The Walking Dead Season 6 Deaths

The Walking Dead Countdown: 10 Most Killer Deaths of Season 6

We know that somebody’s going to buy the farm in Sunday’s supersized sixth season finale of The Walking Dead (9/8c, AMC). We know it as well as we know that, to kill a walker, you have to aim for the head.

We also know that this one’s going to hurt. Norman Reedus (Daryl) was even kind enough to warn us that the episode is “gut-wrenching.” (Note to self: Keep the barf bucket handy as well as the Kleenex.)

So, before we enter yet another period of mourning, we thought it only right to take a moment to remember the season’s previous casualties. (Well, a few of ’em at least — there were a lot.)

Check out the gallery below — or click here for direct access — to pay your respects to the “dear departed,” ranked from least to most significant, then hit the comments with the order in which you’d have put the unlucky stiffs. Feel free to speculate about which character will join the ranks of the departed this Sunday.

1. N says:

They better kill Glen or Darryl. Can’t wait for the backlash

• wrstlgirl says:

Queue the ” I’m never watching this show again” comments, LOL. So tired of all the whining.

• Normandy says:

If they don’t bring back Ziva, I’m never watching again. =D

• Good! Don’t watch it! I’m tired of all the whining too but that wouldn’t make me stop watching TWD, It would only make me stop logging on to sites where I knew FAKE ASS TWD FANS going to be bitching and complaining on!

• Hawk says:

Glenn has been “spoiled” so much I’m beginning to doubt he’s the goner.

• Phoenix5634 says:

I agree that Glenn seems to obvious at this point, but on the other hand, all his close calls this season could be their way of softening us up for it, plus testing our reactions to a major character death…

2. Glenn Fan says:

You need to get that “cough” checked. However I agree, please not Glenn!!!!

3. I would totally watch a show in which Carol reads very dark and grotesque fairy tales and monster stories.

4. Glenn4ever says:

Better not kill glenn all i am saying or else

5. Nell says:

It’s looking more and more likely it will be Glenn. I had my doubts about it due to his fake outs and the show not following the comic, but he’s the most possible at this point. Daryl was my first guess but all these articles and interviews with Norman about how we should be very worried about Daryl all points to it as nothing more than to throw us off.
    Anyway, I am anxious already about tomorrow’s episode, ridiculous!

6. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

I CAN’T WAIT!!!! They’re not going to kill Daryl or Glenn it’s too damn obvious. I still say it’s Carol or Rosita but I might as well throw in Maggie.

• lorraine says:

doubt it. no one cares about Rosita and Carol/Morgan has their own storyline that doesn’t lead them to Negan. Well at least that’s what it looks like. They’re gonna end up taking the comic book route for shock value, 99% sure.

7. Faulke Yue says:

too much hype……forget a story line..just shock the audience …childish producing job

8. wrstlgirl says:

From what I’ve seen though it’s been the fans doing most of the hype :-)

9. Ali says:

No one will die this season. That’s the surprise. We’ll be left with a fade to black and months more speculation before they finally reveal a death. Yawwwwwn

10. shemark57 says:

I call cliffhanger. We won’t find out until October. In which case, we riot.

11. Carrie says:

I’m also thinking it’ll end on a cliffhanger. Everyone is so sure about who they think will die, I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see anyone die in the end. They’re gonna make us wait to find out what happens. *sigh*

12. Spence says:

I can’t believe Eastman isn’t on here! He had such development, growth and sympathy in only one episode. Without him, there would’ve been no redemption for Morgan’s behavior.

13. Dr. Mantis Toboggan says:

If it ends on a cliffhanger it’s going to piss a lot of people off, but the vast majority of people who immediately scream “I’M NEVER WATCHING AGAIN!!!1!!!1!!” will be tuning in to the season 7 premiere like the rest of us. The problem I have with the cliffhanger ending is really, how long is it going to be a cliffhanger for? You don’t have to have a degree in Internetz to find regular photos from the TWD set etc. during filming. I’m guessing there will be someone missing from that set which will get leaked and everyone will know by default who got Lucilled way in advance of season 7 airing. If that ends up happening they have really blown the chance to properly translate one of the most memorable scenes in the entire comic book to date, to screen.

• CFloyd says:

Word.

• DarylLover says:

Well we can’t go by that either since the one that gets it by Lucille can be on set for say a day dream (memory) or any other reason really. So really if someone is or isn’t on set from leaked photos don’t mean a thing…just saying.

• DarylLover says:

I’ve heard it’s gonna end on a cliffhanger. So ppl get ready to see who gets it by Lucille come season 7. I feel it’s gonna either be glenn, so maggie can become some “don’t give a sh*t” bad a$$ since she lost her sister and dad and now seems like she having a miscarriage..so losing glenn will make her completely eratic and basically nuts; abraham , since on the clip for the season finale, it shows the top of someone’s head and their hair is of red tint; Eugene since he is the one person who can make bullets now or it could be a female…say carol…since she’s became a lil baby…but we won’t find out until the new season begins. And it def will NOT be daryl…he surivives the gun shot to his shoulder and maybe gives him some sort of out to meeting Lucille. Oh also that is Morgan laying at the feet of the saviors so…idk what that means….we will just have to wait and see what the finale has in store for us TWD fans.

• Phoenix5634 says:

The person who gets whacked by Lucille won’t be the cliffhanger… What happens on the road will be the cliffhanger.. Not really for people that have read the comics, but for anyone who only watches the show, it’ll be a big cliffhanger.

• Phoenix5634 says:

Anyone who’s read the comics already knows what’s coming in like 10-15 comic issues on screen, and it’s going to big. Which by my guess will likely be either next season winter finale or season finale.

• Phoenix5634 says:

to be*

14. Jason says:

They’ve been pretty hard on the ladies this year. All the characters on that list who people actually cared about are of the female persuasion. It’s got to be a dude on the chopping block just to balance things out.

15. Glenn lover says:

Glenn is really important to the show. He can’t go. I love Glenn he’s my favorite.

16. Glenn lover says:

Glenn can get out of the the most complicated situations. You can’t make him awesome just to take him down. Think about Maggie how will she react. She already lost Beth (sister) and Hershal(dad).Glenn is the the go to town guy. He holds everyone together. I hope it’s not Glenn.

17. In the past 3 weeks my emotions have become so tangled I’ve decided that the show is not worth it. I’m not even sure I’ll watch Sunday’s finale, but if I do I will not be back for S7, waiting that long for a cliffhanger of that magnitude is not worth it IMHO ! I will continue to watch FTWD for a while at least we’ll have to wait and see. I know this season of TWD had a lot of action, but with Morgan’s lick your A$$ attitude, and Carol’s complete 360 degree attitude I’ve had it. I can still watch S1-S5 on dvd if I need to. This way I can watch Shane and Andrea get killed over and over and………………

18. Sniff says:

My favorites on the list: Deanna, Denise, Tabitha. That is all.

And I think Carol is a gonner.

19. Vasya Bricklyn says:

So what’s the difference between The Walking Dead and every other t!t$ and a$$ drama? After this season, nothing more. It’s a drama plot when you have nothing left of substance- you go full t!t$ and a$$.

20. gmichael52 says:

So what separates The Walking Dead from any other tits and ass drama? Nothing more after this season. It’s a drama plot used in modern society- when there is nothing left of substance to sell, you sell tits and ass to keep the attention of the simple minded.

21. Phoenix5634 says:

It better not be Glenn or Daryl … Those two and Rick are my favourite characters.

22. hennessey says:

I think they are going to get rid of that little pip squeak name Edith.

23. LynnH says:

The show has lost its way. Suddenly the Atlanta Five is taking “stupid” pills. Everything’s a plot device. So disappointing!

24. Phoenix5634 says:

Who else thinks Enid’s is an abbreviation, like JSS… My guess is, Everyone Needs an I.D

25. Phoenix5634 says:

If Daryl or Glenn dies I’m going to be livid. Do not it showrunners… Please?…

26. Manny Pax says:

The Walking Dead Season 6 FINALE still the best

27. b.winters says:

Maggie dies having miscarriage dead baby zombie eats her from inside out because there’s no doctor anymore – just speculating but that would be awsome ;P

28. dan says:

This episode will prob start with the fitst person look at negan maybe killing someone and we will catch up to that point towards the end of episode

29. evoc says:

Not Daryl, not Rick, not Carol. Michonne’s part has grown smaller, I could adjust to her departure.

30. Dawn Folger says:

When did the Walking Dead become the Walking Live. The Walking Dead is the least enemy for Rick’s group. How very disappointing the season finale was!!!!!

• Ww says:

I hope its Glenn, he’s cries too much. If it comes between Darryl or Glenn, Glenn can go, he’s to soft and annoying.

31. Lmao! It was a cliffhanger!!! I’m voting it’s Glenn,as long as it’s not my favorites 3 the hard way! Rick Michonne and Carl!