Gilmore Girls Revival Photos

Gilmore Girls Revival: 11 On-Set Photos of Lorelai, Rory, Emily, Luke, Dean, Paris, Doyle, Logan and More

Big news, Gilmore Girls fans: Luke’s Diner is officially reopen for business.

Last Saturday, Scott Patterson — aka Stars Hollow’s burger-and-fries connoisseur Luke Danes — shared a photo from the set of Netflix’s upcoming Gilmore revival, in which he poses with the beloved series’ creator, Amy Sherman-Palladino, while decked out in classic Luke attire.

Patterson’s on-set snapshot is one of many behind-the-scenes photos from the Gilmore continuation, and we’ve compiled all of the nostalgia-fueled moments that cast members have shared on social media thus far.

Scroll through the gallery to see everything from Lauren Graham’s first day back on the Dragonfly Inn set to the reunion of Liza Weil and Danny Strong as Paris and Doyle, and then be sure to check back as  we’ll be adding more photos as they pop up online.

1. Mallory says:

Yay Hep Alien!!

2. Jill says:

Holy crap. “Robert Grimaldi” aka Nick Holmes grew up hot!!! I hardly recognized him or Finn.

3. David4 says:

The band is back together!

And Finn looks so different, but really hot!

4. Frankie says:

The pictures are nice, but we really just want to know when it’s going to be on!

5. Matt says:

I had missed that Sebastian Bach was confirmed but knew he said on Twitter that he was looking forward to it so that’s good news!

I kind of wished they put Liza in a decent wig because I keep seeing her as Bonnie every time I look at her hair but I’m sure the minute I see her on screen it’ll fix it. She’s so great and it’s called acting after all. (Also I love her hair like this anyway)

6. milea says:

Love this show and so happy for the remake but please Suki has to be in at least one episode she was very important in Lorelai & Rori’s life

7. tsevca says:

I can´t even recognize Tanc Sade. It seems i missed some updates. I was hoping all the Yale guys would come back, Logan wouldn´t be Logan without them and eventually, they were Rory´s friends too. Also, I was really curious about Mitchum meeting Rory after those years, whether she gets back together with Logan or not.