Season 4, Episode 16

Arrow Photos: Cupid Crashes 'Olicity' Wedding, Laurel Puts Darhk on Trial

Cupid is about to put an arrow through “Olicity” fans’ hearts.

In the following photos from this Wednesday’s Arrow (The CW, 8/7c), exes Oliver and Felicity decide to get married — but it’s all for show.

The formerly engaged pair poses as a bride and groom — salt, meet wound — in order to lure the heartbroken and dangerous Cupid (guest star Amy Gumenick), who has returned to Star City and is killing people on their wedding day.

Elsewhere, Laurel takes on Damien Darhk the old-fashioned way: in a court of law.

Click through the gallery below — or right here for direct access — then hit the comments with your thoughts on Oliver and Felicity’s (fake) nuptials.

1. Lizzie says:

I’m a big Olicity fan but I really didn’t want to see a fake wedding. Hopefully some good angst can come out of it! Cupid is always fun though, if a bit over the top dramatic. Definitely want to see how the trial goes because they’ve never convicted a big bad before.

2. Wordsmith says:

Wow, Laurel actually does have a day job! I was beginning to think she was practicing law in the same way that the kids on Glee were attending classes, i.e. only in theory.

3. Lea Micz says:

Can’t wait to see Laurel in court!

4. sarah t says:

I’m an Olicity fan too but the writers are definitely messing with us on this one. Though I do like Cupid. Ready for Arrow to be back! Also, looking forward to seeing Laurel in (courtroom) action.

5. herman1959 says:

Hmmm, I’m feeling like I can start skipping episodes again. But, I’ll be back to find out who is buried in the grave.

6. Luis says:

While I enjoy the actress’s performance, I have always found Cupid episodes to be the definition of “filler.” Staging a fake wedding the episode Felicity ends the engagement seems kind of tacky to me. As for putting Darhk on trial, damn the SC justice system moves like Lewis Hamilton in a Formula 1 car when it wants to!

7. JBF says:

Actual show content aside, does it bother anyone else that with all the gorgeous tv wedding gowns this year (here’s to you Petra) they made this one to look like it’s actually falling off?

• Skylerr says:

Yes, it bothers me! The fitting for her dress is so poor! They should have adjusted it so that it’s a bit tighter at the bust since she isn’t full enough to carry the dress up/on top.

• Lizzie says:

That’s why I’m glad this isn’t their real wedding because her dress is pretty terrible and the fitting is awful! LOL. But maybe it’s because it was rushed and they needed to find a dress on short notice to pose as bait?

8. Felicity Smoak back in the field, on an mission, undercover with Oliver? Sign me up! And l love seeing Oliver, Felicity & Diggle interacting. We need more of the Original Team Arrow together. This looks like a fun episode.

9. Stormie says:

The chemistry is off the charts with these two. Oliver looks at Felicity with such love and longing. He clearly wishes this was real. I’m OK with the angst because I have faith in them getting back together. Loving OTA because they are one of my favorite things about Arrow. Its a miracle Laurel is being a lawyer because she hasn’t done that in a long time.

10. pem says:

Love Oliver & Felicity–pretty curious to see how it all plays out. Not loving the dress, although I think the (non)fit of it has a lot to do w/that.

11. Tydeus says:

I’m glad it’s a fake wedding, Olicity needs to die. It’s a shame the Supergirl universe isnt connected, because you could shove her over to that show instead.

12. This show is a joke the first two seasons were good.The show has resorted to gimmicks like this fake wedding and letting us know someone was going to die it should have been the element of surprise.That comes from not having writer’s that are good enough to tell a story and no don’t watch regularly check in to see what’s going on.

• Erin says:

Around the end of Season 2 this was probably my favorite show on TV so it pains me to say this, but I agree with everything you said.

13. mylan87 says:

I am mad. I have been pulling for Oliver and Felicity. I am thinking about taking the show off of my watch list. I mean REALLY…

14. Tlenox says:

I want to see them back together. I’m rooting for them.