Exclusive

The 100 Sneak Peek: Can Bellamy Save Lincoln From Being Executed?

Let’s start with the good news: Bellamy (finally!) finds his way back to the light on Thursday’s The 100 (The CW, 9/8c). Now for the bad news: His heroics will be needed more than ever, as Lincoln and Sinclair are joining Kane on death row.

TVLine has an exclusive clip from the post-apocalyptic drama’s big return, in which Bellamy attempts to rally support for his sister’s boyfriend.

“We can help from the inside, but to pull this off, we need people to hand them off to on the outside,” he tells Nathan and Harper — though you might be surprised by the duo’s response, or lack thereof.

For which captive character are you most concerned? (My money’s on Lincoln, mostly because of the whole Ricky-Whittle-is-joining-another-show thing.) Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment with your predictions for this week’s episode below.

1. Mara says:

Can Ricky Whittle do two shows? As much as I love the show, I am done with all the death on this show! I want the “good guys” to triumph after al this nasty stuff!.

2. DCL33 says:

Isn’t Lincoln dying a known fact?

3. Josh says:

Not surprised by Harper and Nathan’s reaction: they don’t trust Bellamy and Monty

4. CA says:

For folks that follow both this show and the actor shouldn’t be too surprised of Lincoln’s impending death. Ricky Whittle is off to be the lead in a Starz production. Which is great for him, bad for us Lincoln fans. I, too, am tired of all the death. I know that the producers seem to think that the idea of no one being safe adds an element of danger to the show…but after a while, it just become exhaustive to watch…no matter how compelling the show.

5. Roger says:

He’s good as dead as soon as he like Alycia signed on for series regular spots. Lincoln was a bad ass character and Ricky did a damn good job of portraying him. PLUS, I wanna see how Octavia reacts.

6. Kay says:

I don’t want Lincoln to die…

• Same. It sounds like it’s a done deal but I keep hoping it’s a bait and switch or something. I really love that character. The romance with Lincoln and Octavia was what initially hooked me on the show.

7. Kat says:

Ricky Whittle has made no secret of his disdain for Jason Rothenberger and has come as close to confirming his exit as he can without literally saying the words “Lincoln dies”. I know it’s The Thing now to kill important characters to prove the stakes are high and ramp up the emotion, but the problem is if you don’t show some restraint it ends up having the opposite effect – I don’t emotionally engage with the show at all because there’s no point. I didn’t have that problem until this season, but the writers, or rather Jason by all indications, became so obsessed with Grim And Dark Is Always Better that they’ve sucked all the joy out of the show. And yes, there used to be joy, for all its drama and death. Now it’s just an infuriating depressing trainwreck. I hope Jason is paying attention to how much criticism this season is getting compared to prior seasons and actually listens when breaking story lines for next season. I have no idea if I’ll make it that long, but this show was great once, I hope it can be again.

8. LincolnsLover says:

If Lincoln dies, i’m going to stop watching the show. Tired of Jason Rothesberg killing off whoever he wants. Its getting annoying

• Angela Pietro says:

i totally agree.. without lincoln i def dont want to watch him and octavia were one main reasons i watched.. )-:

9. Kevin says:

I’m just confused. Why does Game of Thrones kill almost everyone we love and get credits for that and The 100 does not?

10. Jackie. says:

Done. All the best characters are being killed off. Lincoln was the last straw for me. Season three has been a huge disappointment. Best to Ricky Whittle in his new venture.

11. Hellas13 says:

It’s a violent show where characters will die.Don;t get all the craziness.

12. Raven says:

Dang I already miss Lincoln him and Octavia were on fire, not to mention he was quite the warrior.

13. Meredith says:

On the real, why didn’t they just shoot Pike while they were standing there for a few minutes just watching Lincoln about to be executed in vain?