Exclusive
Blindspot Recap

Blindspot Sneak Peek: Jane Considers Her Future... and Leaves the FBI?

Before you watch this sneak peek of tonight’s Blindspot (NBC, 10/9c), take a moment to remember your most embarrassing moment in the workplace.

Had a few too many drinks at the company Christmas party? Told a co-worker you had a crush on them? Regardless of how mortified you felt, it likely pales in comparison to Jane Doe’s first day back at the FBI, after she was accused of being a Russian operative and taken away in handcuffs.

As Jane acknowledges in the exclusive video below, she was exonerated and her job on the force remains intact — but given how little she knows about her own past, she’s not sure she wants to keep her FBI gig after all!

Press PLAY on the video below for a sneak peek at tonight’s installment, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. Joannambrown says:

nice

2. Ellarmeredith says:

oh yes…!

3. ElDena Ferrell says:

I started watching BlindSpot because my husband wanted to. Now I won’t miss it. At this point I want to see Jane punch Oscar in the throat! Curt needs to man up and back Jane up more openly.

• Alichat says:

It seems odd to me that her ‘master plan’ to get her to trust Oscar involved him holding back information from her. Why wasn’t he in the video? Something to prove the video wasn’t coerced or faked. Why not tell her what one of her tatts means and let her go off and verify it. I just don’t get how “it’s not time to tell you that, but you have to trust me” is such a strong sales pitch.

4. Utibe-Abasi says:

what? boom shell cant believe it. it good thou that she leaves the FBI.

5. Busta950 says:

Had recorded it but never watched and just caught up with all the episodes great viewing

6. Ecr says:

This show drives me crazy! Just tell us what “orion” is already! Tell us who jane really is and what her mission is! Stop teasing us with new plots, new storys, new clues just tell us damn it! Get to the point I waited all winter to watch and find out and your still not telling us. This last episode had no jane hardly it was all unimportant people.

Love this show by the way but come on!

7. Leo says:

Any other show would have given away major clues to Jane’s back story. These writers keep ratcheting the tension without giving way much, only enough to keep fans in a fog. Nice story telling. Now she wants to quit the bureau, nice.

• Leo says:

Episode 15 was the most intense yet, don’t know how the writers can keep this up, but there’s no relief in sight.

8. Leo says:

As someone else adroitly questioned, who does Jane’s hair, Edward Scissorhands? You would think someone on her team would remind her, in case she doesn’t remember, there are things called beauty salons around town. lol.

9. Nicolas says:

I started watching these series but what is very hard to take is the almost constant movement of the camera particularly while the characters talk to each other. I am not sure who thought that this is better than use a more traditional technique. In many instance I just listen to the dialogue without watching and thus avoiding getting an epileptic seizure. If this technique is to reduce cost then I am sure they underestimate how easy is for people to stop watching. Constantly moving the camera with close-ups and focusing in and out on the faces of the characters is just atrocious and takes away from the story. Get rid of the guy who thinks that this is a good technique.