Best TV Quotes

Quotes of the Week: Castle, New Girl, Lucifer, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and More

The bad news: There are still seven days left until we find out what becomes of Jon Snow.

The good news: TVLine’s Quotes of the Week are here to keep you occupied.

This time around, we’ve got a devilish fashion choice on Lucifer, mommy issues on Castle, hyperbole gone wrong on Brooklyn Nine-Nine and double doses of iZombie, Orphan Black and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

Check out the gallery below – or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!

1. Bwhit says:

After the Legends of Tomorrow season finale, I feel like an entire gallery dedicated to Snart’s one-liners would be entertaining.

• Phoenix5634 says:

Haha, agree

• Mary says:

Greg Berlanti has quite a few writers that are good with their snark on Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, and Arrow. And picks actors that are great on the delivery of that snark.

• Stacy says:

Honestly, I feel like I could just watch Snart’s scenes and be very happy. Which probably doesn’t say great things about the show.

2. Emily says:

Legends is just so fun! Zingers galore!

3. Dina says:

I liked a line from Once Upon a Time: Emma Swan declares, to her mother, true love, and good friend: “I don’t have any issues.”

4. Lindsey N says:

Those iZombie ones were good, but I thought there were some better ones in the last couple episodes. Also, I wish TV Line would watch Damien because there are always good ones on that, too.

5. Andreia says:

I think that game of silence had other line that was better: ” I`d set him on fire, shoot him in the face and go bet a bag of Tacos”, from the one and only hot headed Gil Harris.

6. George H. says:

I actually laughed out loud when I heard “Kat” say the Supergirl quote when I was watching the show. Thought it was great and inventive.

7. DarkDefender says:

2 Lucifer quotes! TVLine… I knew you’d eventually come to the dark side.
    Now recap season 2. :D

• Phoenix5634 says:

I am also happy to see a Lucifer finally getting some of the attention it deserves :)

• cjinsd says:

I guess it had to get renewed for TVLine to pay attention. Let’s hope Tom Ellis gets props for his acting soon with a Performer of the Week, next, which he should have for Favorite Son, Wingman, &/or a Priest Walks into a Bar. The next episode looks promising…

• Gorgia Madman says:

Lucifer needs to be getting some love from TV Line. It’s my favorite new show.

8. iolanda sabbatini says:

vorrei la nona serie di castle ma se deve finire vorrei una fine degna e non una nuova stagione senza uno dei due protagonisti non avrebbe senso

9. Kevin K says:

Bummed they left out The Blacklist one where Red tells Liz before her tragic demise PLEASE DON’T GO PLEASE DON’T GO :-(

10. mooshki says:

The ‘Daft Punk’ line was hilarious. I’m going to miss Steven Weber!

11. Phun says:

OMG! The Harrison Ford comment by Cat Grant was awesome on Supergirl. I’m wondering if they get him as a guest in hopefully (waiting for the the announcement) Season 2. :)