The Night Shift Season 3

The Night Shift Season 3, Spartan Race Series Get NBC Premiere Dates

The Night Shift will scrub in for Season 3 on Wednesday, June 1 at 10/9c, NBC has (finally) announced.

Starring Eoin Macken, Jill Flint, Ken Leung, Brendan Fehr, Robert Bailey Jr., JR Lemon, Tanaya Beatty and Scott Wolf, the midseason medical drama — which was the No. 1 new series during the summer of 2014 — follows a team of doctors and nurses at San Antonio Memorial’s emergency room.

NBC has also set a Monday, June 13 at 10 pm sneak preview date for Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge, a new competition series inspired by the Spartan Race events, in which teams of friends, families, co-workers and more must work together as they race across specially designed obstacle courses engineered to test their determination, endurance and will.

After a pair of Monday outings with American Ninja Warrior* as its lead-in, Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge will moves to its regular time slot — Thursdays at 9 pm — starting June 23.

* Ninja Warrior returns Wednesday, June 1 and again airs Wednesday, June 8, before moving back to its usual Monday time slot starting June 13.

1. Pia says:

Glad they moved The Night Shift back to summer!

2. Joey Padron says:

Happy The Night Shift’s new season finally have an air date! Can’t wait to see new season this summer!

3. wrstlgirl says:

YAYYYYYYY!!!!! Night Shift :-)

4. Andrea says:

Hey Matt, what about the actress who plays Krista? She’s currently playing Vita on Nashville. Does that mean no more Krista on The Night Shift? I like the friendship between Krista and Drew, so I hope the character hasn’t been written out.

5. Bwhit says:

The Night Shift is back as a summer series and I’m so excited. I figured that’s why they were taking awhile to announce its return…. I’ll be there for sure.

6. anontvxpert says:

Hopefully Jeananne’s omission from the cast list is just a slight oversight. I tweeted Matt so I’m sure he’ll fix it — or give us some breaking news. ;)

• Nancy Farkas says:

According to Ausiello, Krista wont’ be back. Why I don’t know. Season 3 and cast are already leaving. Not good.

7. Chris says:

What about season 2 premiere date for “Aquarius”?

8. Andrea says:

I’m just sharing information, not trying to one-up Matt. I just saw a S3 trailer posted on a message board. We don’t see or hear any reference to Krista or Regosa, so that doesn’t seem like a good omen for either character. Drew’s got a storyline where he’s serving in Afghanistan. Paul’s now a surgical resident, and Topher seems to be mentoring him. Lots of TC, Jordan, and Scott, which I don’t care about, but others probably do. I’m bummed about the potential loss of Krista and Regosa, but I’ll hang around to see what happens with Drew.

9. Pamamao jones says:

Im addicted to the theyre team work and theyre good actors and actressesi love the show