Mariah Carey Mariah's World Docuseries

Mariah Carey Teaming With E! For Mariah's World Docuseries

Mariah Carey and E! will soon be as one, babe, for a moment in time.

The cabler has greenlit Mariah’s World, an eight-episode docuseries that will offer unprecedented access to Carey’s career and personal life.

Each one-hour episode will focus on the Grammy-winning songstress as she prepares for her upcoming “Sweet Sweet Fantasy” world tour and plans her wedding to Australian businessman James Packer.

“Mariah is one of the most captivating pop superstars of our time and one of the rare artists whose first name alone is instantly recognized around the globe,” Jeff Olde, E!’s executive vice president of programming and development, said via statement. “The series will present a unique, vulnerable and surprisingly humorous side to Mariah that her fans have never before seen while showcasing her unparalleled celebrity lifestyle filled with true glamour, maximum luxury and ultimate stardom.” (I mean, we’re all still thinking about her MTV Cribs episode, right?)

Added Carey: “I’m excited to bring my fans into my life for the next journey I’m about to embark on. I’m already having so much fun with this documentary and I know you will, too. There is nothing like capturing these moments.”

Will you visit Mariah’s World when it debuts? Hit the comments.

1. Florence+TheMachineRulez!!! #TeamMariah says:

YASSSSSS!!! 😍🙌😱🙏 Can’t wait too see this!!! My true goddess!!! 😍👏😭

2. RD says:

I’m guessing there will be very little footage of her singing

3. AngelWasHere says:

I thought something like this would be below her. She’s going be on the same channel as the Kardashians for goodness sakes. Like eww! Poor thing must be desperate for attention. :/

• Florence+TheMachineRulez!!! #TeamMariah says:

Are you serious? She’s doing just fine. Currently on a European concert selling out stadiums in minute, she’s living her life with her kids just the way it is. People honestly need to cut her some slack, she is not just some diva, she is a legend. She may have her moments here and there, but she NEVER meant to hurt anyone.

4. amberreed01 says:

If it contains even a fraction of the iconic moments from her “Cribs” episode we’re in for a treat.

5. QueenB says:

Torn. I love Mariah but this could backfire like idol unless they’ve hired a ghostwriter for her lines because saying something is so bleak or fetch is so 04 Mimi

6. i am looking forward to it,Mariah Carey has been a true inspiration as an artist to many people,the haters can just stop,focus on other stars doing drugs,in rehab,doing nude covers,boozing it up .Mariah might be seen as a Diva but she has always stayed true to herself and fans.I am all for the show,cannot wait.My VIP TICKETS ARE BOOKED FOR THE FANTASY TOUR CONCERT IN TWO WEEKS WHEN SHE ARRIVES:!!!!!!!!