Impastor Renewed Season 2

Impastor, The Jim Gaffigan Show Get Season 2 Premiere Dates at TV Land

Impastor Buddy Dobbs will now be delivering the good word on Sundays.

TV Land has announced that Season 2 of the con man-turned-clergyman comedy — starring Michael Rosenbaum, Mircea Monroe, Sara Rue, David Rasche and Mike Kosinski — will premiere Sunday, June 26 at 10:30/9:30c, with back-to-back episodes.

The Jim Gaffigan Show meanwhile will kick off its own sophomore run on, fittingly, Father’s Day — Sunday, June 19 at 10 pm, also with back-to-back episodes.

Gaffigan is back for 12 episodes, while Impastor‘s second coming will run 10.

1. Drew says:

Very happy Impastor is returning! But … Uuugh. Sunday nights are getting very crowded. My DVR will be working overtime… good thing cable nets usually repeat new episodes within the same week.

• Jacob says:

So good. I never thought I would love a current TV show. Here it is. I am not an older jaded viewer, but a young gay San Franciscan techie. Let me say, though, ‘Impastor’ is brilliant.

2. flowerduh says:

I’m excited about Impastor is coming back! That show is hilarious!

3. Joey Padron says:

Happy both shows have their premiere dates for their new seasons announced! Hope both shows will do well on Sunday nights.

4. Sheila says:

I missed that goofball Pastor Buddy.

5. Dale Ecker says:

Impastor is great. Gaffigan however should not have second season

6. James G. says:

Love this show! Clever writing, great characters! Was hoping it would get a second season!

7. Joan Joyce says:

Have always enjoyed Jim Gaffigan standup. However, he needs better writers for his tv show. He needs clever writers like the ones who wrote script for “The Middle” with Patricia Heaton .
    If the writing doesn’t improve his show will end….

8. Sue Hucke says:

They lied, I just checked our guide and it is not listed as being on tonight, June 26th.

9. Jacob says:

I do not say this lightly. ‘Impastor’ is the best show on television. It shows essential messages about the nature of how God works, without being every preachy or reserved. It is hilarious and brilliant and true to life without being formulaic. It is risque, hilarious, entertaining, and brilliant without being crass. It exactly captures active church life. I hope and pray that no one will miss watching ‘Impastor’. i fear some religious folks will feel it is too irreverent and that some secular folks wlll feel it is too Christian, but I hope ALL watch it and see how amazing it is.