Exclusive
Grimm Sean Adalind Diana Video Season 5

Grimm Sneak Peek: Sean Dangles Diana in Front of an Angry Adalind

Forget the mystery of the keys: The real stumper is how Grimm managed to stuff the revelation of so many secrets into this exclusive clip from Friday’s episode (NBC, 9/8c).

You’ll remember that, at the end of the previous episode, Renard phoned Adalind with a tantalizing proposal: He has info on their missing daughter, Diana, that he’s willing to share. The video below shows us that meet-up at a Portland coffee shop, where the only thing frothing more than the almond-milk lattes is Adalind’s anger that Meisner and the resistance had something to do with the disappearance of her child… and never told her.

Ad’s heightened emotion gets the better of her, and her Hexenbiest side shows itself for just a moment — long enough for the captain to realize that her Wesenhood has returned and to intuit that Nick doesn’t know (yet).

Press PLAY on the video to watch the interaction — including Adalind’s not-so-veiled threat — play out.

1. piebokou says:

Slippy road you are embarking on captain.

2. DebG says:

You got me all hyped up to watch the video and all I got was a black screen! Heavy sigh

3. tvjunkie says:

It’s never a good idea to upset a mama hexenbiest

• Jax&Juice's Girl says:

LOL, u got that right. But why bring up that kid again I forgot she had a kid w.the Captain. Anyways can’t wait to see this!!!!

4. Brigid says:

This show has gotten so good this season. I’m loving this series again and look forward every week for the new episode. This should be good;)

5. Ala says:

Addy is back! Finally starting to stand up for herself. Go get Diana back!

6. James D says:

Something tells me the captains recent turn to the darkside wont end end well for him. this seems like a good way to make a lot of enemies really fast.

7. Anonymous110 says:

with Renard and Nick having both a baby with the same woman this is gonna to who has the balls more bigger in the end XD though she´s a Witch!! this does not matter.

8. Greg says:

Adalind just play a long and join Renard and Blackclaw its the only way to complete your family.It may be a very high price though…like what if they want the grimms killed?!And you love Nick,so if its his death,don’t do it.Renard will have to understand that.You will just have to be more patient….And does anyone know if she ages or not?What if shes all grown up?Itd be kind of pointless.Yeah shes special,but i realy liked that cute little girl

• Nicaela says:

I think she’s suppose to be close to a teenager now.

• Hiyakori says:

Nadalind does luv Nick and that’s why she was able to stand up to Renard and tell him I don’t want anything bad to happen to u as well, and poof the glass slids over lol!! Yep she’s pissed w Renard and not under his spell sorta say! But maybe Renard to is seeing how big BlackClaw is? But more Nadalind please she will stand by Nick and has showed that and is supporting him w his key hunting and Lil missions w Minroe which r awesome. I still luv this show and will watch to the end..

9. Jake says:

Good to see they don’t have Adalind fall for Renard’s manipulation. Disappointing the Captain is so willing to go along with Black Claw.

10. susan says:

Please do not cancel Grimm I just started watching this year. I am so hooked that I set alarm weekdays to watch old shows of Grimm. Best show on tv

11. Victoria Stephens says:

I love grimm my daughter and family loves grimm do not cancel it makes my night.