March BADness

March BADness: Dexter, Bates, Dallas and Revenge Battle for Semifinal Slots!

To paraphrase the great philosopher George Thorogood, the final eight participants in TVLine’s March BADness Bracket Tournament are b-b-b-b-bad to the bone.

And yet still, only one of them can be b-b-b-b-baddest.

That’s the way it goes when you’re dealing with monsters, madmen and maleficent mamas: They simply won’t rest ’til their rivals are snuggled up under dirt blankets — or they wind up six feet under themselves.

For the next few days, we’ll be asking you to winnow down the field to one ultimate villain. So find a seat in our online Thunderdome, head down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Voting for these Round 3 matchups will be open for 18 hours), then hit the comments to justify your picks.

Our latest matchups include the titular villains of Dexter and Bates Motel — Dexter Morgan and Norman Bates — plus a second bout between Victoria Grayson from Revenge and J.R Ewing of Dallas.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and keep coming back to TVLine over the next week to see how March BADness plays out. Now ready, set, vote!

1. Jerri says:

Your poll has multi-select enabled which lets people select & vote for both choices, not just one.

2. Dexter is a lovable monster.
    Have only watched five episodes of Bates Motel so far, so I’m not sure yet how I feel about Norman. So far, I think I’d prefer Dexter as a neighbor.

3. Tamim says:

I often found myself rooting for Dexter. Sure he killed people, wrestled with his demons, but a lot of times I was very glad he killed the people he killed. Norman? At one time I felt sorry for him. I knew he was going crazy and I just wanted him to be okay. Now? He scares the beejeezus out of me. I have found myself literally holding my breath in fear of what he might do. Not so much with Dexter, even during his worst moments. If anything I was scared FOR Dexter, not of him.

And J. R. is simply the King of screwed up, evil head of a family.

4. Joann says:

As a former lookimg for days pertaining to a working hack device for Shadow Fight 2 that
    needs noo survey! After looking for so long My spouse and i have
    finally found the one which actually works and may credit rating
    your account in merely under an hour! We’ve done it about twenty times now and performs every time!

All the best men, I will share thhe hyperlink for you guys to use

5. Revenger says:

Victoria Grayson!

She blew her own house up with her mother’s body in it just to set up Emily! I mean, come on!

• Jerri says:

Sorry, but how is that ‘evil’ in any way? Big deal, she blew up her own house with her mom’s body in it. It’s not like she killed her mom by blowing up her own house or something.

6. Alicia says:

JR Ewing set the precedent for loveable villan. It’s still a sin that Larry Hagman was never awarded an Emmy for that portrayal.