Exclusive
Game of Silence Preview

Video: Game of Silence Stars Talk Up NBC's 'What Price Payback?' Thriller

A crime begets a punishment… which in and of itself is a crime, setting the stage for a dangerous Game of Silence in NBC’s midseason thriller.

Adapted by exec producer David Hudgins (from the Turkish series Suskunlar) and debuting Thursday, April 7 at 10/9c, Game of Silence stars David Lyons (Revolution) as Jackson Brooks, a rising star attorney whose perfect life is at risk of being upended when two childhood pals, Gil and Shawn (played by Once Upon a Time‘s Michael Raymond-James and Rescue Me‘s Larenz Tate), resurface with a powder keg of a problem that threatens to dredge back up a very tragic part of their past.

In the exclusive video below, Lyons, MRJ and Tate elaborate on the premise and preview the “What price justice?” debate at the heart of the series. See what the gents have to say then tell us: Will you be tuning in?

1. n8frogg78 says:

Been waiting for this one for a minute now.

2. Mr. Tran K says:

This should be a great series. Looking forward to it come April 7th.

3. Stacie says:

Amazing, can’t wait!

4. Robin says:

Show looks AWESOME. I cannot wait.

5. Amy says:

I love Michael Raymond-James from Once Upon A Time, so I’m looking forward to this!

6. Nancy says:

Been looking forward to this series for months! Looks like a great story, extraordinary cast!

7. Oh I’m tuning in and getting my family to tune in as well, well the ones of age that is.
    Not going to lie, I’m just super excited to see Michael Raymond-James back on my tv again! Thanks for the inside look Matt!

8. tina says:

Is it wrong to hope the whole cast of revolution to guest star?

9. Andreia says:

So excited about this show. I miss MRJ on my tv screen can`t wait to see him, i mean even tho i love Terriers, i need something new to see, Lol. Thanks Matt for the article!!!

10. I’ll be checking this one out. Looks good!

11. doglady22 says:

I have been waiting for a year for this show. Looks so good. Has great actors in it.The best is David Lyons. This show needs to be on for years. So glad.

12. Thank you so much for this. April 7th needs to be here , like now.
    The show has one great cast and a very compelling story for all characters.
    All silencers were very excited about the inside look.Hope that we can see more exclusives in the future.

13. Pati says:

Just saw the preview for this show last night for the first time. It looks pretty good. I like how Michael Raymond-James cleaned up.

14. Mr Gold says:

MRJ has been written off every show he’s done, exception Terriers which was cancelled, praying he finally lands a he show with this one and gets more seasons

15. Joey Padron says:

Good first look of the show. It looks good. I’ll be checking out the first episode.

16. Super excited! As a Revolution fan, I could watch David Lyons read the phone book. And the similarities to Sleepers, one of my favorite movies, makes it very compelling.