty much dropped Blindspot.
    And Empire is just a disappointment overall, as a show that went from such a stellar first season to exposing just how ridiculous a show it is with this 2nd season. All its got going is Taraji and every other song Jussie puts out.
    And why is Iris making grand gestures after she spent a year grieving and Barry was frotting with some trick named Patty? Girl bye.

• Who says Iris will be making the grand gesture? It says there might be a grand gesture from Barry loving Iris. Iris has finished grieving Eddie and Barry’s over Patty (he preferred Iris over her anyways). Iris is ready to move on and she wants to move on with Barry. Barry has always loved Iris and he sure ain’t gonna reject the girl he’s been longing to be with for years.

20. Bianca says:

Are we supposed to care about LokSat after learning that Beckett wont be part of the rest of the story on CASTLE ?. #NoStanaNoCastle. Cancel it and give a proper ending

• Berenice says:

Absolutely agree and I’m gonna use your tag as well.
      What’s the point of a show about a writer and his muse, who fall in love, fight all odds, get married if you’re gonna get rid of the muse?
      What’s the point of the writer who doesn’t even write anymore? I’m done with Castle, the Stana bomb was the drop that spilled the cup for me.

21. Klarolinequeen says:

I’m really disappointed with Caroline’s character development. Alaric really? That’s what they have in mind for her?? And don’t talk about that awful thing with Stefan. Caroline deserves better as well as Klaus (at least Cami died so…) Klaroline should be together I’m so tired of their actual relationships and development… Caroline also could have a period of being single…

And now talking about Grey’s I hope neither Jackson or April died cause they have already suffered a lot in this season they deserved to be happy

22. mike says:

NO NCISLA OR NCIS New Orleans spoilers for the finale

23. sharminina says:

Can’t we have a two hour season finale of #Castle,since Stana is not coming back if there will be a season 9

24. Piper says:

“Grand gesture from Barry loving Iris” what could that be?! The wait is going to kill me. But thank you so much for that bit of spoiler.

• Mo says:

As long as she’s already confessed by then, haha. I don’t want to wait until the finale for Barry to find out Iris is in love with him.

• Alexis says:

It also sounds like Westallen may end S2 as a couple and that makes me even more excited

25. Tica says:

No signing Stana, killing Beckett and have S9 in another format will be on the books as one of the dumbest ideas ever on tv history

• I agree! What are they thinking?! Now I’m actually starting to wonder if all those rumors of Fillion and Katic not getting along may have had some truth to them.

• Castlefan says:

I think Nathan’s statement gave the impression that he did not care for her at all. Not sure if he’s said anything else (or commented on Tamala) as I’m blocked from his Twitter after including #NoStanaNoCastle despite being very polite.

• Tica says:

If money was the problem then bring it back for a short season finish the story and then give Mr. Fillon his own show with all his Firefly friends

• Bianca says:

His statement (or his PR´s) only made things worse. He really cares about himself.

• No, he hasn’t said anything else. Maybe he wants it to be more his show with supporting characters rather than being the co-lead.
          I don’t wish him any ill-will, but what made me enjoy the show was his chemistry with Stana. If she’s not there, it won’t be the same.

• Stan says:

Why do you all believe the tabloids? Katic wasn’t fired. She “wasn’t asked to come back” because she told ABC that she didn’t want to. She’s developing her own series for cable. She cut down on her hours for season 8, too. It’s sad, but not that surprising, and certainly not part of some sinister story.

• georgee says:

No I think they have one more, in the new season of half Castle are they bring Hayley along with, now that would be a real psychological punch in the face to all the Castle fans. It would be like rubbing salt in an open wound.

26. Dee says:

While I’ll miss Stana Katic, I’ll be satisfied if Kate is off-screen being a senator or whatever, but she’s alive and the characters remain happily married. Frankly, as much as I love Katic, I’d be fine with her being recast. I adore Fillion’s Rick Castle and look forward to another season.

• Mary says:

English isn’t my first language so I could be misunderstanding something, but do you mean “recast” as in another actress playing Beckett ‘s character?! Because, honestly, that would be even dumbest than having a season 9:@

• Dee says:

Not to me. Stana Katic will always be Beckett to me, but another actress could keep Beckett around in Castle’s world. It’s not uncommon. Lots of shows have done it through the years. I want Castle to continue, as long as Kate Beckett is alive and happily married to Castle. I think we can have Caskett with her not on the show (like in the LA episode when he talked lovingly about her), or with a new actress who is similar to Katic.

• Susan Smith says:

Dee you don’t know much about Castle/Kate Beckett fans if you think we would accept a “replacement actress” to play Kate Beckett

• Gern Blanston says:

I’m with you on everything except recasting the role of Beckett. I hate when roles are recast. As long as they don’t kill her off I am along for the ride.

27. Dean says:

If this ‘old version’ of Voight is anything like he was in season 1 of Fire then I may have to watch Chicago PD again.

28. Kevin K says:

Nothing on The Blacklist season finale? BUMMER

• mooshki says:

I’m going to assume it’s because Liz will be shown to be alive, and that’s too big a spoiler for them to tell us. ;)

29. Mo says:

The Flash spoilers are very much appreciated, especially on the Westallen front! I can’t wait to watch an Iris that’s actively in love with Barry.

30. Alexis says:

Thanks for the westallen scoop Matt. I can’t wait to see what this grand gesture is

31. Fofo says:

How about that Flash spoiler, though?! Wally being the only one to have a different reaction to Barry being The Flash is appeasing in a way, lol! AND OH MY GOD. Iris is going to do a grand gesture for Barry because she’s in love with him! Give me the finale now!

32. Leah says:

Leave Caroline alone for awhile and then she can go to Klaus..the only one who always respected her and saw how great she is!

33. Ellen says:

TVLine: I have a question about Grey’s; “In the biggest twist of all”, is that about April/Jackson or Callie/Arizona? The way it’s been written, it could be both.

34. Adwas says:

Thank you so for the Flash spoilers , I can’t wait to see what grand gesture Iris will do for Barry 😍

35. Jen says:

Thanks for the originals scoop.I hope that Cami mention means that she will be kept alive in some way.

36. Kerry says:

I hope whatever they’ve got planned with Jay will keep me from falling asleep during the boring siblings romance.

37. jade4813 says:

Thank you SO MUCH for the Flash spoilers! I think most people have been guessed to be the Man in the Iron Mask so I’m curious to know who he is.

And thank you even more for pushing for some Westallen spoilers for the finale. A grand gesture, hmmm? My excitement has gone from “high” to “through the roof!” I can’t wait!

38. Kerry says:

The Jane the Virgin love triangle gets resolved? Didn’t that already happen?

39. Carni says:

Now I can’t wait for these upcoming episodes of The Flash, Westallen is rising. Wally knows about Barry!! I want it now, how Barry will get his power back! All of these questions in my mind make me excited and thanks Matt for the spoilers.

40. Wish they’d just cancel Castle. Never thought I’d say that :(

• Castlefan says:

Totally agree. I was so happy when they all signed up for season 8, but now I wish it hadn’t happened.

• Mary says:

I feel the same! Now I just wish s7 had been series finale:-( Because even I’ll think and say to myself it was, sadly I’ll always be aware it wasn’t:-(

41. Berenice says:

So, is tvd the “time jump” then? That’d be one category out of the way

42. Thanks for The Flash scoop! Can’t wait to find out what grand gesture are they talking about <3 I hope we get WestAllen together by the finale! gracias!

43. Kay says:

A death in Grey’s? Shocking! Cue fans screaming “I’ll never watch again!”

44. Amy says:

YESSSSSSS! So very excited about the Flash spoilers. Sounds like this year’s finale will be AMAZING. Can’t wait to see who is behind that iron mask. And of course can’t wait to see this romantic gesture between Barry and Iris. Everything is coming up westallen <3

45. Cyn says:

Thanks for the Flash spoilers! Excited for the finale and all the WestAllen.

46. aura says:

OMGGGGG, Barry and Iris wil be canon by the finale, I can’t contain my excitement, I have waited 2 season for this, so greatful tptb have hopefully decided to let go of this slow burn notion and just let them be, I hope it is beautufully done and I reallllllllly hope it’s not going to be erased with some timey wimey nonsense. Rise Westallen Rise oh I’m also excited for the rest of the episode 

47. Melinda says:

I can’t wait to see Westallen become canon. Iris has always been Barry’s biggest supporter and she loves him unconditionally a she loves her. Westallen is rising and it’s a beautiful thing.

48. Abc castle without Beckett is day without sunshine abc please keep Stana Katic Stana and Nathan are the heart and sole of castle without Beckett castle will be man with a token
    heart that can’t be repair because Beckett the love of castle life please keep Stana onCastle please

49. Guilherme says:

GREY’S ANATOMY
    “Also, someone’s gonna die.”
    YAAAAAAS