Supernatural Elizabeth Blackmore

Supernatural Taps TVD Actress for Mysterious Season 11 — and 12! — Role

Goodbye, Salvatore brothers! Hello, Winchesters!

Elizabeth Blackmore — who currently plays heretic Valerie on The Vampire Diaries — has landed a major role on fellow  CW drama Supernatural, TVLine has confirmed.

The actress will make her debut as Lady Toni Bevell in an episode airing later this spring and will return on a recurring basis in Season 12, according to E! Online.

Lady Toni is a mysterious visitor from across the pond who has a lot in common with Dean and Sam.

Supernatural fans, what are your theories on Blackmore’s character? A fellow hunter? Relative? A possible relation of Bela Talbot? (OK, that last one may be pushing it.)

1. Recurring for season 12? Potential character for the next spin-off series maybe

2. Rob Horine says:

I see this woman being possessed by season 3 villian Bela (Lauren Cohan). Watch your back Dean.

3. A. D. says:

Ugh! Can’t stand her on TVD…she’s so Plain Jane and boring! So many better actresses out there!

• emily says:

you don’t even know what her character will be like. its fine if you don’t think she’s a good actress. but calling her boring and plain is a bit premature if you haven’t seen her character yet.

• wgsecretary says:

She may be a much better actress than the character gives her a chance to show. The character Amelia on Supernatural was one of the worst acting jobs I’ve ever seen. She was awful. But, I saw the actress in something else and barely recognized her. She did a great job on that show. So, you never know how much of the issue is poor acting or poorly written character. I’m not a fan of Valerie either. But, maybe the actress will be better on Supernatural.

• Lynn says:

Thank you A.D.!!

4. Trixie says:

I hope she’s a love interest for Sam – he hasn’t had a girlfriend in ages!

5. tracyg36 says:

UK chapter of the Men of Letters, for sure. Calling it now with my two other friends (I shared the news with them and we all coincided on the guess).

6. Zebraswan says:

As long as it’s not another bloody love interest, bring it on!

7. Jason says:

As a big Steroline fan, I must say this makes me happy. I like the actress (and even Valerie to some extent), but she was put in the position of interloper and it’s a resentment that’s hard to overcome. So hopefully her time on Vampire Diaries is drawing to a close. All the luck to her on Supernatural. Although, given their track record with female characters, I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

• Jaime says:

Thank you Jason! I was trying to think of a good nice way of putting my Valerie hate to words, but thankfully you summed it up perfectly and in very good nice way. :-)

8. clintbrew says:

she sam and dean long lost half sister

9. Fingers crossed for a WoL.

10. Maryann says:

Very disappointing move. At this point in time, she is my favorite actress on The Vampire Diaries, and she has better chemistry with Stefan than anyone since Season 1 Elena. If they are setting up a Men of Letters character on Supernatural, I will check that out, but so far no matter how hard I have tried to get into Supernatural, it just hasm’t been ablr to hpldy interest.

11. Nigaki says:

Wow another recurring character. It’s almost like they don’t have any problem with characters they have already.

12. chealseah says:

Wonder how many episodes she’ll survive. SPN’s track record is even worse than TVDs for killing people.

13. Phoenix5634 says:

Still don’t know how I feel about this. I liked Valerie on TVD, she was great, and in my opinion had the best chemistry with Stefan this season. And I wanted the heretics to be around awhile. But I’ll see her on Supernatural now. First thought she reminds me of Ruby. But honestly have no idea who she could be playing. Have they decided whether or not they’re going to do a God character? She kind of looks like the “light” version of Amara, now that I think of it lol.

14. Flashrow says:

Problably this means that she is going to die in TVD. Let me guess, a sad death with Stefan holding her and she saying he is the love of her life, and he needs to be happy with Caroline.

15. Julian says:

I was hoping she getting promote to series regular for TVDS08. I like Valerie a lot and since they destroyed Steroline already I though she will be Stefan’s better half by the end.

16. I agree she’s a sexy Men of Letters.

17. shutuprob says:

Dagnabbit! I don’t want to see Valerie killed off TVD. She’s pretty much the *only* person Paul Wesley has chemistry with.

18. Simone says:

Huh…
    Well, it certainly should be interesting.

19. ninamags says:

A Brit Woman of Letters!!!! Yes!!!!!

That sounds awesome. The boys need another ally in this big mess of a universe they find themselves in.

I can see her as a no-nonsense woman who knows how to solve problems quickly.

20. Sara says:

Ok….so which Winchester will she fall for? Let the guessing commence. :)

21. Kari says:

I think she might be a cousin to Sam and Dean. Maybe one of the cousins that were introduced back in the season 6 premiere had a child that they never knew about.

22. Eliza says:

Beth is an amazing actress, when she is out of Steroline’s epic love I will watch her in this show with pleasure (even if the show really sucks). I will miss Valerie anyway, she was such and good character, I’m glad that they didn’t killed her.

23. shinnstoneer says:

I bet she is from The Men of Letters European addition….wild guess :)

24. Dylan says:

Hopefully, Dean will kill her before we’re half-way through the season. Brutally. Child and peerage be damned.