Caitlyn Jenner Transparent

Caitlyn Jenner Books Transparent Role

I Am Cait star Caitlyn Jenner will appear on Season 3 of Amazon’s transgender comedy series Transparent, the Associated Press reports.

Creator Jill Soloway would not reveal any details about Jenner’s character in an interview with the AP at the GLAAD Media Awards on Saturday, but called the news “a dream come true.”

“We are all part of the same community,” Soloway said. “A lot of the transwomen who work on our show are also in her show, I Am Cait.”

Jenner begins filming her scenes next week.

1. David4 says:

She will fit right in! The show is full of horrible characters.

• Ari says:

Maybe she’ll give Maura the money to have all the surgeries, makeup, hair stylists, wardrobe and mansions she has.

2. Maxx Dog says:

They should get Jazz Jennings too.. Show the youth side of the transgender movement. She probably could teach Maura a few things

3. asm says:

I haven’t finished season 2. The first episode in, I remembered how I hated most of the characters there. The kids especially.

4. Jasie says:

I dont much care for this casting. Really enjoy the show but this feels forced. We shall see how they do it.

5. steven says:

Make this tranny go away.

6. season 2 was already going down hill but now I am def. checking out. Cait, the one who wanted to be the trans ambassador to Ted Cruz? if she really cared about the community she would be in NC or aother states where anti trans laws are being passed. I guess she’s too busy in Malibu getting her nails done.

7. Anna says:

Wanted to sit down and binge Transparent at some point, but I guess this is a sign that I shouldn’t. Any time a show casts one of the Kardashian/Jenners, you know what kind of quality they are aiming for.