Gilmore Girls Revival Spoilers

Gilmore Girls Revival: 3 Dozen Scoops!

What are the final four words? Will there be a wedding? Which guy will Rory choose (or will she pull a Kelly Taylor and choose herself)? The answers to these tantalizing questions arenot waiting for you in the scooptacular Gilmore Girls revival gallery below.

But the 24-slide package is nonetheless absolutely worth your time and here’s why: It contains everything I currently know am allowed to share about Netflix’s feverishly anticipated four-part continuation, including some intel you’re already well aware of and a few teasers you may be reading for the first time.

All told, the scoop-themed gallery below is packed fuller than one of Taylor’s town meetings. And it’s only going to get bigger in the coming weeks and months, so you best bookmark this puppy and refresh for regular updates.

1. Bwhit says:

The only person who should swear is Emily because it is completely out of her character and would be hilarious, this scene would be even better if Lorelei was present. I keep thinking that Logan’s appearance is going to be something like a dinner to catch up with Rory, and then Finn crashes but we are given closure that Logan is happy. Can’t wait!

2. Nathan says:

So… this is just a recap of all the articles you’ve previously released!??!? Michael, I expected more from you. This is almost as bad as Entertainment Weekly’s coverage of the GG revival. (Just to clarify- that’s Gilmore Girls, not Gossip Girl.)

• The Truth Hurts says:

Totally agree with you. This is nothing but lazy recap trying to drum up traffic to this website because its Gilmore Girls related. Very disappointed this and was completely a waste of time. But this isn’t the first time tvline has done this and very disappointed on the direction of this website which makes me want to visit less

• Eran says:

Crikey, chill the f out. You’d think Michael just cancelled Christmas and deported the Easter Bunny. It’s a high interest story and incidentally, at least for this reader, this was the first time it had been clarified that Sutton Foster would be playing a new character so yes, it wasn’t just a rehash for me and chances are, for others too.

• dancmh says:

It’s not like there aren’t a hundred shows already on the air that might actually appreciate a mention on TVLine.

3. aa says:

Three dozen? There are only 24 slides

4. I have a feeling Rory will get a new love interest. It would upset too many fans if she ended up with Jess over Dean, or Dean over Jess, or Logan over Jess or Dean.

• sarah t says:

It’s too bad they couldn’t bring back Chad Michael Murray’s “Tristan” as a love interest.

• Thea says:

That would have made me incredibly happy, despite the fact that every time CMM appears on something I like my soul dies a little. I dislike him.

• Jessica says:

I wouldn’t be upset I want her to be with Dean of course he was my favorite boyfriend

5. Andy says:

Hey Michael, new rule: only write a new post if you have ANY new information.

What a let-down and a cheap way of abusing GG fans for traffic.

6. asm says:

I don’t know if Melissa Mccarthy has a grudge with the producers/leading ladies/etc, or she just wants more money..? It gives a bitter taste about her. Considering that she only plays slapstick unfunny typical comedies after her Bridesmaids success, I think it’s both.

• KCG19 says:

Maybe she’s just really busy considering all of her “unfunny” movies have made her a pretty in-demand actor? FTR I generally like her movies and cannot wait for Ghostbusters.

7. Et al. says:

I’m curious about what storyline involving Rory’s ex had to be cut due to budget. It has to be Wilcox or Murray but I can’t imagine either of them costing too much (not to insult Wayne Wilcox, but totally to insult CMM).

• QueenB says:

He’s shown some depth as an actor on Agent Carter

• Joe says:

I’m thinking that it must have been Milo because she gave that interview before he was officially signed on. Obviously they worked something out because he’s in 3 out of the 4 episodes. Matt had already been signed at that point and Jared took the SAG minimum for his part. I doubt it’s CMM because Tristan doesn’t technically count as one of Rory’s exes, does he? I don’t think he does. Anyway, she did say in that interview that she was still trying to work on deals and Milo was signed shortly after that.

• Mary says:

I am thinking it was Jared. He might not be allowed to take less because most unions have rules you have to follow. Oh well, time will tell.

• Joe says:

I don’t think it was Jared because his issue was with his scheduling. He knew going in that he could only commit to a small role because he’s busy filming Supernatural. ASP mentioned a budgetary issue, not scheduling. Jared said he took SAG minimum because he’s grateful to ASP for giving him his start and he would have done it for free if they would let him. That doesn’t sound like someone who was holding out for more money IMO. Besides, if it was Milo who was holding out, I don’t blame him since Jess is the ex that the majority of GG fans want to see Rory end up with. I’d make WB come up with more money too if I was him.

8. Robert Pike says:

PLEASE, don;t use swear words,…..didn’t in original, please don’t here….just would NOT be the same vibe!!
    Thanks

• Hailey Chapman says:

“Lorelai: Okay. Now, Sookie’s on top of the menu. Let’s make sure the dining room’s open for a late lunch, and we need to confirm the number of rooms they’ll need.
      Michel: Yes, I have all of this written down on a notepad right next to my self-help book, Why Don’t People Think You Know What The Hell You’re Doing?”

• Hailey Chapman says:

“Lorelai: Hey, I should bring steak sauce, right?
      Rory: For what?
      Lorelai: Pizza.
      Rory: I just got back from Italy.
      Lorelai: So?
      Rory: So they’d shoot you in Italy for that.
      Lorelai: But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries’ cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy.
      Rory: I forgot. Bring on the imperialistic condiments.”

• Hailey Chapman says:

[Logan enters.]

Logan: Colin! What are you doing, man?
      Colin: Get the hell out of here!
      Logan: She’s with me now. I told you that. Let it go.
      Colin: I will not let it go! Everything was fine until you came along!
      Logan: Oh, don’t blame me because you couldn’t keep her.
      Colin: I swear to god, I’m gonna kill you!
      Logan: Oh, I’d love to see you try.
      [Colin lungs at Logan. Boys begin fighting]

Professor Bell: Stop it! Stop it right now! Anthony, get security! It’s not the time or the place for this. Break it up! Gentlemen! You are losing control! You are in a classroom.
      [A piercing police whistle blows. Into the classroom walks Finn, dressed in a British bobby uniform.]
      Finn: All right, that’s enough. Break it up, you two. Rory Gilmore, you should be ashamed of yourself! Toying with these boys like this. They used to have pride. They used to have dignity. They used to have balls. Damn it, Gilmore! Give them back their balls.

• LaDonna says:

If those three examples are what you consider swearing, I’d suggest not watching any of the series on HBO or Showtime. Even Sons of Anarchy and Walking Dead on cable have far worse than that. Seriously, they’re talking about whether or not GG should have characters drop f-bombs. Not benign “swear” words like hell. And the Oxford Dictionary definition of bastardize is corrupt or debase (something such as a language or art form), typically by adding new elements.

9. Jennifer says:

Do we have a premiere / release date yet? All at once, or one at a time?

• sarah t says:

The last slide says it’s TBD so no premiere date yet and it’s Netflix so more than likely it’s going to be released all at one like Netflix typically does.

• Jennifer says:

Thanks – I typed, before i read. (not good on this site!). I’m hoping it’s soon, but I’m thinking early 2017.

10. Michael…when you said SCOOP, I thought it would be new info, you’re the King of GG!

11. Jane says:

OK so I know I am probably the only one with this opinion but I always liked Luke & Lorelai’s parents better than Rory or Lorelai. Any chance we could get some info on Luke, please?

12. jj says:

Unlike some other cranky commenters i’m glad you did this recap slideshow michael. Any mention of the show gets me more and more excited for the release date

13. Smedley says:

Is it true that the first new episode starts with Lorelei being told she has a year to live because of her terrible diet, and that the last episode ends with her on her deathbed, saying “I don’t wanna die!”?

(Probably not, since I made it up. April Fools.)

14. I hope it’s not Luke or Lorelai that has a new love interest. Maybe it will be Rory. I really want Dean and Rory to end up together. I doubt they will but I don’t want her with Jess or Logan. I couldn’t stand Jess and Logan.

15. Kae Jugirl says:

I would love to see a Gilmore Girls Revival. I hope they have Lauren Graham singing like she did in Season 7 episode 20. I loved her version of I will always love you when she serenaded the character Luke. It would be cool to have David Conrad as a guest star he was so sexy in Ghost Whisperer.

16. scrappyycnan says:

I dont get it…WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE AIRED???!!!

17. Lois says:

Bring Logan and Roy relationship back!!!!!!

18. KikiK says:

So… Still no John Cabrera confirmation.

19. Becky says:

Does anyone else think that Melissa McCarthy really is coming back? And they are just playing a game with all of us to make us all get nervous and talk about it? I don’t know what it is but I just have this feeling when we finally get to see it, she will be there like she was supposed to be there the whole time!!