In the final seconds of Veep‘s Season 5 trailer, Selina handles a major financial crisis by making a comparison to male genitalia.
So, even though she might lose her POTUS title to Bill O’Brien, Selina is clearly sticking to her vulgar, inappropriate guns in the HBO comedy’s fifth season.
In the video above, Selina and her staff brainstorm how to break last season’s electoral tie, all while President Meyer deals with an economic collapse (and a bedroom rendezvous with Mad Men‘s John Slattery).
Veep returns Sunday, April 24, at 10:30/9:30c; press PLAY above to view the full-length trailer.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* Beginning Sunday, April 3, Bob’s Burgers and Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life will swap time slots at Fox. Cooper Barrett will take over the 7:30 pm slot, with Bob’s Burgers moving to 8:30 pm.
* Set your DVRs: The Walking Dead‘s April 3 season finale will run 90 minutes, from 9 to 10:30 pm.
* Michael Roark (Beauty and the Beast, Finding Carter) will recur on The Young and the Restless as Travis, a mysterious stranger who sets his sights on someone in Genoa City (beginning April 29), Soap Opera Digest reports.
* Melrose Place vet Courtney Thorne-Smith will guest-star on the April 5 episode of Fresh Off the Boat, in which Jessica becomes desperate for drama after Melrose Place‘s season ends.
* Following up on last month’s news that Doctor Who will be available exclusively on Amazon Prime, the streaming service has announced an official March 27 launch date for Seasons 1 through 8 of the sci-fi drama. (Plus: Christmas specials!)