Megyn Kelly Fox News

Fox News' Megyn Kelly to Host First Primetime Special, on Fox in May

Something tells us Donald Trump won’t be tuning into Fox on Monday, May 23: Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly will host her first primetime special on Fox (the broadcast network) that evening at 8/7c, the network announced Tuesday.

In addition to celebrity interviews from the world of politics, entertainment and other human interest areas, the one-hour program will highlight Kelly’s noteworthy year as one of the most prominent voices in the 2016 presidential campaign.

The Kelly File host has co-moderated Fox News’ three Republican debates, the first of which became the highest-rated non-sports cable telecast ever.

Kelly has also made headlines in recent months as a result of her very public (and one-sided) rift with POTUS hopeful Trump, who first insulted the journalist on Twitter after the Aug. 6 debate. He then refused to participate in the Jan. 26 GOP debate, upon hearing that Kelly would serve as a moderator.

Will you watch Kelly’s primetime special? Tell us in the comments.

1. Mr. Tran K says:

Totally dig Megyn Kelly’s new short hairdo.

2. Annie says:

She’s still a problematic conservative pundit, so no. As a woman I supported her when Trump was attacking her…but she doesn’t stand for other women (of all backgrounds) in her politics. My support ends there.

• lechatnoir says:

Her own chicken came home to roost. She doesn’t care. Pretty able bodied white women are insulated. We need to bring her to the heel. She is q carefree super predator

• Lucifer says:

I do think it’s interesting how liberal feminists claim to care for all women and want women to have free thought – as long as it’s in alliance with them.

• Annie says:

I support her right to speak her mind and be free from sexual violence and attack. I support her right to hold a job, to make choices about her own body, to do whatever she wants. That’s what being a liberal means…and it’s not a two-way street. Right wing people don’t want to support *all* types of women in their quest for living freely. The only “alliance” needs to be that people should be free to make decisions about their own lives and bodies without the intervention of others/governments/businesses. It should be about raising people up, not keeping people down.
        I give Megan Kelley the respect she refuses to give to me (and others).

• Mary says:

Thank you, you said it perfectly. It is funny how certain people cannot comprehend. I won’t be watching.

• JScout says:

Well said Annie. Thanks.

• tvjunkie says:

Being liberal means that support only extends as far as a persons thoughts an beliefs align perfectly with yours. If they do not then said person is worse less than garbage. That’s the liberals’ meaning of tolerance.

• tvjunkie says:

And Hillary Clinton does? Hillary took bribes (directed to the Clinton Foundation) from middle east countries, where women are treated like animals, in exchange for political favors when she was secretary of state. Hillary also supports her philandering husband who treats most women (other than Hillary) as little more than sex objects. So who then is a worse supporter of women? Seems liberal Hillary has this dubious award in the bag.

3. Freddie says:

I would have prefered an hour of Cruz’s college roommate who’s been blowing up social media with his opinion of the man. I think he’s hilarious.

Like everyone else, I stood with Megyn Kelly when Donald Trump realized she was a woman long enough to dump all over her, but since the only “women’s issues” (mat leave, abortion, wage gap, etc.) she represents are whichever ones she’s had to experience herself, it’s hard to maintain sympathy for her.

4. cuius says:

Her, Oliver, Noah, Bee, Colbert, and the rest of the “media” have played into Trump’s hands –he’ll be laughing all the way to the White House

5. Absolutely Megyn is a terrific interviewer with personality to burn and is great on the eye with that new haircut. Her politics are her own surely. Why bag her because she is conservative……

• tvjunkie says:

Because most liberals are hypocrites whose idea of tolerance is you must agree with them and any other beliefs of pure evil.

• tvjunkie says:

I should note as an example of how liberals are now turning on Jenner just because he/she supports a Republican for President.

6. John Davis says:

No, thank you.

7. Larry Waits says:

How can regular people like me get our voices or our questions ask because I don’t hear no questions asked that interest me , please call me I’d love to give you a real workers point of view , you have my email please please contact me !!!!!!!!!!

8. Teresa Childress says:

No. I have lost too much respect for her. Everything is through her own chosen filter which is not interesting or intellectually challenging to a viewer.

9. Deb says:

I’m very disappointed with Megyn Kelly ! I had a lot of respect for her and always thought of her as a brilliant,un-biased news reporter!What happened to her..she’s changed (I’m not talking about the new hair cut either!!)After watching the 1-st debate with regards to Donald Trump,clearly everyone noticed her deliberate attempt to taunt Mr Trump!! Her intentions to cause conflict began when she chose to throw the knife first!!Shame on you Megyn!! I expected more class from you!Now you’re trying to convince everyone that your innocent!!Donald Trump has every right to criticize you especially since you started the entire MESS!! I always liked her,but since she continues to show biased nonsense against TRUMP,I have decided to not watch her on Fox!She has a personal vendetta against TRUMP and needs some counseling before she continues to deliberately cause harm to TRUMPs campaign!!

• tvjunkie says:

Because she asked him about what he said about women? You do know he actually said the things she asked him about don’t you?

10. Bonnie W says:

I was a huge fan until her popularity went to her head. Now she’s so full of herself I can’t watch her any more.

11. Thurmond Geeter says:

Heck Yes, I will. If Megan is doing the Special, then it will be worth watching. And on Fox too, what else can You Say?

12. Rose Glass says:

Will Not be watching, very Disappointed lately, Megan’s Representation….her Presence has harden & the loveliness has faded away. …. Which is a shame, as she had potitional.

13. Marlene Damato says:

Love her program. She can ask some tough questions

14. carolyn forlines says:

By watching the first half-hour of Megyn Kelly’s first time in prime time, I came away regretting that I had missed the first half-hour of Bill O’reilly. Megyn spent time trying to clip the wings of Donald Trump and trying to act the part of a psychiatrist by asking such questions as if he had ever been bullied et al. Trump will do well to stay clear of Megyn and not fall under her spell. Special recognition has made her “big headed.” Trump does not need her to stumble over.